What's new

World's most honest cities revealed after researchers dropped purse.....

This shows the credibility and exaggeration of Western Media. Also is known to sometimes post fake stories as facts.

Chinese r economically and prosperity wise miles ahead of Europe and Co. and Indians.
On one hand you doubt the credibility of Western media and on the other hand you trust this bullshit like a gospel truth. :rolleyes:

On one hand you doubt the credibility of Western media and on the other hand you trust this bullshit like a gospel truth. :rolleyes:

We r Muslims so this ''gospel truth'' is not something we believe or appreciate. Try to arrange yr sentences according to the people and their believes.

And about yr post;;; it all depends on situation to situation basis..

and if u read my post again and fully quote it then quoting it with out context and references u will be in better with me and will be in a better position to understand it.

here is it again.

i dont think u can label it as WORLD'S MOST HONEST when just 16 cities from only bunch of selected countries were tested.

This shows the credibility and exaggeration of Western Media. Also is known to sometimes post fake stories as facts.

Not long ago an Irani Couple was beaten in Mumbai brutally and was Robbed by Rickshaw Driver.

So it also depends on which areas in the City they have put into test if they r super posh areas of Mumbai or Normal City areas with Normal standard of living in their city's Population.

But again if this report is true.

Interesting to see they havnt Included any Chinese or Russian or any Communist country. Chinese r economically and prosperity wise miles ahead of Europe and Co. and Indians.

the bold parts r yr answer.

Back
Top Bottom