What's new

Worldmap that shows which countries think is the threat for world peace

What a load of crap, the american indians had nations and territories, its just your illegal immigrant forefathers ignored it and commited a mass genocide. Get real your decendants of illegal immigrants who commited mass murder and slavery.....
THAT is a load of crap.

Nation -- A group of people that shares common bonds. Those bonds could include language(s), religion(s), physical features, etc.

State -- A group of people that hold political leadership over a larger group. A government is an example of this. In smaller groups, there would be a single charismatic figure supported by a clique.

Country -- A region of land. The word can and is often used to indicate a territory that is claimed to be exclusive by a people governed by a state.

A few examples...

Before the establishment of the political state of Israel, world Jewry is a nation without a state and country. Today, the Romanis (Gypsies) are the same: a nation without a state and country. The Tibetans are a people with a state-in-exile but they have a country, one that is under another's rule. Africa is a country with many political entities, also called 'countries'. Same for Europe, Asia, and the Americas.

Anthropologists have discovered these items to be common knowledge by every culture, large and small. A nomadic tribe may lay claim to a territory but unless the tribe post demarcations somehow to other groups of people that this region of land is for exclusive use by the claimant, the land is essentially open. The more sophisticated the people, the more willing they are to evolve from being nomads to becoming settlers.

maxresdefault.jpg

Worldmap that shows which countries think is the threat for world peace study Market Research und Gallup International - 9GAG

US the biggest threat to world peace in 2013 – poll — RT News

In Gallup Poll, The Biggest Threat To World Peace Is ... America?

Really, tovarish?

Australia, Germany and Finland are like in bed with US strategically. Iran sees US and Israel as threats.

And Pakistan as much sees us as a threat. US even if it bombards them daily by drones will not be a threat to them.

LOL bangladesh think israel. hahahaha

Of course. Over the last few years they have gone paranoid when it comes to Israel.

“A surprising 13 percent of American respondents rated their own nation the biggest threat to world peace as well.”:tup::tup::tup:

What about the remainder 87% who know that their country helps out the entire globe more than any other country, gives aid to poor countries and takes care of mess when requested by the international communities????

BTW, the 13% are a small minority and its a free country, where people are allowed to say whatever they want to, and speak their minds. Can that ever happen in China where people could ever be freed? I don't think so. For people to access Yahoo.com, they have to be filtered out of the "great firewall" lol

And Pakistan as much sees us as a threat. US even if it bombards them daily by drones will not be a threat to them.

You are correct. Because the US is killing terrorists helping the PA. I think by now, the Pakistani government and military have understood that when we were pushing them to "do more" to eradicate terrorists from FATA, it was in their national security's best interest. If they had done that back in 2002, today, hundreds of thousands of innocents would still be alive. And many serious terror attacks will NOT have happened since 2002.

Unlike India, the US actually wants a stable Pakistan. We don't meddle with India-Pakistan drama, but we are also not training separatists in Baluchistan and in Sindh through Indian "cultural centers" all along the Afghanistan's border, operated by the RAW. So you are trying to cut them off, we are not. So they'll always see you as a threat.

So you are right, they don't see us a threat because we are not. And we are not bombarding them, we were helping the Pakistani Army clean up the mess in FATA. Now that they have their own armed drones, they are doing it themselves but the US intelligence works with their counter parts very closely on a lot of stuff, as its been the case through decades.

You are correct. Because the US is killing terrorists helping the PA. I think by now, the Pakistani government and military have understood that when we were pushing them to "do more" to eradicate terrorists from FATA, it was in their national security's best interest. If they had done that back in 2002, today, hundreds of thousands of innocents would still be alive. And many serious terror attacks will NOT have happened since 2002.

Relax I was just critical of the diagram not being accurate.

Unlike India, the US actually wants a stable Pakistan. We don't meddle with India-Pakistan drama, but we are also not training separatists in Baluchistan and in Sindh through Indian "cultural centers" all along the Afghanistan's border, operated by the RAW. So you are trying to cut them off, we are not. So they'll always see you as a threat.

Sure. And that Roger whatever guy was an angel that Pakistani officers caught, distributing flowers across Pakistan isn't it? Not to mention the daily bomb blasts that were happening before he was caught, arrested and US embassy had to intervene. Soon after his arrest all attacks slowed down to a trickle.

Oh and don't get angry at me; I am just the messenger. Just open any thread about your country here in Strategic affairs page before 2014, and you'll see what I mean.

No personal offense mate; just reality here.

Not to mention the daily bomb blasts that were happening before he was caught, arrested and US embassy had to intervene. Soon after his arrest all attacks slowed down to a trickle.
No personal offense mate; just reality here.

I don't take offense to bull crap. Due to the WOT, there will always be more presence of different intelligence officers in any country. But your allegation of "attacks stopped", has nothing to do with the reality. The only party that wants Pakistan broken, is India. Its the same anthem your lobby sings to the American politicians and military leaders. But even after decades of work, Pakistan is still standing on its own.

From a US stand point, we want Pakistan to be one, integrated country with 0 terrorism and violence. Pakistan is a nuke power. If it breaks down, it'll create a big mess and no one will know which state / province / group has what parts of nukes and how many. So its in the US and the globe's interest that a stable, responsible, peaceful Pakistan emerges.

The biggest threat to the globe right now are the Hindu nationalist parties. These crazy fools are anti-Islam and Christianity, they believe in killing other religions and in Hinutva supremacy. These dam*n fools will start the next war with Pakistan, and it'll go nuclear very quickly....THAT is the utmost major threat to the global peace right now.

You forgot to mention the biggest elected terrorist Darinda Modi.
I pity you. Typical frustrated Pakistani. :D

I don't take offense to bull crap. Due to the WOT, there will always be more presence of different intelligence officers in any country. But your allegation of "attacks stopped", has nothing to do with the reality. The only party that wants Pakistan broken, is India. Its the same anthem your lobby sings to the American politicians and military leaders. But even after decades of work, Pakistan is still standing on its own.

From a US stand point, we want Pakistan to be one, integrated country with 0 terrorism and violence. Pakistan is a nuke power. If it breaks down, it'll create a big mess and no one will know which state / province / group has what parts of nukes and how many. So its in the US and the globe's interest that a stable, responsible, peaceful Pakistan emerges.

The biggest threat to the globe right now are the Hindu nationalist parties. These crazy fools are anti-Islam and Christianity, they believe in killing other religions and in Hinutva supremacy. These dam*n fools will start the next war with Pakistan, and it'll go nuclear very quickly....THAT is the utmost major threat to the global peace right now.
Ya right. And the world gives 2 hoots n rats *** to this Bullshit.

Go and convince the international community. Open challenge.

Hmm.. I thought as much when you raised your initial point here.

Never mind.

What about the remainder 87% who know that their country helps out the entire globe more than any other country, gives aid to poor countries and takes care of mess when requested by the international communities????

BTW, the 13% are a small minority and its a free country, where people are allowed to say whatever they want to, and speak their minds. Can that ever happen in China where people could ever be freed? I don't think so. For people to access Yahoo.com, they have to be filtered out of the "great firewall" lol
No need to get over defensive ,nor criticizing China on an off-topic matter to make you look good.

I am sure the 13% love their country but hate the warmongering government,they are just as patriotic as you. Not trusting the govt is a great american tradition isn‘t it? the reason that allows people to carry guns.

No need to get over defensive ,nor criticizing China on an off-topic matter to make you look good.

I am sure the 13% love their country but hate the warmongering government,they are just as patriotic as you. Not trusting the govt is a great american tradition isn‘t it? the reason that allows people to carry guns.

Who is being defensive me or you???? Who really is war mongering....the US, who is currently involved with nothing, and lives peacefully with all its neighbors like Canada, Mexico, and a huge South American land mass, or China, who's got his naval ships parked outside of pretty much all neighbors back yards outside of Pakistan? Every single one of your neighbors (outside of Pakistan) hate you, Philippines, Japan, India, Vietnam, and the list goes on!!!

Whether the 13% not like the government or not, its their human right to do so. Unlike the Chinese (Tiananmen square), the US doesn't run tanks over its people. So our people are free and totally allowed to even disagree with their government's stance on things, and find a leader to vote for, who is more aligned with their ideology. But in China, disagreeing with the government means, you and your family will be picked up, taken to concentration jails and probably killed. Just like what the globe saw on tiananmen square years ago!!!

And yes, we are allowed to carry weapons. It is one of the greatest American traditions and a right given to us by our constitution and we exercise it to protect ourselves.

How about you address the items listed in my post...instead of making me ROFL
Hey,I am not the one being jumpy.I am perfectly fine with whatever you say about China,just not interested in arguing.

Back on topic ,I merely quoted a line from the article,remember?Maybe you should go find someone out of the 13% and ask them why they feel threatened by their own country,instead of lecturing me about mine. :blah::blah:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom