Would Israel invade and annex Syria?

What do you think?

• Total voters

Superboy

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Let's say if the Syria conflict drags on for at least 10 more years and 10 to 20 million Syrian people die, mainly from diseases and famine, would Israel launch invasion and take over all of Syria's territory?

Let's say if the Syria conflict drags on for at least 10 more years and 10 to 20 million Syrian people die, mainly from diseases and famine, would Israel launch invasion and take over all of Syria's territory?
Why? Out of the goodness of their hearts?

It would be more for lebensraum, I suppose :o: Israel has little land and high population.

Knowing how barbaric israelis are, I wouldn't be surprised.

On another note:

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 24 (Users: 3, Guests: 19)

Interesting!

Yeah they would since israelis view non-Jews as "goyim" (cattle), A.K.A. subhumans, they would invade and annex Syria or at least large portions of it for Lebensraum (living space) similar to how the Nazis did to Russia in WW2.

Israel has already invaded and annexed the Golan Heights from Syria, so technically, we have to answer your question in the affirmative. But I don't think they will go any further. There isn't much to gain from annexing land that is currently mired in a sectarian mess.

I think yes
That's why the new Trotsky Bernard Henri Lévy launch his nazis slaves to block Russia in Ukraine

The odds of that I dare say are near astronomical. You might has well have asked if Israel would invade and annex the North Pole. Curious as to why the OP failed to mention any other Syrian neighbors and ask what they might do.

Last edited:
Yes, our Jewish cousins in Israel will invade the entire Arab world. From Morocco in the Atlantic to Oman in the Arabian Sea and from Syria to Northern Sudan. Then they will rule the biggest country on earth. Maybe after ruling that for a few centuries they will invade the remaining world starting with China and USA.

I think yes
That's why the new Trotsky Bernard Henri Lévy launch his nazis slaves to block Russia in Ukraine

The Nazis were the biggest killers of JEW USA. You must love them.

The Nazis were the biggest killers of JEW USA. You must love them.
Nazis killed askhenaz JEWS not sefarad JEWS

It was a trap of the sefarad JEWS who left Europe and order nazis to kill slavic askhenaz JEWS

JEWS created nazism after they lost control of communism when Trotsky had the fate he deserved

Nazis killed askhenaz JEWS not sefarad JEWS

It was a trap of the sefarad JEWS who left Europe and order nazis to kill slavic JEWS

JEWS created nazism after they lost control of communism when Trotsky had the fate he deserved

What? You do realize that most of the Sephardic/Mizrahi JEWS lived in the Arab world right?

Then why are the AshkeNAZI Jews the majority in IsraHELL then?

We know that the failed and demonic ideology of communism was started by JEWS to undermine the world.

What? You do realize that most of the Sephardic/Mizrahi JEWS lived in the Arab world right?

Then why are the AshkeNAZI Jews the majority in IsraHELL then?

We know that the failed and demonic ideology of communism was started by JEWS to undermine the world.
What are you talking about? Only sefarad JEWS are real JEWS like in the biblical time

They are the ones controlling the NWO. In France, it's BHL, Attali, Sarkozy, Hollande...

And why askhenaz are the majority? To take the blasts again

Askhenaz are like sheep who always get slaughtered generations after generations for the sefarad and still living with their masters

What are you talking about? Only sefarad JEWS are real JEWS like in the biblical time

They are the ones controlling the NWO. In France, it's BHL, Attali, Sarkozy, Hollande...

And why they are the majority? To take the blasts again

The AshkeNAZIS are Jews but most are now mixed. We know that they are foreign migrants.

The real Sephardic/Mizrahi JEWS are mostly peaceful although many have been brainwashed with ZIONISM now unfortunately.

It is time to throw the AshkeNAZI JEWS out from Europe again and make order again.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom