What's new

World Bank halts processes started by India, Pakistan under Indus Waters Treaty

Modi is determined to keep every drop of India water and every grain of sand or snowflake that is Indian.

He will not budge on Indus water or Kashmiri or Saichen.

He must be a nitemare for pak military he would much prefer gentle timid leaders like Singh or vaypayee.

Welcome to modi world
Modi a nightmare? yesterday a chinese told me how thirsty he is feeling and how he plans to drink all of brahamputra and indus water.

Modi a nightmare? yesterday a chinese told me how thirsty he is feeling and how he plans to drink all of brahamputra and indus water.

I dont know why the Indian fanboys are jumping up and down with excitement, like I said in the other thread, Pakistan and China can divert the flow of the water from the Glaciers into Pakistan, and that wont be good news for India.

Hehehe... Moving slowly in the direction we want . Good going.

Hehehe... Moving slowly in the direction we want . Good going.
Actually it is guaranteed to go in our direction. WB's pause will end soon and with us threatening war if you dare to stop our water gives us a solid moral high ground that world along and the world bank has already supported. So they will arm twist you into submission none the less.

You don't realise, do you.

dangar007, yeah yeah yeah downstream and all that jazz hey listen, who ever said anything about destroying the dams. We'll use just enough explosives do get our share of the water, that's all. Just enough holes to get our share and when the water pressure reduces, you can keep your water. We'll just poking holes in your dams. Try and stop us. ;)

Which Agreement??

Remember Shimla Agreement, Ceasefire agreement, Anti Terror cooperation, SAARC agreement (infact not followed the basic rule of economic cooperation between saarc nations - you have't allowed India's trade to Afghanistan thru pakistan and vice versa). There are plenty to point out my friend.

You may have reasons for each and every non cooperation or not respecting the agreements, but the point is you never followed or respected your own agreements.

india broke simpla agreement by talking mumbai issue to UN.

Mumbai issue to UN has nothing to do with Shimla Agreement. Shimla agreement is about Kashmir. Pls read the details of Agreement.

Actually it is guaranteed to go in our direction. WB's pause will end soon and with us threatening war if you dare to stop our water gives us a solid moral high ground that world along and the world bank has already supported. So they will arm twist you into submission none the less.

Getting a moral high ground by threatening war. Only a Pakistani can say this... hehehe

Great, a big insult and shutup call to Indian and its terror crazy BJP government.

India tried to violate treaties, break rules, this is the state its govt has made 1.2 billion Indians now arrived - become as low level as possible.

World Bank just rebuked and stopped Indians nefarious and criminal designs !!

Does it rings bells and whistles? Modi thinks he 1938 Germany with NSDAP!

dangar007, yeah yeah yeah downstream and all that jazz hey listen, who ever said anything about destroying the dams. We'll use just enough explosives do get our share of the water, that's all. Just enough holes to get our share and when the water pressure reduces, you can keep your water. We'll just poking holes in your dams. Try and stop us. ;)

Why would you do that- Do you realize what this would lead to- or do you realize how many people live below Mangla and Tabrela-

This is good for India. India can continue construction of its hydroelectric powerplants.

You realize Indus doesn't get out of India right and if this continues, this map that I keep seeing, will become a reality... I've been seeing this image a lot on different Chinese forums. Check out the Red line and the White line diverting the entire few rivers away from India. The water can be tunneled to Pakistan and the Chinese built such infrastructures really fast.

My point, don't use Water as a weapon to 200 million people as it would backfire significantly. You have much bigger population that needs water from China, than the Pakistanis.

Rivers.jpg

Last edited:
Getting a moral high ground by threatening war. Only a Pakistani can say this... hehehe
moral high ground for slaughtering hundreds on unarmed kashmiri civilians, only india can say that. :lol:

Why would you do that- Do you realize what this would lead to- or do you realize how many people live below Mangla and Tabrela-
dont worry about our side, we'll be just fine.

Back
Top Bottom