What's new

Worldmap that shows which countries think is the threat for world peace

Pakistan flag painted over India looks cool.....

Kahin tou conquer kar lein ? :azn:

But what would we do with all those Indians ? :undecided:

I'd be driven mad if I have to hear 'j' used in place of 'z' whenever they try to speak Urdu; 'jaban', 'jaleel', 'jara aram seh', 'jalaeebee' ! :o:

Oopss...jalaeebee is with a J ! :oops:

LOL we see America as a big threat and India sees Pakistan as a big threat

Mexico thinks the US is the biggest threat! Most of latin America thinks the US is the biggest threat....Even the Ausis think the US is the biggest threat!

Kahin tou conquer kar lein ? :azn:

But what would we do with all those Indians ? :undecided:

I'd be driven mad if I have to hear 'j' used in place of 'z' whenever they try to speak Urdu; 'jaban', 'jaleel', 'jara aram seh', 'jalaeebee' ! :o:

Oopss...jalaeebee is with a J ! :oops:

You forgot "f" in place of "ph" -- fool in place of phool, fir in place of phir. But anyway Greater Punjab is inevitable.

You forgot "f" in place of "ph" -- fool in place of phool, fir in place of phir. But anyway Greater Punjab is inevitable.

Lo phir Greater Punjab ! :o:

Koi greater punjab wagheraa nahin bunnn rahaa; its Buttistan with its capital at Lahore ! :smokin:

Lo phir Greater Punjab ! :o:

Koi greater punjab wagheraa nahin bunnn rahaa; its Buttistan with its capital at Lahore ! :smokin:

Butt sahib, ap ko Greater Punjab main buttistan province bana dain ge... waisay aap ne etna bara province kia karna hai - food street ko hi rename kar dain ge.

Butt sahib, ap ko Greater Punjab main buttistan province bana dain ge... waisay aap ne etna bara province kia karna hai - food street ko hi rename kar dain ge.

Aaap expect karteiii hain keh Butt Qaum aap key subservient raheiii ? :o:

Humm hakim hain....mahkoom nahin ! :smokin:

Butt, Khawaja, Dar and Co. aaap purr kubbb seh hakoomat kar raheiii hai ? :azn:

I remember listening to Haroon Rasheed of how he said that to be successful in PML N you either have to be a 'jee-huzoor bandaa' ya phir you have to be a 'Kashmiri' thats why Nisar is out of favor these days because he is neither ! :lol:

Thanks for this amazing map.... Just found out that even Russia has an exclave namely Kaliningrad Oblast....

Kaliningrad Oblast - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Kaliningrad.gif

Aaap expect karteiii hain keh Butt Qaum aap key subservient raheiii ? :o:

Humm hakim hain....mahkoom nahin ! :smokin:

Butt, Khawaja, Dar and Co. aaap purr kubbb seh hakoomat kar raheiii hai ? :azn:

I remember listening to Haroon Rasheed of how he said that to be successful in PML N you either have to be a 'jee-huzoor bandaa' ya phir you have to be a 'Kashmiri' thats why Nisar is out of favor these days because he is neither ! :lol:

And General Sharif ne butt sahib ko chupkay se danda bhi dia howa hai or roonay bhi nahi de raha :sarcastic:

But on serious note, we have to take this butt threat to our food security and national kitty seriously. :tsk:

We Humans are the Biggest threat to the world peace ..... let the Judgement Day unleash upon us

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom