What's new

World's richest Muslim to spend US$ 2 billion to open 1,300 across India

Post reported.... No personal attacks

---------- Post added at 12:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 PM ----------

Reported for Trolling

Report all you want baby- Unlike you- We are not the ones who like to abuse our Father of Nation- :tup:-

deleted........to avoid trolling on such a good article

When the daily quoted Premji in the report titled "How a Muslim Billionaire Thrives in Hindu India" as saying that such success shows globalization is turning into "two-way traffic" that can bring tangible benefits to developing countries.

"We have always seen ourselves as Indian. We've never seen ourselves as Hindus, or Muslims, or Christians or Buddhists," Premji told WSJ in an interview. :bounce: :yahoo::cheers:

Report all you want baby- Unlike you- We are not the ones who like to abuse our Father of Nation- :tup:-

I have eyes and So I reported both of you. And dont you try to be an Innocent kid, we have seen our dears getting insulted in here too. Watch it.

@Jon Assad

Just because Mr. Slim is from Lebanon doesn't make him Muslim. If you had an IQ north of 30 you'd realize most expatriate Lebanese tend to be Maronite Catholics. As far as the story about Jinnah and his father, you may do some research on your own to get an account of it in his own biography.

Have a great weekend. :wave:
Well i am only interested in the crap you talked about Jinnah- His father Jinnahbhai Poonja died in 1901- the partition took place in 47?- what twisted calculation made you say this?- Does your IQ generates in a bladder?-

Why some people are trying to derail this thread is obvious, please don't feed trolls.

Stick to the topic.

I have eyes and So I reported both of you. And dont you try to be an Innocent kid, we have seen our dears getting insulted in here too. Watch it.

You have reported- your job is done here- dont act like moral police here- shu-

He died in 1901.

No he didn't. I think he meant Azim Premji's dad, Mohamed Hasham Premji and not Jinnah's?

@ JonAsad I found this source, credible or not you decide. I mean apparently he did say no, but not for the reasons BanglaPride said:lol:. It was more of a business decision.

The company was established by Mohamed Hasham Premji in 1945. He was a leading rice merchant and commission agent in Bombay. When Mohammed Ali Jinnah set up the planning committee of the Muslim League (on the lines of the national planning committee of the Indian National Congress) in September 1944, he invited Hasham Premji to be a part of it. But Premji did not want to join the League formally for ‘personal and business reasons’. He was then assured by Jinnah that he could serve without publicly signing the Muslim League pledge¹.

“Jinnah reportedly sought out Premji once again when he was forming the first cabinet in Pakistan to serve as his fnnance minister. But Premji rejected the offer and decided to stay on in India and nurture his oil business².”

¹ Ian Talbot, “Planning for Pakistan: The Planning Committee of the All India Muslim League 1943-46″, Modern Asian Studies, 1994, pp 875-89

² Rohit Saran, The World’s Richest Indian, India Today, 6 March 2000

He died in 1901.

Mr. Premji's father died in 1966 at which point Azim inherited the Vegetable Oil Business at the age of 21.

EDIT: I see where the confusion is arising from. I apologize that I was not clear. I meant Mr. Premji's father, not Jinnah's. Mr. Jinnah requested Mr. Azim Premji's father to move to Pakistan after partition, and that request was rebuffed and the rest is history. They were all from the same elite community in Bombay.

whats the source of that bullcrap that came from your fugly stinky mouth?-

Begged is definitely a wrong word.. His father was invited to move to Pakistan by Jinnah which he declined

Azim Premji Biography, Azim Premji Bio

Azim H. Premji was born to M.H. Hasham Premji. His grandfather was the rice king of Burma. His father had declined an invitation from M.A.Jinnah to go to Pakistan. Premji attended St. Mary`s School I.C.S.E. in Mazagaon, Mumbai. He was just finishing his undergraduate engineering studies at Stanford University in 1966 when his father passed away

Back
Top Bottom