What's new

Would you buy Pakistan?

I think we have gone too off topic here... Simple thought.. Just lock the thread.. Nothing new being talked about here anyway??

yeah, only after posting did i realize that gay is a serious word to use in a pakistani context. homophobia runs deep.

Oh.. No! Did you just go there. You did didn't you! i could post tons of links man make under the belt remarks, but then what would be the difference between you and me?

No shoo troll! The grown-ups are talking!

But its Gay Hind the last time we have checked :angel: You should thank your court for that ;)

What? Did you seriously never hear about the Mullahs having fun in the Mad-rassas in Pakistan?

It is only to stop this exploitation that the gay rights have been established and the act repealed in India. For us that law was archaic and as unnecessary as you consider your blasphemy laws necessary.

But then in Pakistan, the terrorists have more rights than harmless gays......

Edit: Here, I found something to grow your wisdom:

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2004/12/p...-by-sex-abuse-claims-issue-death-threats.html

hehe, dude i seriously didn't realize that 'gay' is a big deal around here.

i don't want to harp about something totally oblique. lol. you can believe whatever pleases you.

Get one thing stright "Ifail", i am colour blind when it comes to logical debates, but when you post tripe upon tripe of half-baked writers talking smack about Pakistan!

Sorry but you carry no credibility and neither does your "Tricolour" comment. Next time why not show some real concern by saying, im sorry for your loss, rather then shoving someone's perception of what Pakistan "is", "was", "should be", "should do", "could do".

And don't bother using the "tri colour" card here, it doesn't fly. This is not BRF that the mere Bi-Colour IP will get you restricted from even opening a account.

We are far more liberal here, and your presence here is proof of our liberal attitude, but don't confuse healthy debate with meekness.

All these are a signs of a frustration (not making any satirical comment)....you understand that there is a problem.....but you simply want to lash upon people.

I am as sorry for Pakistan loss as a Pakistani would be for India's loss.

Rest of your comment is not worth replying to . ts nothing more than a personal attack.

What? Did you seriously never hear about the Mullahs having fun in the Mad-rassas in Pakistan?

It is only to stop this exploitation that the gay rights have been established and the act repealed in India. For us that law was archaic and as unnecessary as you consider your blasphemy laws necessary.

But then in Pakistan, the terrorists have more rights than harmless gays......
Which mullah Harrased you......

Tell us and we'll file complaint against him ........

But if you dont tell us i'll take it as you enjoyed it....

:cheers:

:agree::agree: the last time we have seen India was begging Nepal for controlling the water .

Lets be realistic about poor infrastructure and disaster management in India too

A potshot......

So here is my reply to your pot shot....

Last time Pakistan was jumping all over to make sure India releases enough water for its fields.......

And I did not make any comment of Pakistan's poor infra.....you read too much into the lines and bam...

hehe, my mistake for opening the pandora's box.

i want to invest in pakistan, back to the topic plz :)

hehe, dude i seriously didn't realize that 'gay' is a big deal around here.

i don't want to harp about something totally oblique. lol. you can believe whatever pleases you.
Gay is no big deal for gays......Like you

But When it is used against nation as abusive purpose....IT BECOMES A BIG DEAL...

Perhaps a permanent ban would tell you that using GAY in abusing manners is big deal...

All these are a signs of a frustration (not making any satirical comment)....you understand that there is a problem.....but you simply want to lash upon people.

I am as sorry for Pakistan loss as a Pakistani would be for India's loss.

Rest of your comment is not worth replying to . ts nothing more than a personal attack.

:lol:

Sorry but i wont be sad to see you go or not converse with you. Your fail posts are nothing new to this forum, plenty of you and your thought it not wanted here.

So kk, thanks and Bye Bye! :wave:

Gay is no big deal for gays......Like you

But When it is used against nation as abusive purpose....IT BECOMES A BIG DEAL...

Perhaps a permanent ban would tell you that using GAY in abusing manners is big deal...

awright man. i already apologized more than once. to say that 'x is gay for y' is a harmless joke in the liberal world. neway.

Which mullah Harrased you......

Tell us and we'll file complaint against him ........

But if you dont tell us i'll take it as you enjoyed it....

:cheers:

Did you or any of your family study in a Mad-rassa? I mean the boys? I say because you seem quite deft at having a solution to this situation.... I mean complete with the enjoyment rider :rofl:

Nope.. you posted a sensational article because you wanted a bit of spice, now you have it. You are an excellent ambassador for your nation on PDF, keep it up.

{}

If you were indeed to sympathetic and genuinely interested about Pakistani affairs a simple "my condolences” would have been sufficient, to this time you have not posted once in the “flood thread”.

I have nothing more to say to you. Good day!

Sir I understand the pain about it..but you should know the same feeling is going through us when people make fun of our dead..When one of our soldier is died here it is welcomed with Thanks and cheers..when news about our citizen died of bomb blasts is posted here it will be welcomed with India is reaping what they sow kind of theary ...we also feel humiliated and raged by the responses like this..I used to give respect to the deads in Pakistan in this forum..but i stopped it now..i dont usually post anything there..because I cant give respect to some countrymen who cant give respect to my countrymen..But i dont agree with insulting the dead..better keep away from that thread..

And also sir please read the comments made by your countrymen in that thread also,..they are accusing India for the floods in Pakistan with out any evidence..and some even trying to flame..usually tempers will be high..so dont blame Indians for each and every thing ..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom