What's new

Worldmap that shows which countries think is the threat for world peace

Mexico thinks the US is the biggest threat! Most of latin America thinks the US is the biggest threat....Even the Ausis think the US is the biggest threat!
Yup...Better start a campaign to urge people to stop coming to the US.

It seems Indians are truly more obsessed about Pakistan than the other way around!

let them.....meanwhile the naxalites and the huge ever-expanding list of seperatist/rebel groups afflicting india are the ones killing scores of indians on a near daily basis

That poll is for 2013.Go to Kiev now drapped in a Russian flag and saying that the US is the biggest threat to world peace,see what that gets you.

Shame on south korea.
how can you be scared of this guy??!! He is like a teddy bear.
Teddy Bears can be violent too.
toy_story_3_villains.jpg

Yup...Better start a campaign to urge people to stop coming to the US.
I really hope the Republicans win and bring in immigration reforms and stop all immigration.

I really hope the Republicans win and bring in immigration reforms and stop all immigration.
Stop all immigration ? Nonsense. That have NEVER been the Republican's point to start. But I guess to you, selective immigration equals to no immigration.

Hmm even Australia thinks that the USA is the biggest threat to world peace?

Well it makes sense.

America is the sole superpower, of course they have the greatest "capability" to push the world in a specific direction, whether war or peace.

Capability matters more than intentions in realpolitik. Without a doubt, America possess the greatest capability. Now it depends, what do they want to do with their national power?

& no country is a threat for world peace according to the Gulf countries? hmm...:coffee:
Well they are the threat themselves to the entire world if given free hand. They fund most of terrorist activity going around the globe also using some countries as there proxies with the power of money.

I am not surprise at the reporting professionalism here on @senheiser , lol but I am a bit surprise to see RT felt for it, did they even do background check before posting their own comment on something or they just flatten to report ANYTHING as long as it sounded anti-American??

9GAG is a US based Hong Kong Joke website started by a few Chinese University Student (May have been other University, but knowing there are only 8 official University in Hong Kong, take your pick). The site is a place where you can find humorous information on social and national affair.

This map is made to highlight traditional national rivalry and national stereotype. set aside if US is the biggest thread to world peace in Australian mind, how the heck Italian think Portugal is the threat of world peace? What by dominance of Portuguese Chicken or Portuguese Tarts? lol!!!

the word 9GAG itself is hinted at the meaning "joke" in Cantonese Chinese, surprise @Chinese-Dragon does not know that, or he knew that but decided not to share?

To all that considering or considered this map seriously, lol all I can say is, you've been hacked by 9GAG.

Tagline of 9GAG is, just for fun

I am not surprise at the reporting professionalism here on @senheiser , lol but I am a bit surprise to see RT felt for it, did they even do background check before posting their own comment on something or they just flatten to report ANYTHING as long as it sounded anti-American??

9GAG is a US based Hong Kong Joke website started by a few Chinese University Student (May have been other University, but knowing there are only 8 official University in Hong Kong, take your pick). The site is a place where you can find humorous information on social and national affair.

This map is made to highlight traditional national rivalry and national stereotype. set aside if US is the biggest thread to world peace in Australian mind, how the heck Italian think Portugal is the threat of world peace? What by dominance of Portuguese Chicken or Portuguese Tarts? lol!!!

the word 9GAG itself is hinted at the meaning "joke" in Cantonese Chinese, surprise @Chinese-Dragon does not know that, or he knew that but decided not to share?

To all that considering or considered this map seriously, lol all I can say is, you've been hacked by 9GAG.

Tagline of 9GAG is, just for fun

You're right, I didn't check the source. It's an American joke website.

The RT News link does seem to be real though.

And yes "9" has a similar sound to something rude in Cantonese (c*ck/d*ck). And users on the site 9GAG call themselves "9gaggers". :lol:

Only today that I found out that 9gag was invented by a group of Chinese. Who's saying they are not innovative? :chilli:

let them.....meanwhile the naxalites and the huge ever-expanding list of seperatist/rebel groups afflicting india are the ones killing scores of indians on a near daily basis
Brazen lie and ill informed post

only 80 ~ civilians and Security forces died due to terrorist incidents in 2014 in India.

I don't want to compare that with Pakistan.

Annual Fatalities in violence by terrorist

Last edited:
Only today that I found out that 9gag was invented by a group of Chinese. Who's saying they are not innovative? :chilli:

A lot of ethnic Chinese have founded big companies in America, but they are still American companies.

Not much good for us I'm afraid.

Biggest threat is mother nature, like we saw in Japan.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom