What's new

Would you buy Pakistan?

Nope.. you posted a sensational article because you wanted a bit of spice, now you have it. You are an excellent ambassador for your nation on PDF, keep it up.

You know what i find more pathetic, the fact that we have a thread on the 1000+ people killed and over 100,000 displaced, and only 3 Indian’s expressed genuine sorrow, here is what Banglore had to say on the matter:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/curren...across-country-kill-1000-a-3.html#post1034388

Her is what Raghu said on the matter “^^^Now nobody will accuse India of stealing water for at least this season”
http://www.defence.pk/forums/curren...across-country-kill-1000-a-5.html#post1036532

Here is what Rupee had to say:

Here is Abir on the matter:
So it's India once again eh! Well as expected, everyone needs a scapegoat to hide their own incompetence. Pakistan badly in need of a water policy, build dams to prevent this kind of disaster, also to store water for summer season.
http://www.defence.pk/forums/curren...across-country-kill-1000-a-5.html#post1036773

The only sympathetic comment was from Tsioncis
“This is so sad :( why can't the south Asian countries have a disaster relief policy where they can help each other out during such calamities. Money, food, relief, medicines, equipment must be shared during such crisis.”

---

So my message to you is carry on regardless, you are doing an excellent job at promoting “your” true feelings about Pakistan and why and what you wish to discuss here.

If you were indeed to sympathetic and genuinely interested about Pakistani affairs a simple "my condolences” would have been sufficient, to this time you have not posted once in the “flood thread”.

I have nothing more to say to you. Good day!

:agree: and i wonder what will be reaction of bhartis when monsoon playu havoc in bharat.

Oh yaar, tu tubelight hi rahay ga. Brackets ka matlab, yeh nahi ke putar ki tashreeh ki hai.

yeh main mulk kahan se aa gaya beech main? :undecided: aur uska maltub bhi kuch nahi thaa :confused:
ok mod uncle tubelight ko off kar do, pehle hi Pakistan main bijli nahi aati
Save electricity, save the earth

Ta ta

Nope.. you posted a sensational article because you wanted a bit of spice, now you have it. You are an excellent ambassador for your nation on PDF, keep it up.
You are wrong.....I read the article...Understood what it said.....and then posted for others to read and discuss that.......the problem is that the moment this came from a person with a tricolor under his name the article became a subject of sledging comments that you made right now.

Because in the latter case, there is nothing called investment happening. It is plain old business for profit.

Investment IS businesses for profit.

What do you think investment is? :rofl:

You clearly have no idea what you are talking about.

:agree: and i wonder what will be reaction of bhartis when monsoon playu havoc in bharat.

Monsoons have already been Lashing India lady.....but fortunately we have enough support system built to take care of majority of this situation.

You are wrong.....I read the article...Understood what it said.....and then posted for others to read and discuss that.......the problem is that the moment this came from a person with a tricolor under his name the article became a subject of sledging comments that you made right now.

Get one thing stright "Ifail", i am colour blind when it comes to logical debates, but when you post tripe upon tripe of half-baked writers talking smack about Pakistan!

Sorry but you carry no credibility and neither does your "Tricolour" comment. Next time why not show some real concern by saying, im sorry for your loss, rather then shoving someone's perception of what Pakistan "is", "was", "should be", "should do", "could do".

And don't bother using the "tri colour" card here, it doesn't fly. This is not BRF that the mere Bi-Colour IP will get you restricted from even opening a account.

We are far more liberal here, and your presence here is proof of our liberal attitude, but don't confuse healthy debate with meekness.

Monsoons have already been Lashing India lady.....but fortunately we have enough support system built to take care of majority of this situation.

:agree::agree: the last time we have seen India was begging Nepal for controlling the water .

Lets be realistic about poor infrastructure and disaster management in India too

Investment IS businesses for profit.

What do you think investment is? :rofl:

You clearly have no idea what you are talking about.

You are indeed right. You have a good investment "friend" in Pakistan. Continuing your above "investments". I am sure that they will be getting aid for at least another 2 - 3 years so your investment can continue up to that period.

Now do you understand why India does not allow you to do this kind of "investment" here and asks your companies to set up total manufacturing / support systems and not just create jobs for your economy by supplying equipment / projects?

Communist party economics :rofl:

:agree::agree: the last time we have seen India was begging Nepal for controlling the water .

Lets be realistic about poor infrastructure and disaster management in India too

you're right , water infra in india needs huge improvement too. mismanagement leads to frequent flood and drought.

there were proposals by vajpayee to link up all rivers in a 40 billion$ project, but we've never heard about it again.

China needs Pakistan, they are our most important geo-strategic ally.

I don't see why others should be upset that China and Pakistan are so friendly.

Surely cooperation is a good thing?

Of course China needs Pakistan. That is the only country that is keeping China's growth rate higher than India. So it is correct for China to continue cooperating with Pakistan till it is worth it.....

But its Gay Hind the last time we have checked :angel: You should thank your court for that ;)

yeah, only after posting did i realize that gay is a serious word to use in a pakistani context. homophobia runs deep.

Back
Top Bottom