What's new

World Bank gives 48-hour ultimatum to Pakistan

Anyone notice the disproportionate number of Indians in the Economic forum in threads where the news is bad (from Pakistan's perspective) vs in the threads where the news is good? And in the threads where the news is good, more often than not they are trying to show how the news is not true, or there's something wrong with the news, etc.

Anyone notice the disproportionate number of Indians in the Economic forum in threads where the news is bad (from Pakistan's perspective) vs in the threads where the news is good? And in the threads where the news is good, more often than not they are trying to show how the news is not true, or there's something wrong with the news, etc.

lol! you are more worried about this forum and bad vs good, india vs Pakistan, not about this blowing news
If people start taking criticism, the world will become a better place to live.

PPP will bow down to WB. Mind is boiling every week there is a news IMF is paying that much, WB is paying that much, where is all the $$$ really being spent..
I'll compile a complete list of PPP govt's loans/borrowing from IMF/WB in the past 2 years and list it here..soon when i am not lazy.

WB can kiss my behind. If WB stops fund we will stop for war on terror reason being shortage of funds. We should be dictating to them then they telling us what to do.

lol! you are more worried about this forum and bad vs good, india vs Pakistan, not about this blowing news
If people start taking criticism, the world will become a better place to live.

Typical Indian reply of using diversion tactics. Stop trying to read my mind. How can you assume I do not care about this news? You're just diverting my point there.

It's not about criticism, you see, as these some people such as you run away when there's anything good to talk about.

Indian government should first help its 400 million in poverty or the Afghans it pretends to care about.

we are well on the way to helping them SMC, he meant that statement in a good way, dont make this another India bash thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
We need to develop tax culture in Pakistan and should increase it to 50% in next five years and also we need to reduce defence non productive expenditure to 50%.

Presently Pakistan's defence budget is 20% of GDP which highest in the world and Tax collection is below 3% of GDP which is very low .It should be 30% minimum .

Nothing comes free..dear all..Therz nothing in this world as FREE MEAL...

India or No India..u will have to uplift ur country...Can't fool the citizens all the time about the impending invasion threat from monster INDIA...

We need to develop tax culture in Pakistan and should increase it to 50% in next five years and also we need to reduce defence non productive expenditure to 50%.

Presently Pakistan's defence budget is 3.1% of GDP which highest in the world and Tax collection is 10.6% of GDP which is very low .It should be 30% minimum .

List of countries by tax revenue as percentage of GDP - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The taxation mechanism should be enhanced .. but all the rich guys have all there money in foreign banks..

Expressing your views here is not a solution. I have said this before and I will say it again Our homeland needs practical help.

Get together and start an NGO. Contribute something positive and build Pakistan. Expressing your views is essential but it will not change the fate of the country.

United we stand.

Back
Top Bottom