What's new

Worlds biggest illegale Gun market in Pakistan

These gun markets are supported by Indian(RAW) funding to create mayhem and chaos within our border. Ask your self this question, where are the material for the guns parts coming from, and sophisticated components? these gun markets should be shut down immediately it is one the main reasons for the present instability in Pakistan.

I think u r right to some extent, however weapons have big part of tradition of people of nwfp and balochistan. they have ensured peoples freedom, the arms are not a problem but corrupt and incompitent police is.
secondly these areas have never seen development and unfair formula of the federal goverment that allocates more funds to punjab due to its high population wil ensure that these areas dont get developed.

You are not wrong when u say so brother.

You know the people on the northern provinces which include NWFP, FATA, FANA, Baluchistan are warriors by nature and they are the same people who invaded india for centuries.

So its in their nature and infact they know the importance of weapons and they had realized centuries ago the technology to manufacture your own weapons is as essential as the skills and courage to use it.

So it runs in their blood, infact in my blood too coz i am also a pathan.

U r a pushtoon or a pokhtoon, pathan is like calling a black man a niga.

^^^^here comes agian
i was thinking of this tat when will this turn into inflammatory bait

way to go
all the problems of pakistan are coz of india happy now

Yes all the problems of Pakistan originate from India. You've blocked the essential life line of our country for decades (water). Fuelled and supported insurgency BLA within our border for decades. You’ve launched +23 braches of your terrorist organization on our western border to extort war on the innocent people of Pakistan such as you did in Sri Lanka for half a century

We are not the only ones crying foul of your underhanded tactics and violation of basic rights of humanity, your newly formed pet project Bangladesh has akin sentiments

@ghast

i am afraid u live in dreamland my frnd

india never stopped water of pakistan but yes the speed of inflow did slowdown to pakistan

baloch wy dont u ask them and let see wat tey say about this

srilanka do u know their history and their problems

and bangladesh if 10% of population feel so tat way wat should i do i better support the rest

@ghast

i am afraid u live in dreamland my frnd

you sir are quite the misinformed character...

india never stopped water of pakistan but yes the speed of inflow did slowdown to pakistan

yes i will stop 60+ percent of your water inflow and growing, hey but i call it diverting speed flow.....

by the next two decades india divergence of water wll reach to such an extent that there will be no water supply to the general public (forget about farming and etc... ) pakistan will become a desert

baloch wy dont u ask them and let see wat tey say about this

yes We've asked the balcohies last election..simple facts for you before you spew erroneous rubbish... the provincial assembly of Baluchistan has support of national Pakistan people's party as well others and representation of national party of Baluchistan

if there are any resentment they will addressed in a democratic fashion rather then (RAW) supporting violent thugs and criminal organization

srilanka do u know their history and their problems

simple facts R&AW supports the tamils tigers against killing of innocent native sinhalese population of the country

just like in balochistan supporting criminals and miscreants to cause more trouble:no::no:

and bangladesh if 10% of population feel so tat way wat should i do i better support the rest

not 10 percent but the rulling body of the country, please enlighten us your statistical proof.....

Last edited:
about future diversion we will see tat in future wy talk about tat

first proof plz untill then its utter waste to discuss baloch

s same was supported for srilankans to finish the ltte isnt

who supported the ruling gov of bangladesh now dont say RAW

Damn it, RAW again :cheesy: RAW is responsible for the biggest arms market on earth :sniper: RAW is responsible for most dangerous place on the planet :woot:

If it is the world's biggest illegal gun market and has so much concern as shown by our Indian members and some Pakistanis too, then why do all the conflicts in the world have Russian / Chinese / US / Other States weapons flooding the conflict, killing tens of millions over the decades, while no one heard a name/blame on this market in Pakistan. Even the TTP, Taliban and Afghan Taliban have majority Russian / Chinese weapons in their hands.

So why are you guys trying to make a fuss from nothing.

If it is the world's biggest illegal gun market and has so much concern as shown by our Indian members and some Pakistanis too, then why do all the conflicts in the world have Russian / Chinese / US / Other States weapons flooding the conflict, killing tens of millions over the decades, while no one heard a name/blame on this market in Pakistan. Even the TTP, Taliban and Afghan Taliban have majority Russian / Chinese weapons in their hands.

ITS illegal gun market !!!!

but its running smoothly. and there are no such big illegal gun market in world thats why you dotn have same - talebani killing in other parts of world.

these gun market will give you a good copy of chinese , indian, russian , american weapons.

and you saying ttp is using - other weapon so - who the hell is using these weapons mate????? somebody must be because thats why this market exists.

and its not indian fuss- its a humanitarian fuss, people are bloody dying everyday in big numbers in pakistan.

and if America have easy gun policy they are suffering too. two wrong dotn make one right. more over they law enforcement is way stronger.

people who support these market are breakign law or atleast supporting criminals !!!!

weren't these illegal gun markets active for decades.was there any steps taken by GOP to stop these markets which sells unlicensed guns,even automatic rifles on a large scale.i think it was Pakistan government's biggest mistake that it allowed such illegal arms market and private armies who carried those illegal guns,to function in the sovereign state of Pakistan.Now innocent civilians are paying the price

about future diversion we will see tat in future wy talk about tat

why talk about it while we plan to starve the entire nation of pakistan to death.

yes the future indian proposed dams is any indication, we will have not water left
first proof plz untill then its utter waste to discuss baloch

here is your proof, and Sir please become informed before you open your...

We even have representation in the national assembly of pakistan for their automious movement (BNP) Party Wise List

s same was supported for srilankans to finish the ltte isnt

Just like any foreign country including India. Pakistan has foreign relations with Sri lanka. t's an internal problem doesn't mean we control their daily events or function of government and military operation. I guess i thought indians would be in support of terrorist menace being rid of our planet.... where is bharat verma....

Typical Indian propaganda of blaming everything on Pakistan while neglecting to shine a light of it's terrorist covert operation (tamil tigers) which have killed hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians in neighbouring courtiers.

who supported the ruling gov of bangladesh now dont say RAW

I guess all land and divergence of resources will be restored to it’s rightful owner, since your in so much support of Bangladesh or will you blame your failure to solve the issue on ISI

Will land annexed by india be returned? 2001 Indian?Bangladeshi border conflict - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Stop the divergence of water resources?
India's River Diversion Plan: Its Impact on Bangladesh

And some other contentious issues:

1. A major area of contention has been the construction and operation of the Farakka Barrage by India to increase water supply in the river Hoogly. Bangladesh insists that it does not receive a fair share of the Ganga waters during the drier seasons, and gets flooded during the monsoons when India releases excess waters.
2. There have also been disputes regarding the transfer of Teen Bigha Corridor to Bangladesh. Part of Bangladesh is surrounded by the Indian state of West Bengal. On 26 June 1992, India leased three bigha land to Bangladesh to connect this enclave with mainland Bangladesh. There is dispute regarding the indefinite nature of the lease.
3. Indian border force's killing of people while crossing
the border has been the topic of disputes. In August 2008, IndianBorder Security Force officials said that they killed 59 smugglers and illegal immigrants (34 Bangladeshis and 21 Indians) who were trying to cross the border between India and Bangladesh during a 6 month period. [3] On November 16, 2008, 3 people including a

Last edited:
Yes all the problems of Pakistan originate from India. You've blocked the essential life line of our country for decades (water). Fuelled and supported insurgency BLA within our border for decades. You’ve launched +23 braches of your terrorist organization on our western border to extort war on the innocent people of Pakistan such as you did in Sri Lanka for half a century

We are not the only ones crying foul of your underhanded tactics and violation of basic rights of humanity, your newly formed pet project Bangladesh has akin sentiments

Well said. And some people have the gall to accuse Pakistan of "exporting terrorism". Sorry but Pakistan has suffered from terrorism than exporting it. The honor goes to.......

only militaries have access to such large quantities of weapons. As many of you military enthusiast probably already know that large procurement of weapons are manufactured in the export country......it doesn't matter if it's Russian or etc..

Sir may i remind you that weapons which were used to repel the Soviets in Afghanistan were of soviet origin

the isrealis bought the weapons from the soviets and were smuggled during the isreal-lebanon conflict

didn't know pathan is racist word since when?:hitwall:

Pathan is a word used by eastern pakistanis and indians. we are pushtoons or pokhtoons and not pathans. pathans are like imran khan, a mix blood of pushtoon and punjabi, people like him cant be called pushtoon as they are not pure. however people like afridi and umar gul have pure blood so they are pushtoons.

Back
Top Bottom