What's new

Won't Play Cricket, Won't Talk, But Will Import Onions From Pakistan

Although Pakistan doesn't have to try so much to improve relations with India if India is always making an issue but sicnce Pakistan is a peace loving country it tries its best to improve the situation with India but never gets a good response from it. We should not give it onions or anything else.

Kiya bol rahaa haiii ? Bhai key income par laaat (kick) mareiii ga ? :o:

Sahiii kehteii hain - Never trust someone who eats Hilsa fish for breakfast, lunch and dinner ! :(
bhai bole toh ? altaf bhai ?

Hum onions may radioactive radiations guzar dain gay. Phir india ko import karain gay.

Sometimes Media exaggerates the issue...frankly speaking its still affordable....in Mumbai its Rs 60 per kg best quality...for poor there are options to go for Rs40-50 kg (new or not in great shape/color) ..If you do a simple math...an average family consumes 1/5 kg i.e 200 gm onions daily..that means around 10 rupees per day in today's rate...before the price hike it as 5 per day..so if you consider for a month, its just 150 rupees increase.... A Kingfisher beer costs 120 rupees per bottle, Mutton Costs 440 per kg, Desi Daru Costs Rs40 per quarter, Average Whisky quarter costs 150, Milk Costs Rs40-60 per liter, Minimum Auto Fare is Rs.18..Desi Ghee costs Rs450-600 per kg....................so 150 rupees per month is no big deal, if you are consuming any of the items mentioned above~

Kiya bol rahaa haiii ? Bhai key income par laaat (kick) mareiii ga ? :o:

Sahiii kehteii hain - Never trust someone who eats Hilsa fish for breakfast, lunch and dinner ! :(

Actually I want veggy Indians dont eat onions and divert those to BD in cheap price ;) I cant live without big sized onions, its getting too much costly :sick:

Actually I want veggy Indians dont eat onions and divert those to BD in cheap price ;) I cant live without big sized onions, its getting too much costly :sick:

Tou yaaar what about @BDforever 's restaurant - Apnaa Bhai ha aakhir ! :azn:

Go and eat there for free ! :yay:
Yeh kahin baaad mein plates aur dishes key na cleaning par lagaa deiii hamein ! :o:

It's not business, it is politics. The government needs to pacify the rising price of the onions-an important commodity for the food of the piss poor millions of India. By bringing the price down, even if they have to import from Pakistan, they get to keep their votes.

On the other hand, keeping the DI issue alive and blaming Pakistan, also keeps them votes.

So basically, that is how important Pakistan is to the Indian government and people.

le lo india walo
Pakistani-Flag-Lovers-Pakistani-flag-made-from-vegetables-at-Bajaur.jpg
missing some gajar and muli to make it a tricolor

It's not business, it is politics. The government needs to pacify the rising price of the onions-an important commodity for the food of the piss poor millions of India. By bringing the price down, even if they have to import from Pakistan, they get to keep their votes.

On the other hand, keeping the DI issue alive and blaming Pakistan, also keeps them votes.

So basically, that is how important Pakistan is to the Indian government and people.
Who made you a think tank ? You are being smug for growing onions now ? What's next ? match sticks ?

True . Cuz no one dies of hunger without onion in food. Its more of a taste buds' satisfaction.

Back
Top Bottom