What's new

Women who have sex outside marriage should be hanged : Abu azmi

Status
Not open for further replies.
India suck bigtime.

In my country, if somebody had talked like this, I would first go to him and confirm that if he really said this and he really meant it. If the answer comes as yes, then I will give a tight Ottoman Slap to his face and order my military to put the person in prison mental health facilities until he comes back to his senses.

Really, Safriz?;)

India suck bigtime.

In my country, if somebody had talked like this, I would first go to him and confirm that if he really said this and he really meant it. If the answer comes as yes, then I will give a tight Ottoman Slap to his face and order my military to put the person in prison mental health facilities until he comes back to his senses.
But you yourself tried to make adultery a crime, didn't you?

India suck bigtime.

@Aeronaut @WebMaster This Fake Turk Is Back Again Control him

India suck bigtime.

We are a 'secular' country. Thats the problem.

Look like there is a competition going on in SP to make the most stupid comment made by a leader during 2014...... So far Azam Khan is leading closely followed by Mulayam and abu hazmi.... Let us wait for new entrance to this competition......

Not really

If the distribution of assets between India &Pakistan was 1/3rd and 2/3rd, India has three times more of Idiots than Pakistan does.

Like everything else , over the last 60 + years they too have multiplied.

If that is the case, lot of them has chosen their profession as "Politics"

Not really

If the distribution of assets between India &Pakistan was 1/3rd and 2/3rd, India has three times more of Idiots than Pakistan does.

Like everything else , over the last 60 + years they too have multiplied.

Yes those idiots did not cross over... and they were the ones that caused Partition.

If that is the case, lot of them has chosen their profession as "Politics"

Actually... almost all have chosen Politics because they are the perfect fit.

women in india votes those guys whom their husband tells them.....till that exists politicians will continue to make such remarks.

Mr. Abu Azami you are more dangerous than a murderer or a rapist. First of all, we should hang you and mulayam not as SP leaders or political party representative as a criminal towards daughters of the nation. :ashamed:

What the fukc is the election commission doing about these braindead pigs`?

Sharia Law...

Who ever want such law can go to Afghanistan, Somalia..

No one want such Momin in India..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom