What's new

World sees new super power.

China nor India doesn't want to dominate the world, prove me if i'm wrong. No Indian claimed Indian economy is equal to china. You don't have to be Einstein to know $1.3 trillion economy is not equal to $5 trillion economy. We know we are growing phenomenally someday we will be rich like western countries. We will catch up chinese very soon in coming years. You are hurt with your ego, don't spit your stupidity.

before insulting me
read what an Indian said in this thread he clearly said to rule the world

there is nothing with my ego
if you cannot think without insulting then stop to write what you think
thanks

As mentioned before no one in China, including the government, is saying China is a superpower already. But of course becoming the second largest economy, earlier than most predictions no less, is a good sign. This as oppose to the stagnating Japanese economy that puts them off the potential superpower list in the 80/90s.

Oh and lol at the tea discussion :D.

No one can Stop India and China, we are destined to rule the world lol The Asian giants will rise once again. The Shining Dragon and the Golden Bird will rule the world just the way they did for the majority of earth's history.

so it is clear or not?
mr subject17

Well India could follow the Chinese Prescription for SUCCESS.

Part 1 Kill off every one that disagrees with the goverment, a 100 million in the case of China.

Part 2 Send countless millions more to concentration re-education work camps that are guilty of Disharmonious thoughts. No trials necessary.

Part 3 Brainwash all children into beliving there is no God untill age 18.

Part 4 Allow no one in power that belives in God or religion, nor allow any one in power family to profess religion.

Part 5 Censorship, make sure that the people only hear and say what the goverment wants, in China case that now means 75,000 people employed as censors.

Presto, magic, you have a economy one third that of the USA but it takes 5 times the number of people to produce it.

Hey, doctor CAPTAIN, thankyou for your prescription for China, now can you provide the prescription of the following cases?:hang2:
(A)
5.6.gif

Juvenile american indians natives Drug Abuse Violations

(B)Native Americans: Genocide and Crimes Against Humanity

(C)Native American Genocide Still Haunts U.S. :hang2:

Part 3 Brainwash all children into beliving there is no God untill age 18.

All babies are born atheist (or agnostic depending on your definition). You have to physically teach them about god/religion for them to become a believer in your faith. So tell me, why is it called brainwashing if you DON'T teach them that?

Taoism and Buddhism are the traditional 'religion' in China, and has been for thousands of years. These religion don't have god, or at least not the ones as described by the monotheistic religion (I take it for granted you're a Christian). Be a bit more considerate and read up on Chinese history before spouting nonsense.

super power :rofl:nearly 200million chinese live on less than 1$ a day

The title is a tad misleading, maybe it should have said ' World sees a RISING new super power. Nonetheless, what about the other 1.1 billion Chinese?

My salary is only 4000 RMB(700 USD).
That is not the point.
What I worried about is the indefinite of future caused by uncertain burdens of life.

Some people are so juvenile they believe in a India-China asian part of the world leading the world
Iranians are one among them.I remember reading an article form press TV website.They believe Persian,Indian and Chinese to be 3 great Asian civilizations with Persian being the greatest.

Also,you seem to have confused the term "leading" with "ruling".When we say leading,we mean by being a better example for the world.

Someone spoke about history. Never India had an important rule in history. For China it was quite different as they gave the world many inventions and trading in a far past.
In history.
500 BC-India's economy had a 32.9% share of world income, the largest in the world.
1000-India's economy had a 28.9% share of world income, the largest in the world.
1500-India's economy had a 24.5% share of world income, the second largest in the world after China, which had a 25% share.[3]
1700-India's economy had a 24.4% share of world income, the largest in the world.
Timeline of the economy of India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

We also have our own share of inventions
List of Indian inventions and discoveries - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

But i'm not surprised with your statement as many Indians themselves are oblivious about the fact.

Another point is India. how can people compare a poor country, a country which sticks to poverty and the rules of people accepting their poverty... how they can compare to China?
they have so much problems to solve ... before saying they would lead the world i guess
Why do you think 2 entities are compared in the first place?just because they"re same.

Comparison is done for a better understating of the individuals.
Indians compare with China as China is obviously better than us and also our role model.
Also why is it that poverty of India finds an honorable mention when talked about India's role in the global stage.?Its true as of now our influence is minuscule but our decisions do carry weight on international trade talks,Climate change etc.

ontopic
Another milestone passed in China's modern economic history.
But China is still way below its real potential,of which we all will see a glimpse by early 2050.

PressTV is bullshit propaganda from the government
it doesn't reflect Iran
You know most people don't watch anymore TV news ... it is only propaganda , fake news, extremism

About the facts about India :
thank you. very nice summary.

PressTV is bullshit propaganda from the government
it doesn't reflect Iran
You know most people don't watch anymore TV news ... it is only propaganda , fake news, extremism

I'll keep that in mind from now on.

About the facts about India :
thank you. very nice summary.
It was my pleasure.:cheers:
Personally,i think Iran can play leading(setting itself as an example) role in the middle-east as i see Iran, being the only nation over there ,investing in various fields for a sustainable future.May Asia gain its rightful place again.:)

so it is clear or not?
mr subject17

Dude it's a figure of speech, you took literally. The future will see a multipolar world with china and India stand equal to other powers. We don't want to dominate but to be respected and recognized, atleast that is how I see. Only way for it is to get economically and militarily stronger.

As far as Iran is concern I have a great admiration to Iranian cinema from Kiarostami, jafar panahi, Makhmalbaf, mehruji to majidi and Iranian poets like Rumi and Hafeez.

Relax, you can understand the "dominate" means that ASIA back to the original position, the leading civilization in the world, not the occupy and forced. Asian civilization will re-issue of light in a few centuries.

Iranians are one among them.I remember reading an article form press TV website.They believe Persian,Indian and Chinese to be 3 great Asian civilizations with Persian being the greatest.

Also,you seem to have confused the term "leading" with "ruling".When we say leading,we mean by being a better example for the world.

In history.
500 BC-India's economy had a 32.9% share of world income, the largest in the world.
1000-India's economy had a 28.9% share of world income, the largest in the world.
1500-India's economy had a 24.5% share of world income, the second largest in the world after China, which had a 25% share.[3]
1700-India's economy had a 24.4% share of world income, the largest in the world.
Timeline of the economy of India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

We also have our own share of inventions
List of Indian inventions and discoveries - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

But i'm not surprised with your statement as many Indians themselves are oblivious about the fact.

Why do you think 2 entities are compared in the first place?just because they"re same.

Comparison is done for a better understating of the individuals.
Indians compare with China as China is obviously better than us and also our role model.
Also why is it that poverty of India finds an honorable mention when talked about India's role in the global stage.?Its true as of now our influence is minuscule but our decisions do carry weight on international trade talks,Climate change etc.

ontopic
Another milestone passed in China's modern economic history.
But China is still way below its real potential,of which we all will see a glimpse by early 2050.

Arable_land_percent_world.png

Arable land - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

India only had a high GDP because every economy in the world was based on AGRICULTURE and India had the most arable land in the world.

Whats more impressive is China having such a HIGH GDP while having such little arable land.

And the Indian list of inventions is pretty small if you compare it to the chinese list

List of Chinese inventions - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

China was the military and technological power of the ancient world, India was the worlds farmer/breadbasket

Back
Top Bottom