What's new

World's Most Beautiful News Reader

Bcz no one likes them? Sorry but I think they are nowhere near a pretty white or asian girl.

Have to disagree.........the darker the more beautiful they are!
Pale girls just dont do it for me...they all look the same......check the pics of the news girls posted there all clones.

Thanxfor the pic though....100% beauty
The girls below is what i call beautiful

I hope they get jobs as news readers.

Last edited:
Pale girls just dont do it for me...they all look the same......check the pics of the news girls posted there all clones.

oye Dabong
change in stand??
yesterday you were screaming against women dancing :cheesy: and now?

oye humare politicians bhi itne jaldi bayan nahi badalte :lol::lol:
:taz::taz:

LOL, it is exactly the opposite on my side. Black people all look same for me

oye Dabong
change in stand??
yesterday you were screaming against women dancing :cheesy: and now?

I was not screaming that woman should not dance...what i was trying to say was that woman should not dance infront of men other then for your husband or infront of other woman......no mix dancing between men and woman is what i was against or dancing infront of other men.......i feel the same way about men dancing infront of woman.

oye humare politicians bhi itne jaldi bayan nahi badalte :lol::lol:
:taz::taz:

Do i get the same benefits as the PM...? No i dont.... so the same rules that he is judged by in public office do not apply to me.....also which pic have i posted where the woman are dancing..?:woot:

---------- Post added at 02:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 PM ----------

LOL, it is exactly the opposite on my side. Black people all look same for me

The famous phrase comes to mind..."beauty is in the eye of the beholder".

I was not screaming that woman should not dance...what i was trying to say was that woman should not dance infront of men other then for your husband or infront of other woman......no mix dancing between men and woman is what i was against or dancing infront of other men.......i feel the same way about men dancing infront of woman.

Do i get the same benefits as the PM...? No i dont.... so the same rules that he is judged by in public office do not apply to me.....also which pic have i posted where the woman are dancing..?:woot:

---------- Post added at 02:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 PM ----------

The famous phrase comes to mind..."beauty is in the eye of the beholder".

actually I read you post yesterday (which mod's deleted later)..
so judging your interaction with muse...
I thought you were serious.. so according to those post, its amazing to see you post pic's of girls in mini's :lol::lol:

I thought you were serious.. so according to those post, its amazing to see you post pic's of girls in mini's :lol::lol:

Religion and Culture are two different things man

We should not watch or talk about girls religiously but we are man afterall :lol: everybody commit sin's so is he

Just ask forgiveness from All-mighty Allah and please do not start religious debates here. Let the romance continued :yahoo:

Post some bengali pics man, i have never seen bengali beauties in my Life i think :devil:

If Gillani or zardari where not in public office i dont give a damn what they do in the privacy of there homes....non of my business but if there going to go around offending the public with there actions or words while in office i have a problem with it.

The other problem is anything seen as unislamic done by the leaders of the country will be a propaganda jackpot for the extremist to rally support around....so dont give the ammunition.

---------- Post added at 03:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 PM ----------

i have never seen bengali beauties in my Life i think :devil:

Go around brick lane theres thousands

i like asma iqbal and ghareeda farooqi

:chilli::chilli::smitten::smitten:

Last edited by a moderator:
If Gillani or zardari where not in public office i dont give a damn what they do in the privacy of there homes....non of my business but if there going to go around offending the public with there actions or words while in office i have a problem with it.

The other problem is anything seen as unislamic done by the leaders of the country will be a propaganda jackpot for the extremist to rally support around....so dont give the ammunition.

---------- Post added at 03:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 PM ----------

Go around brick lane theres thousands

I am talking about the bangali Celebrities or News Readers

I am not interesting in making relationships with them :taz:

I just want to have fun watching the pics :yahoo: just for fun nothing bad :agree:

MR X--Google MELISSA THEURIAU topless in Google Images and you'll see a lot of nice pictures of her for fun ;).

no no nopz i like ayesha sohail only:chilli::chilli:

Last edited by a moderator:
MELISSA THEURIAU is not only wearing designer outfits, but somewhat revealing etc... i bet she has about 10 makeup artists team at her disposal... i think she also acts all that 'innocent yet daring' look..
give all these benifits to our ladies and youd be posting them instead of MELISSA THEURIAU

@ Patriot

No i am not interested in Topless stuff man

thanks for your info

errr don't pelt me with stones... but shes just okayyy...

To each his own I guess. Just don't go overboard with these kind of threads, we're not going to hand down reprimands for it.

Back
Top Bottom