What's new

World's Most Beautiful News Reader

hey Folks, i am going to name someone who is no more involved in news reading now, her name is "maida syed" she use to be a news caster on ARYONE world, i not only know her coz i saw her on TV, i saw her growing up from a cute little girl to a gracefull lady, she has beautiful blue eyes, she was 3rd child of her parents, we studied in the same school(Army Public School-Rahim Yar Khan), she was junior to meby 2,3 years i guess, her elder brother(Now in army) was one grade junior to me, he was a good friend of mine and a very handsome boy, her elder sister was my classmate, they were a beutiful,gracefull,very well mannered,modern,enlightened minded family, really miss them all, her success in TV seemed to me as my success, may ALLAH PAK bless her and her family success and happiness in life, AAMEEN

well in this field i mean in TV and media they make u pretty if u r not ....... anyways they are all beauties ...... what about pakistani media ??

well in this field i mean in TV and media they make u pretty if u r not ....... anyways they are all beauties ...... what about pakistani media ??

Yeah true, they use make-up and make you pretty

Some of the Pakistani news readers have already been shared man, check the previous pages of this thread

dljit dhaliwal a british NRI newscaster with pbs..
3cec2a5fd905cb463390f50cf930369c.jpg

---------- Post added at 02:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 AM ----------

people might find this interesting...
Top 25 Sexiest Newscasters | Hecklerspray

yeah this is what i said in my previous posts

Sana Tariq, Mithali Mukherjee and the french girl taking the lead so far

Oh man if that french girl ask me to kill her husband and marry, i will do it :lol:

I thought i will find a Hot girl in the video :lol:

but its nothing man, i would rather delete your post instead of saying thanks :lol:

It's Melissa. World class, beyond question.

Too, she often has a nicely disheveled look about her.

Elle est une tres belle jeune femme.

Dude... Beyonce?

And whats her face from Bernie mac, the actress that plays his wife ....

Black girls can be as hot, or not, as any other race - most off putting for me is the attitude ....

Strong personality I can handle - in your face crudeness, not at all.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom