What's new

World War 3 (India at War)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not denying the awesome Power of India brother you guys will save the world from Evil China and Pakistan
after saving the world from that India's gonna be saving the world from Aliens, LCA shooting down saucers

oh yes Brother of course ...after all someone has to do it..
While we do tht magically Bangladesh ,Nepal,Bhutan?,Shirilanka? seriously!! ...will magically ally with China ...
and according to the idea Russia also allied with China? LMAO

and some how the EU and Britain are left out ..what convenience.

Well according to the video China is apparently attacking India and the US on there soil simultaneously loool

and ur trying to deflect this on us ??:rofl:
Pax Sina really axed his own foot with this one.

this video is actually indian's dream

1. largest "free" state
2. military alliance with US, Israel, Australia
3. china as the "aggressor"

what more can indians ask for?

Well India's gonna be saving the world from Aliens next :D

World War 3 will be disastrous for India because America is growing down their economy is crippling and sooner or later they will crash also same goes with Europe so India will don't have much support and they will loose the battle so India needs to focus on themselves rather than thinking of World War 3

India needs to focus on themselves rather than thinking of World War 3

clearly a case of misdirected intension's...
pls get the topic clearly before granting us ur wisdom.:tup:

It was actually portraying india in a good view it's everything they hoped for ww3.

Everything we hope from WW3(?) is staying out of it...which is same as your leaders figure it to be as they are smarter than the majority of the faux Chinese members logging in here.

this video is actually indian's dream

1. largest "free" state
2. military alliance with US, Israel, Australia
3. china as the "aggressor"

what more can indians ask for?

Well India's gonna be saving the world from Aliens next :D

There are hundreds of such videos, some portraying India as some super-power while some predicting India's disintegration, some showing the China will rule the world while some showing the west would conquer the world again.

These videos are useless, we should not waste our time on some kid's wet-dream.

These people don't know what a war is. War is hell and no sane person prays for war to happen.

These people don't know what a war is. War is hell and no sane person prays for war to happen.

Somehow when it comes to Pakistan your countrymen seem a lot more gung ho.. even though that has a MUCH higher chance of going nuclear..

Somehow when it comes to Pakistan your countrymen seem a lot more gung ho.. even though that has a MUCH higher chance of going nuclear..

Lots of Fan-boys are fanatics among my countrymen. These people think going to war would be something as shown in bollywood movies with a girl singing for a soldiers return and the soldier marching ahead no matter hundreds of bullets hit him. Crazy i know.

At-least, i don't want war.

---------- Post added at 01:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 PM ----------

and yea the media here is a circus and the reporters - clowns

well i think if there was a world war 3 it would be very difficult for india to stay out of it. It is also likely that it would support its white allies. However this video is a bit far fetched. First I am sure I saw indian aeroplanes flying not falling. Secondly I dont think Indian could hold out for more than 3 minutes or so against these forces but thats just my opinion.

This thread sucks..No facts , just posts are based on that ridiculous u tube video:hitwall:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom