What's new

Would India’s northeast be better off with China?

Then by your logic NE should be independent from India, but NE will not survive without India so it's only right to join Bangladesh.
Well tht ws ur logic * assam joining bangladesh* n i gave u the reply fr ur logic ...u cn read my post which states tht ''ppl don't want it tht way'' ...so no bangladesh NE patch up !

What a lonely wolf :cray:

He imagines himself to be fighting epic battles of utmost importance

2643097_700b.jpg

keyboard-warrior.jpg

keyboard.jpg

Internet%2BWarrior.jpg

keyboard%2Bwarrior.jpg

43068905.jpg

20130425_ql_gosoc_keyboard-warrior_main.jpg%3Fitok%3DWeSe_mtU

Last edited:
If NE join BD, it will fix water issue, have rail like, electricity grid connection, will be a win-win for China-BD :dance3:

NE is being neglected and the fact that the only way India has access is through the Chicken's neck, the North East is a just an excuse for India to boast their "diverse" population. The general Indian population and the Indians I know have no clue where Assam or Tripura is. It's a win-win if NE joins either China or BD, it allows BD to increase relations with China and takes a lot of weight off our backs.

That sounds like a dead joke to be honest, but I have said before the PDF Indo's have no sense of humour. I mean what does a person that wants to fight in Syria sound like?
Well a intolerant Wahabi like you fits the bill of people aching to join their "brothers". I don't think there begging for Bangladeshis to join though.:woot: Be pretty useless on the battlefield lmao.
BTW do you have any affiliations with Anjem Chouhdary or the Muslim Patrol.:rofl:

Well its jus like sayin' some chinese enjoy to see NE indians being raped? Some retards were busy blaming lama when tibetians immolated themselves then blaming their govt.as for notheast indians part ,i hv got many frnds frm NE n trust me none of'em ever wana be a part of china no matter wt u think,u cn e an ignortant if u wana be.....till then feel happy imagining beautiful NE ladies :devil: :D

why we enjoy of NE chini-look alike got raped? but you Indians did enjoy to see self-immolated tibetan ran across the street and just toke pictures, no indian police intervened, pathetic wasn't it?and then blame on China's Tibet policy...and your witness with some NE friends mean nothing, these NE chini-look alike start to have enough of India, either join China or be independance is on their own choice.

Well a intolerant Wahabi like you fits the bill of people aching to join their "brothers". I don't think there begging for Bangladeshis to join though.:woot: Be pretty useless on the battlefield lmao.
BTW do you have any affiliations with Anjem Chouhdary or the Muslim Patrol.:rofl:

By the way, thank you very much for calling me a Wahaabi, it is one of Allah SWT names, so yes it's an honour. I do not have affiliations with Anjem Choudary, he is hated by 98% of the Muslims, the 2% being retarded sheep. Regarding the Syria issue, I don't want to be speak of it on a public forum, hope you respect that.

I don't see what's so funny, seems like you laugh at everything. Good for you Trevor, keeps the blood circulating.

NE is being neglected and the fact that the only way India has access is through the Chicken's neck, the North East is a just an excuse for India to boast their "diverse" population. The general Indian population and the Indians I know have no clue where Assam or Tripura is. It's a win-win if NE joins either China or BD, it allows BD to increase relations with China and takes a lot of weight off our backs.

If NE join BD, we will have direct link, we can create another pipeline from BD's port to Tibet, in exchange, you guys can get electricity, weapons, financial aids as the way we will repaid for the oil or gas transit.

By the way, thank you very much for calling me a Wahaabi, it is one of Allah SWT names, so yes it's an honour. I do not have affiliations with Anjem Choudary, he is hated by 98% of the Muslims, the 2% being retarded sheep. Regarding the Syria issue, I don't want to be speak of it on a public forum, hope you respect that.

I don't see what's so funny, seems like you laugh at everything. Good for you Trevor, keeps the blood circulating.
Thanks Saiful, you are a nice guy. Good luck in Syria. :)

Better off or Worse off, N.E will never join China. These articles look good only in Social Networking sites but they are far off from reality.

This article is similar to another article saying, ' Progress of Independent China is more or it would have been better if China would have been a colony of Japan'.

why we enjoy of NE chini-look alike got raped? but you Indians did enjoy to see self-immolated tibetan ran across the street and just toke pictures, no indian police intervened, pathetic wasn't it?...and your witness with some NE friends mean nothing, these NE chini-look alike start to have enough of India, either join China or be independance is on their own choice.

how may chinese came out to save the 18 yr old tibetian after he immolated himself outside a monastery in Aba prefecture?? NoNe . Pathetic wasn't it??he died didn't he?? They immolate themselves because of ur govt. N nt because of india tht u crying foul over india nt trying to save the tibetians.n sadly to dissapoint ya i hv lived NE indian fr yrs n it was nt jus a jus short meeting.i hv intracted them wid many of'em i don't hv to put ol of tht story here to make ya feel happy.trust me r nt NE neva wana be a part of CHINa.if u wana be an ignorant i can't help it.

I didn't even read the Article.... But Let me ask the Chinese Fellows here.... Would Tibet better Off with India?????
Tibetans Hate China and Love Inidans... And NE Guys never said they hate India or Want to be with China,,, In fact they're very trained to Counter Chinese If they invade AP..

They do want freedom from the fascist Indian federation and in the eventuality of liberation will obviously look to the Chinese for pretection
Insurgency in Northeast India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You Fool of a took.... Some 100 guys take don't count for a state.... how many insurgents are in Pakistan or China Fighting for a Separate state????? Think before you run your mouth in

If NE join BD, we will have direct link, we can create another pipeline from BD's port to Tibet, in exchange, you guys can get electricity, weapons, financial aids as the way we will repaid for the oil or gas transit.

Ya Keep Dreaming..... I suggest you to take a help from BD Government in this AP Issue... Asking Russians won't do any good for China

how may chinese came out to save the 18 yr old tibetian after he immolated himself outside a monastery in Aba prefecture?? NoNe . Pathetic wasn't it??he died didn't he?? They immolate themselves because of ur govt. N nt because of india tht u crying foul over india nt trying to save the tibetians.n sadly to dissapoint ya i hv lived NE indian fr yrs n it was nt jus a jus short meeting.i hv intracted them wid many of'em i don't hv to put ol of tht story here to make ya feel happy.trust me r nt NE neva wana be a part of CHINa.if u wana be an ignorant i can't help it.

Ya and Destroying the Buddhist temple... Torturing the Monks and Killing them is Called Peaceful Rise Acc to Chinese.

Last edited:

It's pretty much retard for you to compare the two event: In Tibet, the guy got himself immolated without any warning, but India's case, it was well prepared and orchestrated, you could even see people were ligned up to see how the boy set the fire on himself and ran across the street and follen down afterward.

you can call as much as witness as you want, it won't change the fact that these people are enough of India and if they decide to join BD, China or be Independant, let them decide and vote...isn't India democracy is about?

Better off or Worse off, N.E will never join China. These articles look good only in Social Networking sites but they are far off from reality.

This article is similar to another article saying, ' Progress of Independent China is more or it would have been better if China would have been a colony of Japan'.

I would like to see this so call "another article" :lol:, but I do have an article for you to contemplate

INDIA - CHINA Balkanization of India: a roadmap of Beijing? - Asia News

Last edited:
I have better proposition.

Wouldn't it be better if
-India would get to rule Tibet
-Uighurs would join Turkistan again
-Japan ruled the coasts and hinterland
-Only Beijng under Chinese rule

?

To stay on topic. They would be "better off" like the title says.

I have better proposition.

Wouldn't it be better if
-India would get to be ruled Tibet
-Uighurs would join Turkistan again
-Japan ruled the coasts
-Only Beijng under Chinese rule

?

To stay on topic. They would be "better off" like the title says.

Japan is great the way it is now.

:tup:

Intersections: The Sexual Contact Zone in Occupied Japan: Discourses on Japanese Prostitutes or 'Panpan' for U.S. Military Servicemen

Bodies in Contact: Rethinking Colonial Encounters in World History - Google Books

Japan decries alleged rape by U.S. troops - CBS News

Race and American Military Justice: Rape, Murder, and Execution in Occupied Japan :: JapanFocus

Drunk U.S. serviceman breaks into house, punches child in Okinawa - The Japan Daily Press

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/11/03/w...of-punching-japanese-boy-police-say.html?_r=0

Intersections: The Sexual Contact Zone in Occupied Japan: Discourses on Japanese Prostitutes or 'Panpan' for U.S. Military Servicemen

In the initial stages of the Occupation, the Allied Forces in Japan consisted of 400,000 American soldiers and 40,000 soldiers belonging to the British Commonwealth, including those from Australia, but by the breakout of the Korean War, the total had dwindled to 125,000 soldiers, less than a third of the original number. At its peak, the number of prostitutes attending to these soldiers rose to 500,000.[10] Japanese prostitutes that solicited foreign soldiers were commonly known aspanpan girls. Some of these panpan were given the title 'only' or 'only-one.' These 'only' girls had a specific soldier as their customer, unlike the sidewalk prostitutes ('butterflies') who did not have a specific clientele.

American Secrets: The Politics and Poetics of Secrecy in the Literature and ... - Google Books

I Thought the Sun Was God: The Spiritual Journey of a Descendant of the Last ... - Masako Kimura Streling - Google Books

Rape during the occupation of Japan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Occupation of Japan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Recreation and Amusement Association - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom