What's new

World War 3 (India at War)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are Sick dude. what do u think China will be same after ww3? listen you jerk WW is not joke and all humanity will surfer and face hell on earth it self.

Same thinking people was having after WW 1, any one thought abt WW 2? so why not abt WW 3

One thing is for Sure
It will be US vs China
Iran,N korea on the side of China
Japan,S Korea,Vietnam on side of US
Arabs on US side and not to mention whole of NATO
Pakistan will be used by US
Its up to Russia whether to defend China or not
Its up to India for which side to join or remain neutral

This video is hilarious, China do not have the ability to invade Mexico, never-mind the USA, nice video editing skills and storytelling though.

Dude, Mexico is like another world away :lol:

The dude who made this video seems to have a hard-on for WW3.

And his username is 'Peacekeeper76'. :lol:

lol, peacekeeper? :lol:

He sounds like one of those guys who's been playing too many video games and them mixing up with reality.

Thumbs up for video editing and effort to make these videos.:enjoy:

Imagination can be a beautiful thing if used within caution.

:yahoo: Really??

God save China and Pakistan :wave:

Come on. relax dude. Lovely weather here in New Delhi
U guyz gonna be used as cannon fodderz by the US and the West with any war against Pakistan and China.....so better don't be so happi cuz U guyz will be in total disaster...not us......:smokin:

^^ chinese are lining up Pakistan, Bangladesh and Srilanka for cannon fodder.:rofl:

Fcking fanboys:lol:

Destructoid-Fanboy-Anatomy.jpg

i bow before you mate , what an answer.:tup:

---------- Post added at 05:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:19 PM ----------

Same thinking people was having after WW 1, any one thought abt WW 2? so why not abt WW 3

any clue how many people died in WW2 ? close to 50 million . you think thats a likely possibility ?
i admit there are a few loony leaders out there . but one just passed away yesterday .

Man I think India is a SuperDoper Power India Alone can Take China, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Bhutan, Nepal, Etc ETC India is the savior of the world !
Stop your sarcastic nonsense. However, if you do wanna have a scrap, then I should say you're dead wrong in your 'assessment'. Because Pakistan is already an autonomous region of China. BD,SL, Bhutan, Nepal etc are not our enemies. So that leaves just China and we'll soon squeeeeze you by your balls in a couple of years from now.
:azn:

Your move....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom