What's new

Worldwide Sikh Diaspora approach UN Human Rights Commission regarding Sikhs

Status
Not open for further replies.
well after the attack on Sikhs he may have changed

What would you suggest we do? free someone who is a known killer, what country would do such a thing would China or Iran? if we did we would be a laughing stock and send the wrong signal that crime does pay.

Dont bothar with Shikhs may be that would be india's last decision if they get angry:devil:

Yes we know there have been massive human rights abuses by Indian govt. That's why we find it duplicitous when on the international stage India condemns its neioghbours for human rights

The right place for a terrorist is a nice cold grave and not the human rights court.

first of all i want to clear something up about 1984 and khalistan movement from a sikhs point of view
1. the movement is mostly dead or forgotten.
2. mistakes were made from both sides in 1984. after blue star many sikh police officers turned greedy and killed inocent siks by planting guns and explosives in their houses to gain higher ranks and money so i think human rights were violated from both sides.
3. Sikhs belong exactly where they are and will live there forever however we feel that the govt. can be against sikhs sometimes but we live with respect within the society and have no complaints
4. as for the killing of the CM. (a sikh) killed by a Rajoana ( a Sikh) there is no violation of human rights and as for the sentence i think he deserved it for killing another human and should be punished but the law of the land. and if u compare it with other punishments given by the court we u can be your own judge

finally sikhs are happy and progressing everywhere in the world and we dont need any help from anyone (Aryan_B) we dont need weapons or money we have plenty of them and if needed we will use them which m preety sure we wont need to

sorry but we are fine where we are

thanks for your concern anyways

Aryan and Sino challenger made me laugh quite a bit i can see SIno Challenger must be afraid to even look at a Sikh i can understand why when the british posted Sikh soldiers in Shanghai in the aftermath of the opium wars they did not even arm them since the Chinese were so afraid of the Sikh soldiers.

coming from a Sikh family and i visited Punjab recently (december of last year) Sikhs do not want Khalistan nor are we being suppressed by the gov't in fact Punjab is the country's agricultural heartland people eat well and sleep well in Punjab Punjab has the country's best infrastructure and lowest poverty rates is that what you call suppression?

and if you don't want to take my word for it then watch this

Say 'NO' to KHALISTAN - The Voice of Indian Sikhs - YouTube

what a bunch of idiots who were born and raised in other countries does not reflect the actual situation in Punjab the Khalistan movement died in 1992 when all the major separatist groups and leaders were wiped out by the indian gov't

What would you suggest we do? free someone who is a known killer, what country would do such a thing would China or Iran? if we did we would be a laughing stock and send the wrong signal that crime does pay.

Well when Indians treat their "criminals" like this how can they be critical of Sri Lanka under the guise of human rights when they take the same actions against their "criminals"

The right place for a terrorist is a nice cold grave and not the human rights court.

One persons terrorist is anothers freedom fighter

first of all i want to clear something up about 1984 and khalistan movement from a sikhs point of view
1. the movement is mostly dead or forgotten.
2. mistakes were made from both sides in 1984. after blue star many sikh police officers turned greedy and killed inocent siks by planting guns and explosives in their houses to gain higher ranks and money so i think human rights were violated from both sides.
3. Sikhs belong exactly where they are and will live there forever however we feel that the govt. can be against sikhs sometimes but we live with respect within the society and have no complaints
4. as for the killing of the CM. (a sikh) killed by a Rajoana ( a Sikh) there is no violation of human rights and as for the sentence i think he deserved it for killing another human and should be punished but the law of the land. and if u compare it with other punishments given by the court we u can be your own judge

finally sikhs are happy and progressing everywhere in the world and we dont need any help from anyone (Aryan_B) we dont need weapons or money we have plenty of them and if needed we will use them which m preety sure we wont need to

sorry but we are fine where we are

thanks for your concern anyways

You do not speak for all Sikhs

Sikhs need their own country, Khalistan. Every main religious group has a country except Sikhs.

Muslims have Middle East, Central Asia, and Pakistan.
Christians have North America and Europe.
Jews have Israel.
Hindus have india.
Buddhists have East Asia.

Sikhs need Khalistan.

Sikhs need their own country, Khalistan. Every main religious group has a country except Sikhs.

Jews have Israel.
Hindus have india.

Sikhs need Khalistan.

With Lahore as Capital .... just go for it

Absolutely- Sikh should get their seperate state... they should start by claiming capital first- Lahore :devil:.. then gradually Pakistani punjab.. My full support to them... :pakistan:

Pakistan's Punjab Province doesn't even have 1% Sikh population. Why would Sikhs want a Muslim majority Khalistan, but we will have soft borders between Pakistan and Khalistan.

Jews have Israel.
Hindus have india.

Sikhs need Khalistan.

Factually incorrect.

Muslims have their own Islamic republics, yes.

India is not a hindu country.

I'm not aware of any Christian countries in North America and Europe.

------

Speaking on thaqt note, though, what say we start with the Ahmediyyas of Pakistan, eh? ;)

Looking at the persecution they have to go through at the hands of the state of Pakistan, what with even Dr. Abdus Salam having had go face it, they are the ones who most definitely need a country of their own.

Well when Indians treat their "criminals" like this how can they be critical of Sri Lanka under the guise of human rights when they take the same actions against their "criminals"

there is some difference of-course if u want to see, many of those who got killed in sri lankan war had not killed anybody in their life while this man is responsible for killing 18 persons including former C.M of punjab.

Jews have Israel.
Hindus have india.

Sikhs need Khalistan.

What bout Jains? :)

With Lahore as Capital .... just go for it

Lahore has 97% Muslim population. Capital will be Amritsar of Khalistan, but we will have soft borders between Pakistan and Khalistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom