What's new

World's most powerful typhoon hits Philippines

I hope ISRO can assist Philippines in this. Reducing death toll from cyclones is the greatest benefit of space technology for India.

Two things everyone should avoid trash-talk even if they hate each other, natural disasters and incidents of terrorist attack against civilians. I wish the Pinoys the best of luck and hope they are safe.

a German media reports that province of Tacloban, where most of devastations has occured, will declare of martial law as looting begins to threaten public order and national security. 
image-566343-galleryV9-hxre.jpg

image-566323-galleryV9-jiho.jpg

image-566322-galleryV9-ciui.jpg

image-566321-galleryV9-ricb.jpg

image-566341-galleryV9-jirg.jpg

image-566338-galleryV9-ihch.jpg

image-566336-galleryV9-gxga.jpg

image-566318-galleryV9-dffo.jpg

image-566342-galleryV9-wiog.jpg

image-566344-galleryV9-bvpn.jpg

Its a storm it comes and goes. People are ok but they need food and water and medicines though but get it soon I just hope we don't get donations from china and taiwan screw them but our allies always got our backs so thank you. 
We don't need Indian assistance.

We dont need imperial chinese assistance go back to the mainland imperial!!!!

Zero wing Phillipine need all the help they need, millions are homeless because of this disaster but you turn down the help from other? Phillipine is a dirt poor country, you can't survive without the disaster relief donation from other nations, you can't pick and choose. 
Praying to god couldn't stop the typhoon ravage Phillipine. Save your prayer, just wish them a quick recovery from this disaster.

Relax, Zero_wing.
Although China and Philippines has the island dispute in South of China Sea, but we will help ur ppl in disaster areas and support rebuilding, the dispute can not stop disaster assistance from China. (including 2011.3 Japan fukushima nuclear crisis, China government and ppl also support helps)

I will poste China rescue operation to Philippines later ...

Relax, Zero_wing.
Although China and Philippines has the island dispute in South of China Sea, but we will help ur ppl in disaster areas and support rebuilding, the dispute can not stop disaster assistance from China. (including 2011.3 Japan fukushima nuclear crisis, China government and ppl also support helps)

I will poste China rescue operation to Philippines later ...
We only help because of international goodwill. This is the job of the USA and Japan.

Its a storm it comes and goes. People are ok but they need food and water and medicines though but get it soon I just hope we don't get donations from china and taiwan screw them but our allies always got our backs so thank you. 

you need help and assistance from international community, including China and Taiwan. forget the dispute for a while, there are more important things to do.

Just ignore those mental midgets. Regardless of regional/ethnic differences, human beings should be coming together in solidarity. Especially because of such an unprecedented event like this. You and your countrymen are in my prayers my friend.

Maraming Salamat ( Thank you very much) and God bless 
RIP.
Does Philippines establish Marine Disaster Early-Warning System ? China "BeiDou" global position system and "FengYu/风云" meteorological satellites: FengYu-1/FengYu-2/FengYu-3/FengYu-4/FengYu-5 can help u.

01300000943300130207833159631.jpg

yt.gif

20101008094900723.jpg

FengYu weather satellite's mobile terminal receiver:
IMG_0021.jpg

SO you rip off a lot of countries to build this thing big whop. We have Project NOAH at less we did not steal the technology to make it we have to make ourselves.

Back
Top Bottom