What's new

Woudl the fall of assad mean a strategic gain of turkey ?

FSA is on damascus gates, clinton is just meeting everyone opposite of her silent the last 20 month, maybe they are feeling that the FSA is just about to sit down assad regime.
I think turkey would gain a lot, the pro iranian and pro shia regime would be replaced by a more turkey and arab friendly regime, as sunni are demographically 75% of the population.
Turkey will have a friend against maliki regime in iraq who is threatening with the help of the mullah turkey, and assisting PKK in their fght
from experience this people cant be trusted former president sadat released them from prisons and then they killed him not only that they started terrorist operations in Egypt blowing up schools buses and killing our police men not only in Egypt but everywhere the islamists have done so .they prefer to talk with bullets it is so hard of them to talk with words and if they win you will see that i am right

Pro and anti Assad Syrians keep calling each other Iranian and Western puppets.
This is what happens when the unity of a nation falls apart.
Assad is at least secular. After his departure, God knows what will happen to that land.
Its going to be another Alqaida bastion.
Assad secular :lol:
If beeing secular is to pack all your minority community to all top post, well lol
He is a staunch ferocious sectarian guy, that explain why u have such support from bearded mullah in all shia country, strange for a "secular" guy

from experience this people cant be trusted former president sadat released them from prisons and then they killed him not only that they started terrorist operations in Egypt blowing up schools buses and killing our police men not only in Egypt but everywhere the islamists have done so .they prefer to talk with bullets it is so hard of them to talk with words and if they win you will see that i am right
U are funny, assad is destroying syrian cities, killing and maiming thousands, and u talk abt scenario not even existing.
U have to understand and put in your little head that u cannot enslave a majority, understood ?

I really hope that you get the rid of Mursi and don't s.crew up the next election, it's rather simple if you vote something that sounds Islamic, it will probably take away your freedom.

I have a question for you @freesyrian
do you think that peace with the Alawites is realistic in a post-Assad scenario?
Do you think a theocracy can be prevented?
Do you believe that there will be peace?

Serious questions, I'm not trolling.

I really hope that you get the rid of Mursi and don't s.crew up the next election, it's rather simple if you vote something that sounds Islamic, it will probably take away your freedom.

I have a question for you @freesyrian
do you think that peace with the Alawites is realistic in a post-Assad scenario?
Do you think a theocracy can be prevented?
Do you believe that there will be peace?

Serious questions, I'm not trolling.
Yes, sectarian issue are very hot now coz of the systematic destruction of sunni cities by the shia foreigners coming from iran, irak and lebanon.
But it will cool down, the best would be to have a demochracy like turkey,with moderate muslims, and i think thats what most syrian aspire

they almost whacked the Interior Minister today (second attempt on his life) but ended up killing like 10 civilians.....

even the Russians are admitting that Assad regime might crumble. It's gonna be a bloody next few months, i fear.

i do agree that many actions of the FSA or the other ****** groups are terrorism.....they have a lot of civilian blood on their hands. But why oh why did things have to escalate like this; why do the ceasefires always get violated and why use air force on civilian areas when they could have just used conventional ground forces

Assad is definitately to take most of the blame, isn't he? As an outsider though i dont take sides. Just trying to make sense of this craziness!

as a friend of Syrian peoples, i pray for your country

If FSA cared about people they would stay out of civilian areas and houses... there is a desert and mountains why don't they fight there?? FSA uses people as human shields... enough said

Back
Top Bottom