What's new

World War III

Undoubtedly the world currently is in a state of Virtual Third World War . The Neoconic idea to enforce the new world order is being agresively followed .

Will you like to name the muslim countries which will go against India to fight for Pakistan.

Let me give you hint
Afghanistan'
UAE
Saudi Arabia...

Its gettting hard for me to realize the country with whom we do not have the biz ties....

for you remind

in future all Ashia going against ((( India :sniper: )))

don't worry :lazy:

lol Has anyone heard about a little prediction AKA "2012?" Perhaps Armageddon doesn't come in the shape of a comet/meteor but rather in the form of a nuclear holocaust. Perhaps the Iranian nuclear development has something to do with it???

The WW3 is suppose to happen and it will be bad for humanity on the whole.

The Planned World War 3 - A Play in Numerous Acts

World War Three in Brief

A Three World War scenario was developed several decades ago (see Conspiratorial History). Two World Wars have already been achieved, and the Third and final World War envisions an attack on Iraq, Iran and/or Syria as being the trigger to set the entire Middle East into fiery conflagration. Once America is firmly entrenched into the Middle East with the majority of her first-line units, North Korea is to attack South Korea. Then, with America's forces stretched well beyond the limit, China is to invade Taiwan. This will usher in the start of World War Three.

World War Definition:

What constitutes a 'world war'? How many countries need to be involved? And who decides at which point a number of regional skirmishes can be grouped together and called a World War? At the time, who called the official start of World War 1 and World War 2?

And have you noticed that although the term 'World War Three' is freely used in the alternative press and on the Internet, all the major news networks have stoically avoided using any phrase reminiscent of World War.

Since it's difficult to find a definition for an event which has only happened twice in modern history, here's my attempt at an answer to the question 'what constitutes a world war'?

A World War is a military conflict spanning more than 2 continents, in which at least 20 major countries participate in an attack against a common enemy, and which has the attention of the man-in-the-street due to the significant loss of life.​

With that definition, we can agree that WW1 and WW2 were in fact World Wars (both wars involved some degree of participation from most of the world's then existing countries: Britain, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, the United States and the Soviet Union). We can also agree that we are very close to achieving World War 3. The only requirement left to fulfill the start of WW3 is that of a military conflict spanning more than 2 continents. As soon as Israel attacks Palestine, or North Korea attacks South Korea or the US, or China invades Taiwan, we will have the next World War well underway.

World War 3 Timeline

These are, I believe, the stages of the planned Third World War:

Prelude - The events leading up to the start of World War Three, including Sept 11, 2001.

Act 1 - The Middle East. Widespread conflict to bring the entire region into the flames of war, possibly triggered by Iran or militants in Pakistan using North Korean supplied nuclear arms. The first Scene in this Act is the US Invasion of Iraq on March 20, 2003.

Act 2 - Israel at War -- Against her Arab neighbors, possibly Palestine. A Palestinian State will be established, so that all Israelis will be fully separated from Palestinians (listen out for mention of a 7-year treaty to be confirmed by a World Leader - probably Bush), only for Israel to viciously attack Palestine shortly thereafter.

Act 3 - Far East -- "Hair-raising nuclear confrontation that threatens mankind's existence" - Peter Lemesurier, author of The Armageddon Script, p. 223, written in 1981. Includes China invading Taiwan and a nuclear eruption on the Korean Peninsula.

Act 4 - Erosion of Confidence in 'The System' so severe citizens will be panicked into giving up liberties and Constitutional form of government. The plan calls for the dissolution of the US Constitution, triggered by a significant enough 'terrorist' attack. The ultimate intent is to introduce a global government and one-world religion.

Act 5 - The collapse of the US, and other Western economies and morals.

Act 6 - Significant population reduction using natural and man-made disasters.

Curtain. Who can tell how this war will end?

Both Biblical prophecy and the Illuminati plan state that Israel is the key. The Third World War is planned to begin when Israel goes to war against her Arab enemies. Then, and only then, will all the other elements begin to occur and they will do so in rapid succession. The plan is to have one disaster following another in such rapid succession that, before people can mentally and emotionally handle one disastrous news event, they will be hit with another. It is also accurate to say that until ALL of the elements for WW3 are in place, the plan will not commence.

While it would be naive to suggest a specific timeline for the events leading up to and including World War 3, we do know that the plans for World War 3 are well advanced, and our leaders involved in this secret plan are waiting only for the right signal before all-out war begins.

We are in the last stages of the preparation to so globalize the world that the Masonic New Age Christ (Antichrist) can appear to receive all the political and economic power of the world's rulers. This is the Illuminati plan and Biblical prophecy (Revelation 17:12-17).

In the words of Peter Lemesurier, author of The Armageddon Script:

"Their script is now written, subject only to last-minute editing and stage-directions. The stage itself, albeit in darkness, is almost ready. Down in the pit, the subterranean orchestra is already tuning up. The last-minute, walk-on parts are even now being filled. Most of the main actors, one suspects, have already taken up their roles. Soon it will be time for them to come on stage, ready for the curtain to rise. The time for action will have come."​

What do you mean how many countries constitutes A World War ?
Haven't you read history, in how many countries were involved in 1 and 2 ?

China will invade Taiwan and North Korea will invade the south is just a wet dream and annoying at that.
Is thats going to start WW3 ? China is not stupid to do that and will never in million years. China would rather open negotiation and diplomatic ties to Taiwan like they did with Hong kong. Did they invade illegally when they took over Hong Kong on Diplomatic grounds back in 1998 ? DID THEY ? You have more of a chance of China sending its fleet to attack The USA than invasion of Taiwan - Just love it how you portray China as the Aggressor, a Typical Indian idea just to arse lick the US

And I'm not going to start with US invading Taiwan ! Thats just won an award for a straight jacket !

Then there is North Korea attacking the South - HOW ????
a poor country like the north has the means to do it ? with only one nuclear missile to hit Soul ? If that happens at best China will get involve and get rid of Kim of Nkorea.
SERIOUSLY HAVENT YOU SEEN THE NEWS A YEAR AGO WHEN N.KOREA TESTED ITS NUCLEAR WEAPON CAPABILTY AND WHAT CHINA TOLD THEM ?

Act 1 - The Middle East. Widespread conflict to bring the entire region into the flames of war, possibly triggered by Iran or militants in Pakistan using North Korean supplied nuclear arms. The first Scene in this Act is the US Invasion of Iraq on March 20, 2003.

Thanks to Indian agents opposing as Muslim extremists (if there is such a thing being a Muslim and a extremist) working in Pakistan to distablise it.

What we can say is that India is the root causes of the distruction of Humanity !
Well said there Kavin.

And there is the issue of Israel attacking the Middleeast ?

As soon as Israel attacks Palestine, or North Korea attacks South Korea or the US, or China invades Taiwan, we will have the next World War well underway.

HELLOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!

Isreal will attack Palistien ? Implying that Israel had never genicide the Palisteins over there. Thats like saying the NAzi never killed a single Jew !
YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW OFFENSIVE THAT WAS !! YOU FREAK

Where the hell were you ? LOCKED AWAY in a cage on Mars ?
You really havent heard about a thing called Television, News radio etc...etc.. HAVE YOU ?

YOu post as whole is kinda childish and stupid, seriously offensive :|

ANd the you wonder why Pakistani here attack Indians, on this forum I really don't blame them !

Last edited:
never ww3
until human civilization can migrate to other planet

^^ exactly that y we are busy findin water on mars. apparently it relatively closer as well.
:)

for you remind

in future all Ashia going against ((( India :sniper: )))

don't worry :lazy:

And who those countries would be. Indo china relations are back on improvement curve and no one in China is going to risk Sino Indian trade. Sri Lanka tried once and they very well know the price of refulleing Pakistan ships. Bangladesh cant afford.

One which if left out is Pakistan. When this future comes I am still not sure whether there will be one Pakistan or we will be talking about 2 or 3 countries.

One which if left out is Pakistan. When this future comes I am still not sure whether there will be one Pakistan or we will be talking about 2 or 3 countries.

One Pakistan is good - Many I cant imagine how many kind of terror groups we need to tackle - already LeT , JMM , Taliban , Alqaida

And who those countries would be. Indo china relations are back on improvement curve and no one in China is going to risk Sino Indian trade. Sri Lanka tried once and they very well know the price of refulleing Pakistan ships. Bangladesh cant afford.

Your comments are as intriguing as your avatar. Anyways, I can assure you if there is no Pakistan, there will be no India.

Your comments are as intriguing as your avatar. Anyways, I can assure you if there is no Pakistan, there will be no India.

Pakistan does not need India for being "No Pakistan" you guys are yourself capable of it. and we have examples to quote how you screwed it up in the past. we just need to sit down and smell the coffee and watch.

Pakistan does not need India for being "No Pakistan" you guys are yourself capable of it. and we have examples to quote how you screwed it up in the past. we just need to sit down and smell the coffee and watch.

Tell me about it. A typical myth shared by several Indians that Pakistan'll self-collapse. Was there a time, even a single instance, in our 62 years of history that we weren't told the exact same thing over and over, time and time again. Yet we've proved everyone questioning our ability for Pakistan's existence, wrong every single time. You can quote me a thousand examples of our screw ups, and all of them would be rubbish because it's NEVER been 'No Pakistan', no matter how big the screw-up is.

It's time to take your own advice actually. Sit down, smell the coffee and watch (as your 'friends' are being taken care of as we speak). :pop:

Tell me about it. A typical myth shared by several Indians that Pakistan'll self-collapse. Was there a time, even a single instance, in our 62 years of history that we weren't told the exact same thing over and over, time and time again. Yet we've proved everyone questioning our ability for Pakistan's existence, wrong every single time. You can quote me a thousand examples of our screw ups, and all of them would be rubbish because it's NEVER been 'No Pakistan', no matter how big the screw-up is.

It's time to take your own advice actually. Sit down, smell the coffee and watch (as your 'friends' are being taken care of as we speak). :pop:

Should i start with once upon a time there was a east Pakistan.... :rofl:

Things are more or less coming down to the same level in the coming days.:wave::pop:

Should i start with once upon a time there was a east Pakistan.... :rofl:

Things are more or less coming down to the same level in the coming days.:wave::pop:

Terminology misunderstanding. I only said Pakistan, making no context of East or West (and of course referring to West Pakistan, to be more precise). But now that you have brought that up, it offers too little for a case of self-collapse, it had Indian involvement all over it. Even RAW cites the creation of Bangladesh as the biggest achievement in the organization's history.

For 'your' statements regarding things are more or less coming to the same level as with regards to East Pakistan, hence proves Indian involvement will be must. But, only this time there is just Pakistan and not an East wing of a country completely surrounded by a hostile state 10 times the size and resources.

Back
Top Bottom