What's new

World N.o3, Chinese leave footprints on the Moon !

There is a new photo
ea088c90jw1ebsg2rlxckj20p010q7bx.jpg

:china:

If you look at the photo of the lander, you can see where it fired rockets to get to it's position.

If Yutu try to be lazy on his job,I think the ChangE-3 lander will kick his ***..
Must have heard you.

It is tough to be a Chinese.

Xinhuanet -- China's Yutu "naps", awakens and explores

BEIJING, Dec. 20 (Xinhua) -- China's moon rover, Yutu (Jade Rabbit), continued exploring after a "nap", according to the State Administration of Science, Technology and Industry for National Defence on Friday.

At about 8:00 p.m. Beijing Time, the six-wheeled rover started moving again after shutting down its subsystems on Dec. 16.

Yutu has had to deal with direct solar radiation raising the temperature to over 100 degrees centigrade on his sunny side, while his shaded side simultaneously fell below zero.

"The break had been planned to last until Dec. 23, but the scientists decided to restart Yutu now for more research time, based on the recent observations and telemetry parameters," said Pei Zhaoyu, spokesman for the lunar program.

Yutu separated from the lander on Dec. 15, several hours after Chang'e-3 soft-landed on Dec. 14. It moved to a spot about 9 meters to the north where Yutu and the lander took photos of each other.

Yutu will survey the moon's geological structure and surface substances and look for natural resources for three months, while the lander will conduct in-situ exploration at the landing site for one year.

My english is poor,I have just taken the CET-6 test days ago,so I guess I am not comprehening what you said exactly.What I said was based on a fun in WEIBO.If you can speak Chinese,we can communicate by use it.It is tough for me to speak english.
LOL ... CET6 is fine just like me, bro. But i graduated from technology college for many years.

My english is poor,I have just taken the CET-6 test days ago,so I guess I am not comprehening what you said exactly.What I said was based on a fun in WEIBO.If you can speak Chinese,we can communicate by use it.It is tough for me to speak english.

我说玉兔在那张月亮照片里看起来孤独。
I said Yutu looks lonely in that photo

你说如果玉兔试图偷懒,你觉得登陆器会踢他的屁屁。
You said if Yutu get lazy, the lander would kick its ***.

我猜想你的意思是,
I understand what you said as,

玉兔尽管寂寞,必须勇敢去执行其工作
Yutu must be brave to carry out its job despite being lonely.

因此,我贴了玉兔缩短午睡,开始工作的报道。
Therefore, I posted the news report that Yutu has cut short its nap to go to work.

我不明白"based on a fun in WEIBO"。我基本不上微博,也许误解了你的意思。
I do not understand what is "based on a fun in WEIBO".

Oh, and what I meant when I reply you,

"Must have heard you." means Yutu has heard you and went to work.
意思是玉兔听到你说的话工作去了

"It is tough to be a Chinese." means It is tough for Yutu to be a Chinese. It is spoken in jest, don't take it too seriously.
意思是玉兔感受到身为中国人的压力,是玩笑话,不要把它看得太重。

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom