What's new

World renowned brand Voltas comes to Bangladesh

Tata is a global renowned brand. It is a Fortune 500 company. Tata is 5th largest automotive maker, TCS is one of the biggest consultancy firm, Tata owns world's most luxurious cars.
I would have died without knowing how great your Walton crap is if Bangladeshis here in PDF didn't brag about it's imaginary success.

Let's level the playing field, bd gov should put in unfair steep duty on Indian products like they do to Bangladesh. Levels your country men pull to stop bdeshi products from entering India, is just scummy. Hopefully this will happen soon.

We don't share your enthusiasm about Tata anything.

To us Tata=Cheap backdated Garbage tek-na-laji. :lol:

Patti-spring as opposed to coil-spring+shock absorber in trucks.

Cheap Low quality buses. Cheap Low quality tea. Cheap Low quality Namak. Just cheap Garbage items all around. Cheap, Cheap, Cheap.

I don't have to say anything as a matter of fact.

Indian products' reputation precedes themselves in Bangladesh. They already know.

And to have verbal diarrhoea, sar-pe kuchh rehna chahiye bhaisaab. Pushing one sentence rejoinder is a sign of either clueless-ness or kanjoosi (cellphone internet access). :lol:

Enough said. :-)
Yikes! Billu is mad.
PS : Don't embarrass yourself comparing Voltas to Waltooon.

Levels your country men pull to stop bdeshi products
No, honestly what do BD produce that's treated unfairly by India? Indian duties are the same for every country, not just BD. Unless it's dumping duties. I'm not aware of any electronics products from BD facing dumping duties in India. It's the same for China, Vietnam, Sri Lanka, you can compete with them and still maintain the quality, you're welcome to sell any products in India.

We don't share your enthusiasm about Tata anything.

To us Tata=Cheap backdated Garbage tek-na-laji. :lol:

Patti-spring as opposed to coil-spring+shock absorber in trucks.

Cheap Low quality buses. Cheap Low quality tea. Cheap Low quality Namak. Just cheap Garbage items all around. Cheap, Cheap, Cheap.

I don't have to say anything as a matter of fact.

Indian products' reputation precedes themselves in Bangladesh. They already know.

And to have verbal diarrhoea, sar-pe kuchh rehna chahiye bhaisaab. Pushing one sentence rejoinder is a sign of either clueless-ness or kanjoosi (cellphone internet access). :lol:

Enough said. :-)
I was trying to give a picture how BD is dependent on Tatas. But then it was you, so leave it.

Haven't heard of Voltas in a while. They make ACs, Fridges, water purifiers etc.. used to make TVs back in the day too (I think)

I'm not your Abbu.
ofc, you're just a baboon
5VRpoZoyUuepUJi5kFTzmC.jpg

Voltas has provides air conditioning to several foreign structures most prominent being Bruj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world itself. Their are ACs are inexpensive as well as power efficient, not only bd they should look to export air conditioners and refrigerators to many developing countries.

"world renowned voltas"??? never heard of it...and I'm in the center of the western corporate world...

Intellectually challenged? Don’t speak English? Go to school
Yeah, I understand you are. how else you wouldn't get some points written in simple English. Here's a tip/lesson. Don't put question marks in every statement and you should write "I will go to school". Not sure how successful you will be given your lineage.

Back
Top Bottom