What's new

Women who have sex outside marriage should be hanged : Abu azmi

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder No women votes in UP? Why would they want to risk women votes by making such stupid comments? I fail to understand the very purpose of such comments on this election time?

I wonder No women votes in UP? Why would they want to risk women votes by making such stupid comments? I fail to understand the very purpose of such comments on this election time?
showing the degrading situation of law and order in UP,,,where rapists also r being considered as votebanks...:p:

showing the degrading situation of law and order in UP,,,where rapists also r being considered as votebanks...

It cant be.... How many people support Rape or how many rapist are there in UP????? It cant be more than the population of women voters right?????

I feel sorry for the voters of UP, They have to make the choice between BSP and SP, and the 2 leading national parties have no role to play in one of the biggest states of the country.....

No, you are "suckular" country, and you suck.

Learn something from superior civilizations like that of my Republic. We are a secular nation too--and we don't tolerate any such bullshit.

I

Schizophrenia can be controlled with drugs buddy. If that doesn't work try playing russian roulette by yourself

The Rapist that have been sentenced to death are Muslims and he was campaigning in village of one of them.He is trying to get local Muslim vote who considers these guys as victims.

The Rapist that have been sentenced to death are Muslims and he was campaigning in village of one of them.He is trying to get local Muslim vote who considers these guys as victims.

What ever may be.... But a guy with common sense would remember that he is making this statement in 2014 not in 1980 or 1990.... This is the decade of live television, mobile.... He may be trying to please those present in that meeting....But.....

What ever may be.... But a guy with common sense would remember that he is making this statement in 2014 not in 1980 or 1990.... This is the decade of live television, mobile.... He may be trying to please those present in that meeting....But.....

His targeted constituency has IQ level of retard.His Party is shorthand for goon party in UP and is in power only because of Yadavs and Muslims voted for him en-mass.

One of the reason of Modi wave in UP is that Everyone else hates SP with his/her guts and is determined to defeat them.

His targeted constituency has IQ level of retard.His Party is shorthand for goon party in UP and is in power only because of Yadavs and Muslims voted for him en-mass.

One of the reason of Modi wave in UP is that Everyone else hates SP with his/her guts and is determined to defeat them.

Well this is one of the drawbacks of democracy......

WTH? first be raped and then hanged? who is this idiot? HANG HIM

SP just lost 50 % of its vote bank ...... all hail this guy ..... :lol:!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom