What's new

World's most luxurious train station planned by Saudi Arabia's King Abdulla

these freaking abu jahil ki ulad Saudis (may Allah break their hands) are playing games in my country... death to this kingdom and their nasty rule. hope their oil dries up and they return to their "aukat".

Yes we play a lot of games in Pakistan.

304954_367547559993557_1285990746_n.jpg

Saudi Cricket team in all its glory plays there all the time :D

I say fukc them all, their Services and projects have derailed our economy yet we don't see any appreciation from them. I say stop all their projects and keep their visits at minimum range. Many of the problems that we face is from Hajj. Pollution, Theaft, Murder, smuggling, illegal immigrants... etc

No, we won't shut the door for them because of individual irresponsible act. We are obligated to take care of that.

@Leader, lala, stop abusing ALL Arabs. Saudis are doing much better now, cooperating with almost every nation in containing terror-financing. The new king and his cabinet are changing "the-old-ways" as fast as humanly possible. Yes, yes I know about the past. We can't keep on blaming them for it till eternity.

You want to bash someone? I'll give you a target: Blow the fvcking brains out of Qataris/UAE and their minion Arbeez, they are the ones involved in active terrorism in Pakistan. I do this on a daily basis. :P

Last edited by a moderator:
When is tabuk getting a metro?? Traffic jams are getting bigger and annoying here :pissed:

We are the fifth biggest city so it is only natural that we are next in line for a metro. We have a population of over 1.2 Million and it is constantly growing. Seriously like the city is getting bigger on steroids, when I first started going to college 5 years ago I used to drive through empty roads. Now the 20 kilometer road is all houses and neighborhoods. I stress it is a 20KM drive through only one way of the city. And it is spreading in ALL directions.

The Military airbase used to be so faaaaaaar from any life, now the god damn military base is surrounded by houses. like it is in the middle of the freaking city.

Why so much hate my friend, remember one thing they come to your house, and do what they want done if that is so because we are weak, and well are the americans and the brits and others not doing the same. So who should I rather trust, a friend who is an @44 hole but helps me too, or an enemy who calls me friend f@cks me dry, kicks me @$$, and forces me to do things his way.

And what ever is the case it is the faliure of our own Gov from time to time, that the others have been dictating terms.

oh phaleeeeeeesssssssseeee....... these Saudi jahils dont give an iota's fucck to your inferior breed.. and they be your friends, but you are their slave for sure..

Yes we play a lot of games in Pakistan.

304954_367547559993557_1285990746_n.jpg

Saudi Cricket team in all its glory plays there all the time :D

most of them look like slaves to me, I am talking about bringing your crown prince as our premier, please connect me with some saudi princess too, I want to serve my country too as its premier !! :D

Well, yeah basically the law is if money is left in any minister or corporation treasury by year end, the next year they will only give the amount of money they spent in the past year. So they sometimes get "creative" to spend that money.

No, you probably didn't hear about نزاهة

We go and investigate now. Last year tens of hundreds of people lost their jobs. :lol:

oh phaleeeeeeesssssssseeee....... these Saudi jahils dont give an iota's fucck to your inferior breed.. and they be your friends, but you are their slave for sure..

most of them look like slaves to me, I am talking about bringing your crown prince as our premier, please connect me with some saudi princess too, I want to serve my country too as its premier !! :D

Now this is where I stop replying to stupid, what exactly do you know my breed. Or did your parents fall short of giving you some manners, really what the hell is wrong with you losers, when one starts to shine some light on your dumb retarded heads, all you are left with is personal insults. So why dont you do us all a favor nancy, go fook ya self, and cry a river while ya is at it.

So what cast of hindus do ya belong to, I forgot to ask, as you are so worried about low and high breeds.

@Leader, lala, stop abusing ALL Arabs. Saudis are doing much better now, cooperating with almost every nation in containing terror-financing. The new king and his cabinet are changing "the-old-ways" as fast as humanly possible. Yes, yes I know about the past. We can't keep on blaming them for it till eternity.

You want to bash someone? I'll give you a target: Blow the fvcking brains out of Qataris/UAE and their minion Arbeez, they are the ones involved in active terrorism in Pakistan. I do this on a daily basis. :P

oh bhai lala-land say bahir aa jao, they are financing heavily to sectarian terrorist in Pakistan, further they got their slave nawaz as our premier... what else is left?

they should mind their own business and stay the fucckkk out of my country's business...

I can assure you that KSA will do whatever it takes to make Pakistan a happy prosperous place. King Abdulaziz didn't send his son to attend the Delhi deceleration for nothing bro. In other word, lets forget about the haters and move on.

KSA + Pakistan = for live

oh bhai lala-land say bahir aa jao, they are financing heavily to sectarian terrorist in Pakistan, further they got their slave nawaz as our premier... what else is left?

they should mind their own business and stay the fucckkk out of my country's business...

You gotto take over the country, like in the small gulf countries.

No, you probably didn't hear about نزاهة

We go and investigate now. Last year tens of hundreds of people lost their jobs. :lol:

Well I don't trust them. The man who stole the most from Jeddah's waste water projects got promoted to a freaking minister, AND THAT after he was caught. You expect me to trust a half a$$ed security apparatus that only fires people who steal a stabler but leaves the one who steal millions?

Nawaz was brain-washed / brain-dead way before the new Saudi king came in power. At the moment almost ALL sectarian violence is being perpetrated by Gulfees.

Now this is where I stop replying to stupid, what exactly do you know my breed. Or did your parents fall short of giving you some manners, really what the hell is wrong with you losers, when one starts to shine some light on your dumb retarded heads, all you are left with is personal insults. So why dont you do us all a favor nancy, go fook ya self, and cry a river while ya is at it.

So what cast of hindus do ya belong to, I forgot to ask, as you are so worried about low and high breeds.

facepalm !!! oh jahil admi, I didnt talk about your breed, but what they think of your kind...

@Leader I aint no slave to no one but Allah, I give a Kuwaiti as much chit as I can when I have to. Yes there are people who suffer at the hands of retards like the one you mentioned. But do tell me something are these same issues not prevalent in Pakistan as well, dont so many of our poor people not suffer from the high lords of somewhere. But what do we do there, nothing. Point a finger somewhere else, and make ourselves sleep well at night. That is why I had said, lets fix our own country first.

It is called being a brotherly country :D. We are so brotherly that we care so much for each other. We are what they also call "But Buddies". Leader would you do me the honor of being my butt buddy please :D

Back
Top Bottom