What's new

World Bank halts processes started by India, Pakistan under Indus Waters Treaty

You can't undone built dams .. lol
Care to explain that to these two good friends of mine?
Ra%2527ad+Missile+-+sarzameenpak.blogspot.com.jpg

GIDS-REK-01.png

Why Pakistan is yet to start its projects like Kalabagh and Diamir Basha etc.? These mega dams can solve a lot of problems.
work on Diamir basha is underway. kalabagh had been successfully sabotaged by RAW using just 9 billion PKR so far.

Care to explain that to these two good friends of mine?
Ra%2527ad+Missile+-+sarzameenpak.blogspot.com.jpg

GIDS-REK-01.png
these dams are in the range of longe range artillary which we have.

You are lucky that Indus and Jhelum flows through sparsely populated regions. There are 38 dams planned across Chenab. Its only a matter of time that power and water requirements forces us to exploit Indus and Jhelum. It may take a decade or two. You realise what 38 dams can do to Chenab in dry months. Global warming, glaciers retreating, power and water requirement will leave us with no other option but to use Indus and Jheleum for our survival.

Oh boys lets see.

work on Diamir basha is underway. kalabagh had been successfully sabotaged by RAW using just 9 billion PKR so far.

these dams are in the range of longe range artillary which we have.

We dare you to do it in action instead of words my friend.

don't worry we will bomb them for you. just decision against it will be enough.

My friend, do it in action instead of mere words and threats.

Great, a big insult and shutup call to Indian and its terror crazy BJP government.

India tried to violate treaties, break rules, this is the state its govt has made 1.2 billion Indians now arrived - become as low level as possible.

World Bank just rebuked and stopped Indians nefarious and criminal designs !!

Funny pakistan talks about respecting agreements. Infact India does respects its agreements with other countries. That's why pakistan is getting water.
Secondly I don't understand why you people talk about agreements signed between India and Pakistan - where you never respected any of the agreements ?? for ex. Shimla agreement. You talk about legality and agreements when it suits you ??
You need to enlight yourself first where you stand on the agreements.

Actually many people here doesn't realize that India's total usage of Indus of water is around 11% for now and whenever India built something relevant to Indus, Pakistan deliberately takes up the issue to WB just to keep reminding India regarding maximum 19% limit compliance though officials here clearly knows it that anything under 19% usage,is an Indian right. So to keep the long talk short, India is not, will not and cannot cross the limit of 19%.

India is respecting the agreement at any cost. But you cannot orders us not to cross the limit 19%.
We have every right to change it even as per IWT agreement.

Few one or 2 missiles will take the issue back to where it started ... simple .. AS KASHMIR IS PART OF PAKISTAN, ITS NOT ACT OF WAR AGAINST INDIA ... SIMPLE ..

MOODI sarkar has the last card to play which is water treaty violation that would lead to a disaster for india.

We dare you to do it in action instead of words my friend.

My friend, do it in action instead of mere words and threats.

Funny pakistan talks about respecting agreements. Infact India does respects its agreements with other countries. That's why pakistan is getting water.
Secondly I don't understand why you people talk about agreements signed between India and Pakistan - where you never respected any of the agreements ?? for ex. Shimla agreement. You talk about legality and agreements when it suits you ??
You need to enlight yourself first where you stand on the agreements.
india broke simpla agreement by talking mumbai issue to UN.

Modi is determined to keep every drop of India water and every grain of sand or snowflake that is Indian.

He will not budge on Indus water or Kashmiri or Saichen.

He must be a nitemare for pak military he would much prefer gentle timid leaders like Singh or vaypayee.

Welcome to modi world

Modi is determined to keep every drop of India water and every grain of sand or snowflake that is Indian.

He will not budge on Indus water or Kashmiri or Saichen.

He must be a nitemare for pak military he would much prefer gentle timid leaders like Singh or vaypayee.

Welcome to modi world

lol...........hilarious.

india broke simpla agreement by talking mumbai issue to UN.

even more hilarious

MOODI sarkar has the last card to play which is water treaty violation that would lead to a disaster for india.

how is it disaster for india???

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom