What's new

Would India’s northeast be better off with China?

This is like saying India is crap because you guys is one of the few non African countries that still have armed REBELS, and not just terrorists. I don't want to get into this whole thing of India China, but we all know where we stand, no?

There are crazy people everywhere. China has brought prosperity to Tibet where none has existed ever in its history.

The few points the "PM" of Tibet argues is that Tibetan graduates are not given the same opportunity. What he fail to mention is, due to the backwardness of his people, they mostly go to lower end colleges, and cannot compete with the ones that go to the better ones.

The Tibetans that does study hard and go to great colleges have just as many chances to do great things. There are minority figures that are in the center of China, and it matters little what their ethnicity might be, it is only that they are qualified.

Then there is religious freedom and ethnic identity. While Han Chinese have long abandoned Han clothing, the minorities more or less wear their traditional clothing. While there is some clamp down on religion, it is largely free to practice as long as you don't go and try to make a political statement about it. So in essence we give them more of these unnecessary and in my view obstructive freedoms, than we give to our own Han Chinese. It could also explain our success.

Too long. Shorten it please then I can read.

What's matter, too sensitive about what I said :lol:, bring China's pass wont change anything that Indians are doing at daily or weekly basis to womens. If Tibet join India, the rape case or Chini-look alike bashing will get exponentially. :cool:

But thankfully the immolation cases will come down fr good :cool:

1.Materially well of does not mean better life.
2. There is nothing to prove that Tibetans in China are better off than Tibetans in India. You can't compare per capita incomes of the two countries to come to that conclusion. Tibetans in China are one of the poorest communities there while Tibetans in India are relatively well off compared to other communities.
3. Buddhists nowhere else in the world are self immolating like that. It's only in Tibet. Speaks volumes.

List of Chinese administrative divisions by GDP per capita - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Tibet province's GDP per capita is 5479 USD PPP. India's is 3843. How much better off can Tibetans in India be than the average Indian to make up for this difference of almost 1.5x? I'm afraid you can't come up with specious theories to explain away this gap.

And not all Buddhism is the same. DL only has authority over followers of Tibetan (Vajrayana/"Esoteric") Buddhism. When he decrees for his flunkies to immolate themselves, only these types will listen. It's a bit like how only a Sunni muslim and not a Shia would follow a Salafi cleric's fatwa to suicide bomb themselves.

Assam should be a part of Bangladesh, not only is Bangladesh geographically closer to Assam and the other NE states but our culture is much closer than mainland Indian culture.

Also the "chinky" look as you Indians call it is not alien in the north east of Bangladesh or the south east.

So you want to save beautiful NE ladies to immolate them nice dragon statergy :cheesy:

NE people will never to be immolated as our other 56 ethnics, only retards as Indians enjoy to see some Tibetans self-immolated on their soil without intervation. and No we have better treatement for our future beatiful NE ladies as how we treated other minorities:

me good you bad

Okay Okay.

Assam should be a part of Bangladesh, not only is Bangladesh geographically closer to Assam and the other NE states but our culture is much closer than mainland Indian culture.

Also the "chinky" look as you Indians call it is not alien in the north east of Bangladesh or the south east.

All Assamese will self immolate at the thought of joining Bangladesh

You Indians look down on Chini-look alike, soon or later they will have to decide which side will give them self-respect and dignity.

First ask any Tibetan if they got either of the two when China annexed Tibet in 1949.

BTW, There is a big Geographical reason that North East states are part of India & not China - HIMALAYAS.

By tht sense US n canada should be one , or russia or ukraine n probably many ,....but ppl dont it tht way so wake up :sleep:

By tht sense US n canada should be one , or russia or ukraine n probably many ,....but ppl dont it tht way so wake up :sleep:

Then by your logic NE should be independent from India, but NE will not survive without India so it's only right to join Bangladesh.

NE people will never to be immolated as our other 56 ethnics, only retards as Indians enjoy to see some Tibetans self-immolated on their soil without intervation. and No we have better treatement for our future beatiful NE ladies as how we treated other minorities:

Well its jus like sayin' some chinese enjoy to see NE indians being raped? Some retards were busy blaming lama when tibetians immolated themselves then blaming their govt.as for notheast indians part ,i hv got many frnds frm NE n trust me none of'em ever wana be a part of china no matter wt u think,u cn e an ignortant if u wana be.....till then feel happy imagining beautiful NE ladies :devil: :D

You sound like the type of guy that goes too fight in Syria.:rofl:

You sound like the type of guy that goes too fight in Syria.:rofl:

That sounds like a dead joke to be honest, but I have said before the PDF Indo's have no sense of humour. I mean what does a person that wants to fight in Syria sound like?

Back
Top Bottom