What's new

World’s longest cruise to set sail via Bangladesh Jan 13

O amaar desher maati, tomar podey thekai maatha"

The highlighted word has a rather unfortunate spelling, the word can be transliterated from our mother tongue in at least two different ways- and one of them would be rather disrespectful one.

What do you say Ukb dada (@UKBengali), Kola bhai (@BananaRepublicUK)?

Regards

And at a cost of approx USD 300 per person per day, it's not cheap either. Way more expensive than many first class ocean cruise liners.

Dekh ker to lagta hai mughul badshah ne banwaya tha shikar ke liy
I was part of the team who worked on this project. Its quite a luxury. Not to the reach of upper middle class. Food are prepared using the theme of the land surrounding with ingredients locally procured.
They are being taken to historic, geographic landmarks by boat from the main cruise ship in a guided tour.
Rooms/service are as luxury as the palace on wheels. You can find picture of palace on wheels on internet.
It was done with a cost of nearly 100 crores.

Last edited:
I will shortly send photographs of our Barisal Cruiser. You will be shamed after seeing them.Wait for it.

India remains cheap without a standard. Does the picture shows a cruiser? Really?

By the way, how much India will be paying to BD for using our waterways? Not Bakshis, I hope.
This one is better than Barishal Cruiser, this is pure luxary.
BD is getting it fair share of money. Though it is being inaugurated by Modi, its being runned by private operators.

I had an experience of travelling in a boat from Farakka to Mongla. It was one of the best travels in my life.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom