What's new

Wonder Woman 1984 trailer released!

DC is not good at making Super Hero Movies ..

Aquaman and wonder woman were decently made and had success. Same with the Batman trilogy. I do agree that marvel makes better movies.

But DC makes better TV shows.

I always wanted it to be Bridget regan to play wonder woman on
images (5).jpg
big screen woz I love her and she projects a more healthy pic.Gal Gadot seems a bit emaciated and malnourished for the role.just my point.of view

Aquaman and wonder woman were decently made and had success. Same with the Batman trilogy. I do agree that marvel makes better movies.

But DC makes better TV shows.

I like Batman trilogy , I didn't like Wonder Women for some reason , Justice league was horrible , Batman vs Superman again failed to amaze me , I like Aqua-man but compared to their main competitors they didn't do the good job but its worth mentioning the CGI used in Aquaman . than Suicide squad again horrible movie, than Joker just make up for a lot, now lets see how they go with WW1984 .

Marvel is catching up fast, they already announce Wanda Vision , Bucky and Falcon series .. not a fan of Bucky& Falcon but looking forward for W&V .

I like Batman trilogy , I didn't like Wonder Women for some reason , Justice league was horrible , Batman vs Superman again failed to amaze me , I like Aqua-man but compared to their main competitors they didn't do the good job but its worth mentioning the CGI used in Aquaman . than Suicide squad again horrible movie, than Joker just make up for a lot, now lets see how they go with WW1984 .

Marvel is catching up fast, they already announce Wanda Vision , Bucky and Falcon series .. not a fan of Bucky& Falcon but looking forward for W&V .

BvS was great movie , people say it was too dark . What were people expecting , Title itself is dark. When two guardians start throwing punches at each other then shist gets real. But it is true too much was jam-packed in one movie.

BvS was great movie , people say it was too dark . What were people expecting , Title itself is dark. When two guardians start throwing punches at each other then shist gets real. But it is true too much was jam-packed in one movie.

Personally I didn't like BvS , I would rate it even lower than dark Knight Rises .

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom