What's new

World Domination of American Culture shown in Maps, How America robs the World with useless stuff

LOL, those are poster copy, and they are B-movies.

Your top grossing movies are all copies.

Top 10 Bollywood Movies That Are Blatant Hollywood Rip-offs | Toptenz.net

Is Bollywood A Hollywood Clone? - CBS News

Chinese can only be written in Chinese.
study-beijing-chinese-writing-main.jpg

You used Bopomofo before copying Latin Pinyin from Europe to learn your own mothertongue. :laugh:

You used Bopomofo before copying Latin Pinyin from Europe to learn your own mothertongue. :laugh:

Bopomofo, pinyin are just romanized tool, our mother tongue Chinese is indigenous to us for thousands of years.

Your brahmi script came from Aramaic script in middle east. Hindi came from Mughals. English came from England, you made it your official language :omghaha:

Last edited:
Industrial age started by the western world, Science was the backbone for the industrial age to be flourish, west started to institutionalize science as academic curriculum. Show me proof India started the Industrial revolution then I give credit to India as the mother of all inventor.

That just means they had a head start, not that they "invented" science, which, by definition, cannot be invented. I never said India is mother of all inventor, or starter of scientific learning. When man started using fire, that was science, use of tools is science, use of basic knowledge about nature is science.

West used science better than other cultures. They progressed scientific studies, they gathered knowledge at a faster pace than any other culture. And thus they are at top. Doesn't means they "invented" science. And the list I gave is the list of scientific innovators in a sense, placing India in top 10 innovators.

But we don't want to culturally colonize the world. We think indigenous culture should be respected. I understand you don't appreciate the worth of indigenous culture because your 'country' would not exist if not held together by the cultural glue of colonial British institutions like the English language, and the 'secular' state. But there's no need to project your cultural incoherency and worthlessness onto other countries. Often, they don't suffer from the inadequacies you do.

Even though I disagree with the tone of his post, He is right.

Western culture is the most appealing right now.

Pretty much every country in the world has a synthesis of western and indigenous culture.

Your brahmi script came from Aramaic in middle east. Hindi came from Mughals. And you made English your official language :omghaha:

That's just one of many theories not proved by anyone because the structure of Brahmi script shows no resemblances with any other script. And I already explained Hindi came from Khariboli dialect which originated from Prakrit, its like saying Manchus gave you Mandarin language. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

That's just one of many theories not proved by anyone because the structure of Brahmi script shows no resemblances with any other script. And I already explained Hindi came from Khariboli dialect which originated from Prakrit, its like saying Manchus gave you Mandarin language. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

The world academia agrees Brahmi script came from Aramaic/Phoenician script, there is no other credible theory.
On the origin of the Indian Brahma alphabet : Bühler, Georg, 1837-1898 : Free Download & Streaming : Internet Archive

Mandarin is Chinese, Manchu adopted Chinese language. The Mughals persia-nized South Asia culture and gave you Hindi :omghaha:

Last edited:
That just means they had a head start, not that they "invented" science, which, by definition, cannot be invented. I never said India is mother of all inventor, or starter of scientific learning. When man started using fire, that was science, use of tools is science, use of basic knowledge about nature is science.

West used science better than other cultures. They progressed scientific studies, they gathered knowledge at a faster pace than any other culture. And thus they are at top. Doesn't means they "invented" science. And the list I gave is the list of scientific innovators in a sense, placing India in top 10 innovators.

Using fire and tool as the instrument to learn science, as a primitive stage of human development by chance human tapped 2 rocks together and ignited fire. There isn't a process of learning how to start a fire to be consider fire is part of scientific method. Using fire as the example of science is down right ignorant. Science require year of exploration, research and complete understand of the instrinsically subject and not totally base on chance.

Even though I disagree with the tone of his post, He is right.

Western culture is the most appealing right now.

Pretty much every country in the world has a synthesis of western and indigenous culture.

What was so disagreeable about my tone? I simply stated a neutral fact. THe Chinese members have resorted to relentless trolling in order to save their egos but on critical self-reflection, even the worst troll will come to the same conclusion as I have stated. That is the bottom line.
Regarding chinese culture- it has been wiped out during the cultural revolution.

The world academia agrees Brahmi script came from Aramaic/Phoenician script, there is no other credible theory.
On the origin of the Indian Brahma alphabet : Bühler, Georg, 1837-1898 : Free Download & Streaming : Internet Archive

I told you that one of the many theories about the origin of Brahmi script. ;)

Mandarin is Chinese, Manchu adopted Chinese language. The Mughals persia-nized South Asia culture and gave you Hindi :omghaha:

But you once claimed the Chinese saw Indians speaking Hindi in 600s. :omghaha::omghaha:

Without the Crusade, Renaissance wouldn't occur, and so does the Enlightenment. The European absorbed Islamic civilization, Indian and Chinese culture. Before Cursade, Europe was hell dark, never say European invented science by yourself.

What was so disagreeable about my tone? I simply stated a neutral fact. THe Chinese members have resorted to relentless trolling in order to save their egos but on critical self-reflection, even the worst troll will come to the same conclusion as I have stated. That is the bottom line.
Regarding chinese culture- it has been wiped out during the cultural revolution.

The communist forced them to wear comrade uniform. If you listen to their music its sounds complete aping of Western music with Chinese lyrics. If an Indian learn traditional Indian music he can make a singing career out of it, if a Chinese learn traditional Chinese music he will depend on government mercy because very few like them in China. The religion was wiped out with that lots of Chinese cultural values were also wiped out because there always exist a thin line between religion and culture.

The communist forced them to wear comrade uniform. If you listen to their music its sounds complete aping of Western music with Chinese lyrics. If an Indian learn traditional Indian music he can make a singing career out of it, if a Chinese learn traditional Chinese music he will depend on government mercy because very few like them in China. The religion was wiped out with that lots of Chinese cultural values were also wiped out because there always exist a thin line between religion and culture.

And the Chinese themselves will admit this privately but on PDF where trolls reign supreme and facts are treated as a mere inconvenience, good luck trying to convince them.

I told you that one of the many theories about the origin of Brahmi script. ;)
You? You can't even count year from BCE to AD :omghaha:

It is well documented Brahmi script came from semitic Aramaic script. There is no other credible theory.

But you once claimed the Chinese saw Indians speaking Hindi in 600s. :omghaha::omghaha:

There was no Hindi until Mughal ruled south Asia in 16th century. You need more schooling in your own history. You can't even tell a good lie :rofl::rofl:.

Last edited:
Typical " WE" Asians , instead of discussing how we should reduce the American influence over our society , here we are fighting that you culture is bad and mine is better.

Who better than India & China knows about culture , moral and civilization. We should think big and create a way to regain the influence of our own culture in every sphere. Today when i see India , it really pains me as how much we have forgotten our roots and values. Look at our own language " dying" and we follow western culture every where be it corporate or normal ways of life.

Its time we should start thinking big to create our own ways and stick to our roots. This is what makes us "US" .

China will never enjoy the kind of soft power that America has. Chinese culture is not appealing to most of the world.

Except Chinese food is everywhere, and I mean everywhere. It's even in India, Indian food is not in China, I mean it is, but nobody knows about it.

American culture at one point is lame, because America had no culture, but two world wars, one cold war later, it is what it is.

Your simple assumption Chinese culture sucks isn't racist, it's your lack of understanding of what equals good.

Chinese culture will spread like wildfire once we become the biggest economy for a while, and win a few wars. That's really the requirement. McDs suck and Starbucks suck, but America doesn't, so they don't suck.

I tasted some great Indian food and bought a few great Indian jewelry and worked with some amazing Indian dudes, but India doesn't have a good reputation, why? Your country is not even close to be in the top tier.

So whether Chinese culture will spread? It already has, it's just not as apparent as the giant that is the US.

Back
Top Bottom