What's new

World Media and Hysteria Over Pakistan's Collapse

A big fckin joke, I want to know what that guy was smokin, and india is a country that is struggling to save herself, never mind anyone else.

they have to worry about their own pot not about other's.

Pakistan is here to stay.

We have been here for a long long time.

The Indus Valley Civilization (IVC) was a Bronze Age civilization (3300–1300 BCE; mature period 2600–1900 BCE) that was located in the western region[1] of the Indian Subcontinent[2][3]. Flourishing around the Indus River basin, the civilization[n 1] primarily centered along the Indus and the Punjab region, extending into the Ghaggar-Hakra River valley[7] and the Ganges-Yamuna Doab,[8][9] encompassing most of what is now Pakistan, the western states of modern-day India, as well as extending into southeastern Afghanistan, and the easternmost part of Balochistan, Iran.

Let the World hear it Pakistan Lives.:pakistan:

''world media'' (or of course hindustany media) has been predicting all kinds of wild scenarios for Pakistan....from mullahs grabbing nukes to the breakup of Baluchistan to God knows what else

and it's a great pleasure to see these overnight armchair 'experts' have their theories debunked and trashed time and time again :)

we get the last laugh :)

Well the amount of personal attacks in your posts are reason enough to judge who has been frustrated...and going green?...you have been green all the time...and you havent answered even one question of mine!

And me being busy was yesterday!..its my day off today so got a lot of time at hand...you need to see the time and date of the posts!..

this guy is like that turd that never flushes down the toilet.:chilli:

Whatever man, ive answered all ur questions, read slowwwlyy and calmmlyy and u will understand.

And don't rant about ur shcedule, nobody is interested if u were flying a kite yesterday or eatinga a banana today.

:pakistan:

this guy is like that turd that never flushes down the toilet.:chilli:

Whatever man, ive answered all ur questions, read slowwwlyy and calmmlyy and u will understand.

And don't rant about ur shcedule, nobody is interested if u were flying a kite yesterday or eatinga a banana today.

:pakistan:

Where is the proof for Indian involvement in Baluchistan?

Has any proof or atleast a shard of evidence has been submitted by the GoP to India or any Global investigating agency till date?

Let it be about Baluchistan and TTP.

Where is the proof for Indian involvement in Baluchistan?

Has any proof or atleast a shard of evidence has been submitted by the GoP to India or any Global investigating agency till date?

Let it be about Baluchistan and TTP.

Wats wrong with u man?? why can't u just do wat others do when they want answers to simple facts? They google! do the same. Im in no mood to give u any Intl relations 101 lectures. And while u are at it, please also do some search about mumbai drama as well. Then use some honest unbaised commone sense, hopefully that will clarify some things for u. And if u STILL can't find anything, then.... join a primary school :chilli:

And get off me now, this one-on-one thing is getting boring now. :coffee:

Wats wrong with u man?? why can't u just do wat others do when they want answers to simple facts? They google! do the same. Im in no mood to give u any Intl relations 101 lectures. And while u are at it, please also do some search about mumbai drama as well. Then use some honest unbaised commone sense, hopefully that will clarify some things for u. And if u STILL can't find anything, then.... join a primary school :chilli:

And get off me now, this one-on-one thing is getting boring now. :coffee:

Where is the proof? Just one question...answer this.

let me give u a crash course in Pakistani ideology if we collapse we are taking you down with us before you know it masses will flood ''The worlds largest democracy'' armed with AK 47 thanks to the Klashinkov culture, hockey sticks, rocks and backed by nuclear war heads from the east to the west of India after that we got a nuclear fall out the radioactive dust moves and engulfs most of Asia then it's WW3 baby so make sure you Indians stop supplying arms to the militants through RAW because ultimately they are gonna come up to your front door and take you down just like what happened to the US in Afghanistan......

Back
Top Bottom