What's new

Worldwide Sikh Diaspora approach UN Human Rights Commission regarding Sikhs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, I think Sikhs are the most die-hard unionists. The indian army is practically all Sikhs named Singh.

Singh means "lion" in Sanskrit and a lot of derived languages. The surname Singh ranges from Punjab to here in Sikkim and even in Manipur (the chief minister of Manipur is a "singh" too).So don't be surprised to find a lot of Singhs in our Army, who would not be Sikh. Everyone is a unionist here it is just that different people need different prodding to get into action.

I read Sikhs are monotheists..... even somehow related to Islam? Is this true? Why do they get along so well with polytheist Hindus and less well with Muslims?

Sikhs and separatists in India must be supplied and assisted by all good neighbours of India.

We have got a lot of unmarked graves dug for anyone involved.

I read Sikhs are monotheists..... even somehow related to Islam? Is this true? Why do they get along so well with polytheist Hindus and less well with Muslims?

Hindus believe in 1 God the Supreme being Brahman.

Sikhs/Hindus/Buddhist dharmic religions who believe in concept of karma, reincarnation and nirvana/moksha.

Hence why we burn our dead unlike Abrahamic religions who bury them.

Honestly, I think Sikhs are the most die-hard unionists. The indian army is practically all Sikhs named Singh.
ofcourse Sikhs are great patriotic people so does other Indians
Punjab Regiment,
Madras Regiment,
Maratha Light Infantry Regiment,
Rajaputana Rifles Regiment,
Rajput Regiment,
Jat Regiment,
Dogra Regiment,
Garhwal Rifles Regiment,
Kumaon and Naga Regiment,
so it comprises people from all part of India

We have got a lot of unmarked graves dug for anyone involve.

Yes we know there have been massive human rights abuses by Indian govt. That's why we find it duplicitous when on the international stage India condemns its neioghbours for human rights

This guy was involved in the assassination of former chief minister Beant Singh and was awarded the death sentence by a court. The law of the land should be respected otherwise what example would it set to others?

May be some Indians may dislike me, but I am against capital punishment.

Because the four Dharmic Religion:- Hinduism, Sikhism, Buddhism and Jainism although four religions always feels the sense of strong brotherhood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom