What's new

World War III prediction and scenarios

Team A : US, EU, Japan, Gulf Arabs, India and their allies
versus
Team B: Russia, China, Pakistan, Iran, Syria, North Korea and their allies

I am not sure which side Turkey and Israel will be on. So I am leaving them out.

Russia will take-over Eastern Europe. China will invade and occupy Japan,Philipines,Vietnam etc. North Korea will beat South Korea. Iran and Syria will deliver heavy blows to Gulf Arabs. India might be able to hold its own against combined Chinese and Pakistani forces in the begining.

And I don't know how the rest countries will fare. But I think nukes will be used mostly in Asia. Billions will die. De-population might help in the long run.

Team B will win. China will replace US as the sole super-power.

Don't flame me. I am not an expert. This is just my prediction.

@Horus @Chinese-Dragon @SarthakGanguly @Zarvan @jamahir
USA alone is bombing Pakistan Afghanistan Syria Iraq. Sanctions against Russia Iran and north Korea. Intervenes in Chinese region. I haven't heard anyone talking about war against usa. Some Arab cavemen did and lost their caves and lives.

USA alone is bombing Pakistan Afghanistan Syria Iraq. Sanctions against Russia Iran and north Korea. Intervenes in Chinese region. I haven't heard anyone talking about war against usa. Some Arab cavemen did and lost their caves and lives.

Bombing against terrorists.

Cockroaches will win
only they can survive radiation

Bombing against terrorists.
Which you can also do but they are doing what they think is right. And they have done that to other countries too. In response some Muslims have killed some shias and yazidis. China Russia and Iran will never go to war against USA. Russia didn't even during cold war era. We all know such war is not possible. Usa has interfered in these countries matters directly but there has not even been one mention of war. Except from Osama and Omar and AL baghdadi and some other Islamic fighters. All it has resulted into more pain for Islamic world.

Team A : US, EU, Japan, Gulf Arabs, India and their allies
versus
Team B: Russia, China, Pakistan, Iran, Syria, North Korea and their allies

I am not sure which side Turkey and Israel will be on. So I am leaving them out.

Russia will take-over Eastern Europe. China will invade and occupy Japan,Philipines,Vietnam etc. North Korea will beat South Korea. Iran and Syria will deliver heavy blows to Gulf Arabs. India might be able to hold its own against combined Chinese and Pakistani forces in the begining.

And I don't know how the rest countries will fare. But I think nukes will be used mostly in Asia. Billions will die. De-population might help in the long run.

Team B will win. China will replace US as the sole super-power.

Don't flame me. I am not an expert. This is just my prediction.

@Horus @Chinese-Dragon @SarthakGanguly @Zarvan @jamahir
You missed Afghanan.

Another Ice Age.
Last ice age caused different Human races.What would be the new ice age effects ?Dont know that :D

There will be mass conversions to Islam after the war. Now don't go off topic chaddhi.

Abe mulle zabaan sambaal apna katb****.

stop dreaming of mass conversions and take care of your islamists , else another 9/11 kind of event and a couple of your pally countries would see war.

There are many regional enemies in the world and the war if happens would be regional or will based on previous fights.

Yeah but nothing like 28 NATO countries coming together to declare war. The only thing that will trigger a war wil be a major terrorist attack.

Why do some people always think of war? Team A Team B, what is this? Some kind of Gilli Danda? Why don't those who want to see war, go away from their computer and commit suicide? Why drag and kill others?

Back
Top Bottom