What's new

Would India take Afghan refugees from Pakistan?

Would India take Afghan refugees from Pakistan?

• Total voters
Oh no... we don't care what happens to them.... after 71, do as you wish..... spank them if necessary, or sell their body parts..... what do we care? We've paid the price of their treachery in blood.....

According to Census 2001 3,084,826 Bangladeshi's are present in India, since Pakistan is such a good friend of Bangladesh its also seems feasible option to relocate them to Pak.... Since we are also the evil as we make up stories in the border seems like a good idea to me....

Chall bey salay.... punjabee bijlee chor.... no wonder you were paying ALL your bills, as you weren't even getting 1% them...... :D

Merii solution pei koi tabsaraa nahin ! :disagree:

Yara, it's just us who get sentimental over such issues, Indians think long and hard about everything, then make decisions that best agrees with their national agenda.... later they package it in a shiny packing and market it to the world...... I say it's the correct approach.... whereas the same thing, we will go about beating drums.... "mussalman maara gayya, mussalman mara gayya"......

1 page of discussion and the 'bania's friendship' is already crumbling. I want watchers here.... :coffee:

@SwatCat

Voting is open for everyone and public.

Last edited by a moderator:
hahaha...

We are cursed enough to be their neighbor. Should India be given the same kind of border with the Afghans, I'd give it a fortnight before the brotherly love goes.

@Hyperion - Bol ? Kiya solution hai Refugee Problem kiii ? :what:

I've got Cyanide in mind but maybe that would be an overkill ! How about rounding them all up & putting them in Concentration....ummmh....Rehabilitation & Relocation Camps ? :unsure:

How about a big medieval moat? Fill the moat with sharks.
Or build a refugee expressway to Wagah border.

Last edited by a moderator:
definitely not but we will help them to build their own home in their own country gaurded by their own army. :)

According to Census 2001 3,084,826 Bangladeshi's are present in India, since Pakistan is such a good friend of Bangladesh its also seems feasible option to relocate them to Pak.... Since we are also the evil as we make up stories in the border seems like a good idea to me....

we do have 3 million here

Well...

India would accept afghans directly & not those via Pak ( ISI).

While in Af there exists a mechanism where those seeking refuge can be screened , this disappears once they reach Pk.

So ISI has infiltrated all Afghans living in Pakistan? - They have way too much time for that i bet. So the ones living in Pakistan have lost their 'Afghan-ness' and ain't friends of India anymore sir?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom