What's new

WOW !! I Never Knew About Operation Searchlight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we need to do the math, Einstein ? Let's.... 400,000 rapes divided by 40,000 Pakistani soldiers is 10 rapes each. Over the course of eight months, it's 1.25 rapes per month per Pakistani soldier. Hardly a mean feat. Do I need to continue ?
Operation Searchlight wasn't a eight month operation genius, its duration was 3 months, so your argument here falls flat on its face. So 40,000 Pakistani soldiers could not have raped 400,000 women and murder 3,000,000 people simultaneously within 3 months, which was the time span of the operation.

As i said before, no one bought this fairy tale of "genocide", not even the U.N. and international tribunal.

Do we need to do the math, Einstein ? Let's.... 400,000 rapes divided by 40,000 Pakistani soldiers is 10 rapes each. Over the course of eight months, it's 1.25 rapes per month per Pakistani soldier. Hardly a mean feat. Do I need to continue ?
Right, so with the arithmetic out of the way, lets get down to facts. The leadership of newly independent Bangladesh set up processes to document and support women who had suffered sexual assaults during the war - care to find out what the results of that particular effort were?

Well wikipedia is totally dominated by indians im not saying that this wasnt hapen but the figures they show is totally hillarious
Only indiots and idiots actually believe that 400,000 women were raped and 3,000,000 people were murdered by 40,000 Pakistani soldiers.

I wonder where Pakistan's version of the Nuremberg trial's were, where the 40,000 superhuman Pakistani soldiers and their generals were executed.

Operation Searchlight wasn't a eight month operation genius, so your argument here falls flat on its face. So 40,000 Pakistani soldiers could not have raped 400,000 women and murder 3,000,000 people simultaneously within 3 months, which was the time span of the operation.
As i said before, no one bought this fairy tale of "genocide", not even the U.N. and international tribunal.

1971 Bangladesh genocide
Part of the Bangladesh Liberation War
Location East Pakistan
Date 25 March – 16 December 1971
(8 months, 2 weeks and 3 days)

Target Bengali population
Attack type Deportation, ethnic cleansing, mass murder, genocidal rape
Deaths Estimated between 300,000 and 3,000,000
Perpetrators Pakistan Armed Forces
Jamaat-e-Islami
Shanti committee
Razakarsch ,
Al-Badr
Al-Shams

Even if it WAS only three month, which it WASN'T, that would 'only' be 3.33 rapes per Pakistani soldier per month. Does your face hurt, falling so hard on it like you just did ? :woot:Math isn't your 'bag', is it, dude ?

Operation Searchlight wasn't a eight month operation genius, its duration was 3 months, so your argument here falls flat on its face. So 40,000 Pakistani soldiers could not have raped 400,000 women and murder 3,000,000 people simultaneously within 3 months, which was the time span of the operation.

I am here now :devil:

on topic: in operation search light about 100,000 died, rest of them died in 9 months war.
not sure about 4,00,000 woman rapes but it is surely over 2,00,000 :tup:
@boomslang

1971 Bangladesh genocide
Location East Pakistan

Jamaat-e-Islami
Shanti committee
Razakarsch ,
Al-Badr
Al-Shams

Even if it WAS only three month, which it WASN'T, that would 'only' be 3.33 rapes per Pakistani soldier per month. Does your face hurt, falling so hard on it like you just did ? :woot:
it was 9 months war, not 3 months

i would agree about the bold bit, its not literally genocide, but we have come to accept systematic killing in big number (of random civilians) constitute genocide.
I dont see how bosnian episode be called genocide otherwise. check the cppcg definition too.
The CPPCG definition is as follows:

In the present Convention, genocide means any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, ...
As I mentioned earlier, there is no evidence of any "intent" on the part of the Pakistani Army to "destroy in whole or in part, the Bengali ethnic group in East Pakistan". The Serbs on the other hand did have exactly that intent, and demonstrated it.

Right, so with the arithmetic out of the way, lets get down to facts. The leadership of newly independent Bangladesh set up processes to document and support women who had suffered sexual assaults during the war - care to find out what the results of that particular effort were?

What is the figure estimated by the Hamood-ur-Rahman Commission?

... Does your face hurt, falling so hard on it like you just did ? :woot:Math isn't your 'bag', is it, dude ?
Given your inability to provide any facts in support of the "millions killed and hundreds of thousands raped" allegations, I would wager that it isn't any Pakistani here "falling on his face".

So, how long are you going to continue to avoid the subject? Did you read through the thread we provided you links for, that debunk these exaggerated figures? Can you think for yourself, read accounts from both sides, and provide rational arguments supported by credible sources?

1971 Bangladesh genocide
Location East Pakistan

Jamaat-e-Islami
Shanti committee
Razakarsch ,
Al-Badr
Al-Shams

Even if it WAS only three month, which it WASN'T, that would 'only' be 3.33 rapes per Pakistani soldier per month. Does your face hurt, falling so hard on it like you just did ? :woot:Math isn't your 'bag', is it, dude ?
Post the link , which i wouldn't be surprised if its a indian source.

According to wikipedia: Operation Searchlight lasted from March 26, 1971 – May 25, 1971 That's actually less than 3 months.

BTW, where are the bodies of the 3 million people murdered??

And the stupid Indian govt. allowed safe passage for the war criminals

And the stupid Indian govt. allowed safe passage for the war criminals
More likely that they knew that the reality on the ground was not the poisonous propaganda they were spouting.

come to BD, i can show you mass graves :tup:
... of the non-combatant Biharis, West Pakistanis and pro-Pakistani Bengalis massacred by the Mukti Bahini?

The CPPCG definition is as follows:

In the present Convention, genocide means any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, ...
As I mentioned earlier, there is no evidence of any "intent" on the part of the Pakistani Army to "destroy in whole or in part, the Bengali ethnic group in East Pakistan". The Serbs on the other hand did have exactly that intent, and demonstrated it.
LOL your leader said : serf mitti chaiya ... admi nehi ...
talking about genocide ? my grandfather was taken by pak army to kill him, his crime was he is engineer. But he was lucky one Pak army major knew him personally, so left him but his close friend did not get that luck, he was killed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom