What's new

Would Israel invade and annex Syria?

What do you think?

• Total voters
The AshkeNAZIS are Jews but most are now mixed. We know that they are foreign migrants.

The real Sephardic/Mizrahi JEWS are mostly peaceful although many have been brainwashed with ZIONISM now unfortunately.

It is time to throw the AshkeNAZI JEWS out from Europe again and make order again.
How can they be peaceful when the Torah say they must use the goyims like cattle and drink the milk and honey made by them?

How can they be peaceful when the Torah say they must use the goyims like cattle and drink the milk and honey made by them?

The solution is to eliminate the demonic ideology known as Zionism and deport the foreign invaders/occupiers back to Poland, Romania, Russia etc. where they belong.

The solution is to eliminate the demonic ideology known as Zionism and deport the foreign invaders/occupiers back to Poland, Romania, Russia etc. where they belong.
That's what i say askhenazs are against zionism wanted by the sefarads, that's why they were eliminated with the Shoah

Let's say if the Syria conflict drags on for at least 10 more years and 10 to 20 million Syrian people die, mainly from diseases and famine, would Israel launch invasion and take over all of Syria's territory?
Russia is backing Syria, recently Usa wanted to launch operation against Syria but they took u-turn at very last moment because of Russia. so I don't think Israel will be able to invade Syria as long as Russia and Iran is backing Syria.

Russia is backing Syria, recently Usa wanted to launch operation against Syria but they took u-turn at very last moment because of Russia. so I don't think Israel will be able to invade Syria as long as Russia and Iran is backing Syria.
Of course yes, that's why JEW NATO block Russia in Ukraine

Back
Top Bottom