What's new

Would you support Musharraf if he comes back to active politics?

Would you support Musharraf if he returns to active politics?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yup. Truly its time to move on. He is already a liability. Let him do whatever he wants on his own footings. No need to support him for any stupid idea. There are good signs of political evolution in our country. Bad guys will flash out automatically. Used kartooos dobaaara nae chalain ga.
Political evolution , ZARADARI , NAWAZ , SHABAZ / few BALOUCH traitors ?
Compare them with musharaf , at any level they won't even jump up to his shoes ?

Political evolution , ZARADARI , NAWAZ , SHABAZ / few BALOUCH traitors ?
Compare them with musharaf , at any level they won't even jump up to his shoes ?

Ghora b ha maidaaaan b haa. Jo jeeta wo sultan. Up coming elections. My choice IK yours Musharraf. lets go ahead with more democratic way.

Ghora b ha maidaaaan b haa. Jo jeeta wo sultan. Up coming elections. My choice IK yours Musharraf. lets go ahead with more democratic way.
The chances are there would be no elections , now with said that , any interm will be established god knows how long , but musharaf will be part of it ?
Imran had His shots , he been used & that's all ?
& damocrazy has never given any thing good to Pakistan , I am anti /damocrazy !

The chances are there would be no elections , now with said that , any interm will be established god knows how long , but musharaf will be part of it ?
Imran had His shots , he been used & that's all ?
& damocrazy has never given any thing good to Pakistan , I am anti /damocrazy !

Chance of interm is gone.

Chance of interm is gone.
That's what you think , I think it will be a ruthless govt soon. & then you need some one like musharaf , military , experience , & reputation he has all ?
Imran just popularity & that's it ?

That's what you think , I think it will be a ruthless govt soon. & then you need some one like musharaf , military , experience , & reputation he has all ?
Imran just popularity & that's it ?

Can you please elaborate your self ?

Heck no!

He got his 10 years. That's it.

Time to move on. He is now political liability for our army.

The more he gets into political mud, the more mud slinging against Pak army.

So please keep him away. Far far far away.
And we do about Rsheel sharif in future ?

Both the generals and Nawas Sharieff have learnt theur lessons from the rise and fall of Musharrah. The army now knows open coup is unnecessary and bad for its own sake; and Nawas Sharieff now knows wielding nominal office is good enough for him and there really is no reason to compete with Rasheel Sharief. In this happy medium that they have reached there is stability for Pakistan, even economic progress. They both get to say the anti-US and anti-Israel and anti-India stuff for public consumption; they both get mutual support for elimination and containment of their competition within Pakistan. There being no Justice Chaudhry is a great relief for both.

It makes things a bit tougher for challengers such as Imran Khan. Until some real kandhani leader emerges in ppp there is no issue from there.

As long army walks the fine line between seeming to attack jihdis and not completely anti-jihadi ...all is well!

he is a spent cartridge and we are still suffering from his blunders.

he is a spent cartridge and we are still suffering from his blunders.
No sir,
Its croupted mind set which isn't ready to accept the reality , crunt lot of our so called political leadership is no where near to his rule in which every Pakistani was happy , & Pakistani green.passport was served with dignity around the world ?
Croupted mind set , is & was against him cause they wanted the power for their own hidden interests ?
Its been a long time , not a single case of morale or econimic crouption was sent or proven against him ?
That's where our crunt leadership seems defeated against him every time if we look his picture .

Back
Top Bottom