What's new

Won't Play Cricket, Won't Talk, But Will Import Onions From Pakistan

Is that why you are here acting like baby, not to mention acted like buthurt few posts ago because your coward PM, Modi, is not man enough to man up and boycott goods of Pakistan. How can be we hurt of being boycotted onwricket which serves virtually nothing while we are encouraging you to boycott buying the goods of Pakistan? We are hurt for profiting from selling onions to Indians. :(

I am actually with you in this case. # Boycott the whole things and makes Pakistan suffers :victory:

I didn't know buying goods from Pakistan to help Pakistan profiting and with that money to allegedly fund terrorist [according to India] is serving your interest as well. I gotta admire your big heart here. :tup:

I am guessing you will be using "Again, were you born yesterday or landed flat on your head"? a lot in the foreseeable future. :D

I didn't even mention the specific detail on Afghanistan and Balochistan and already you are filling the gaps for me. :tup:

I urge everyone to read this post. This is too good to pass. #Our New Zaid Hamid :partay:

You are already feeling burthurt on the account of onions. Onions do make people cry, in this case Indians. :D

In that case, Afghanistan believes in pure barbaric Islamic stuffs. Just be careful. They don't understand diplomacy and takes everything literal, much like barbaric Arabs. :D

Tch tch tch... Only if your posts were able to turn your own trading community nationalists and stop them from becoming our pawn in long run. It's an investment we are willing to take for creating a pressure group in your largest province. Once this group is big enough, you will see what unfolds. :D

In that case, Afghanistan believes in pure barbaric Islamic stuffs. Just be careful. They don't understand diplomacy and takes everything literal, much like barbaric Arabs.
u wrong again:D
MODI_GHANI_PRANAB_PTI.jpg

mosqueselfie.jpg

Onions is an integral part of Pakistan and Indian cuisines. My Europeans friends say that you guys, sometimes, have no idea what to cook but you slice a few onions by default

Tch tch tch... Only if your posts were able to turn your own trading community nationalists and stop them from becoming our pawn in long run. It's an investment we are willing to take for creating a pressure group in your largest province. Once this group is big enough, you will see what unfolds. :D

I guess you fail to understand the basic concept of economy, never mind lacking understanding the concept of leverage.

That being said, your greater India is on the card by drawing the line on cricket that serve virtually nothing to Pakistan. :D

Because we are not idiots, paise Bach rahe hoon to kya pharak padta hai. Faltu ki bewakufi wali akad nahi honi chaiyee.

I guess you fail to understand the basic concept of economy, never mind lacking understanding the concept of leverage.

That being said, your greater India is on the card by drawing the line on cricket that serve virtually nothing to Pakistan. :D

Hehehe.. Sure....

Why are you being butturt? Grow up! :disagree:

We are just simply debating.

Cricket is where you draw the line and not on goods? You do know that the best way to hurt Pakistan's economy is to not buy anything from Pakistan. I don't see how drawing the line on cricket can make impact on Pakistan's economy.

Regarding the support for terrorism, Pakistan still continues to trade goods with India despite of its well-known funding for rebel groups in Balochistan and Afghanistan. You don't see Pakistan being selective, do you?

Again, if it is due to the brazen support for terrorism, perhaps India should try to man up and cut off trade with Pakistan to hurt the economy of Pakistan rather than crying like baby about Pakistan everywhere.:D

It is better if you make this case about Pakistan, not Muslims. You don't wanna alienate Indian Muslims, do you? :D

Yaar Onions may come from Pakistan or Timbuktu who ever is willing to sell we will buy. Pakistan is not the only country producing Onions. Here the whole point is where we like to compromise we will, where we will not again it's our decision. It's the word 'we' here is significant.

Yaar Onions may come from Pakistan or Timbuktu who ever is willing to sell we will buy. Pakistan is not the only country producing Onions. Here the whole point is where we like to compromise we will, where we will not again it's our decision. It's the word 'we' here is significant.

Pakistan is not the only country to produce onions, but India is the only country to implement 'pressure tactics' plan on Pakistan to make sure the economy of Pakistan must be effected to send the message to Pakistan in response to the allegation of terrorism.

I don't see how buying onions from Pakistan is going to make negative impact on the economy of Pakistan. :D

Hehehe.. Sure....

Well, money don't fall from the sky. Buying onions from Pakistan means more money for Pakistan. :D

Because we are not idiots, paise Bach rahe hoon to kya pharak padta hai. Faltu ki bewakufi wali akad nahi honi chaiyee.

tum log paise toh bacha rahe ho...lekin phir bhi bewakufi kar rahe ho kyunkay Pakistan se onions kareednay se Pakistan ke economy ko faiza ho raha hai....Indian media already Pakistan main jhoota ilzaam laga suka hai yehi ke Pakistan fund kar raha hai terrorism par...cricket cancel karnay ka yehi paighaam tha Modi ki sirf se...phir bhi Pakistan ko paisa deh kar onions kareed kar rahe ho....upper se rona dona cricket main...onions ka side effect nazzar haanay lagga hai. :D

rula diya pyaaz ne :sick::sick::fie::fie:

I can see this can be catchy song for future Bollywood films.:D

"Rola Diya"
"Rola Diya"
"Pyaaz Naaay"
"Pakistan Ka Pyaaz"
"Pakistaaaan"
"Pakistaaaan"
"Pakistan ka Supreme Pyaaz"
"Quality Pyaaz"
"Pyaaz Zindabad"
"Pakistan Supreme baad"

Pak has to say no to india, if they ask onions on the ground that, India said no to cricket and talks. I think pak won't say. Because politics and business are different.

Pak has to say no to india, if they ask onions on the ground that, India said no to cricket and talks. I think pak won't say. Because politics and business are different.

Why should Pakistan say No when Pakistan has no problem with India? India has problem with Pakistan, hence no more cricket with Pakistan, yet India cannot wait to put its money towards Pakistan economy for onions where onions can be easily purchased available in other nations.

India has problem with Pakistan so its selectively tactics is making mockery out of India. Okay to give money to Pakistan for onions, but not cricket? :D

If pak do not say no , it is business. Otherwise it is called politics.

If pak do not say no , it is business. Otherwise it is called politics.

Except that Pakistan is professional, therefore Pakistan would never mix business with politics, and same case with sport. India plays one card for sport but other card for trade, yet choose to bend its so-called principal for onions which gives Indians the license to execute 'rona dona' style for cricket. #Talk about business :D

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom