What's new

Would India take Afghan refugees from Pakistan?

Would India take Afghan refugees from Pakistan?

• Total voters
When did UK have 5+million Pakistani illegals or refugees? Forget about 5+Million show me even 0.001Million of them.
According to the 2011 UK Census, there are 1,125,000 residents of England and Wales who are ethnically Pakistanis
Why only those? Take all of them...prove your love true.
We dont take anybody - not Afghans, not Pakistani's, not Iranians. We are a rule based society.
Afghans are welcome and indeed many stay in India.

Bangladeshis are not involved in crimes in India. They didn't bring drug or gun culture in India.
Says who?
You?

Further more why would Pakistan accept them? It is India's duty to provide jobs to Bangladeshis...before 71 they got huge land of Pakistan to move to but now they got no choice other than India & India should help them settle in India.
Why is it India's duty to accept them?
India merely liberated them. They are a sovereign nation now. They can choose to go with their ummah bro's that Pakistan so loves or not.
We dont owe anything to anybody.

Even Bangladeshis who come to India to study or medical care are welcome. Illegal migrants however are not welcome.

According to the 2011 UK Census, there are 1,125,000 residents of England and Wales who are ethnically Pakistanis

Don't tell me that you don't know difference between Immigrated people & illegal immigrants & refugees. So are you suggesting those 1.1+million Pakistanis are illegal or refugees?

We dont take anybody - not Afghans, not Pakistani's, not Iranians. We are a rule based society.
Afghans are welcome and indeed many stay in India.

But don't you wanna help your dear Afghan friend who are living in evil Pakistan? After all there is so much love, help end your dear friends miseries.

Says who?
You?

Come on who are you kidding, buddy? You can't say Bangladeshis bring drug & gun culture in India...may be small crimes like stealing or so but not big crimes like what illegal Afghans have done in Pakistan.

Why is it India's duty to accept them?
India merely liberated them. They are a sovereign nation now. They can choose to go with their ummah bro's that Pakistan so loves or not.
We dont owe anything to anybody.

I will avoid to reply this as i don't wanna derail the thread.

We'd rather invest in Afghanistan to make Afghanistan peaceful and prosperous for them to return back home and earn their daily bread in pride. @A-Team will agree?

Two and a half million Afghani refugees living in Pakistan , force kick them & expel them into India.

Since Pakistan is the evil behind everything going wrong in Afghanistan while India is Afghanistan's new found love and 'strategic partner' , it seems to be a feasible option to relocate 50% of Afghan refugees to India through the UN lead process.

The Question i pose is, will India be willing to take around 2 million refugees from its 'friend and strategic ally' that it boasts so much about at every opportunity.

I personally have no problem with the refugees, however its time when our burden is shared since we are evil behind the misery of Afghanistan and its 'innocent' regime lead by Karzai.

Vote is open to all members.

Please vote.
Did India support Taliban to destroy Afghanistan? This is interesting.. we want strategic depth.. but not the consequences thereof...

India is already home to Afghans who could travel to India... you can bloody find them in Bengal as well...

Afghanistan should do whatever now but remember one day india will leave you and pakistan will take number by number revenge from you

Honeymoon won't last forever india cannot feed you via C 130 Flights nor Iran give you easy way last resort you are now closing it by ur actions

India will not accept Afghan refugees even as a "strategic ally". India has no history of taking millions of refugees. Even Bnagladeshis were used to justify Indian state terrorism against Pakistan in 71.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom