What's new

Women should not wear jeans,Women in jeans against Indian culture claims Indian singer K.J. Yesudas

Indian women need to honestly stop trying to do fashion and get in the kitchen. These Indian women need to serve their men instead of trying to flaunt their asses in jeans. Indian women, please just cook your husband a good meal. It will save the embarrassment for both of us. :rofl:
Please don't try to bring your Pakistani mentality...nobody bother what you say...Mr India hater....

O so you know the Indian culture......jeans is western culture dress......I never seen any Indian cultural programs in jeans......

go take a trip to khajuraho
read kamasutra

they too were a part of indian culture

show me one text where it is written what should be worn and not worn

dressing in ancient times was according to materials available, methods and tools to process them, comfort and local conditions

if you read the vaimanik shastra .....
thenin it is given about what types of clothes should different pilots of different aircrafts should wear in what season
so dont start that .........

Indian women need to honestly stop trying to do fashion and get in the kitchen. These Indian women need to serve their men instead of trying to flaunt their asses in jeans. Indian women, please just cook your husband a good meal. It will save the embarrassment for both of us. :rofl:

atleast we in india only issue statements and express opinion on dressing

we dont issue fatwas

cut the old man some slack,,yes he shud've kept quiet,,but,,those who r badmouthing him,he is 74yrs old,,,50+yrs older thn most of us...
how do u guys think we will feel about the society when we turn 74? >>>>..exactly how our grandparents feel today.

That's called generation gap it is natural phenomena.... We have lot of differences even with our parents on our lifestyles.....

So @levina Apa does this mean that you won't be wearing a suit-piece to work & instead a saree ? :o:

Aaap kay motapeiii ka tou phir poll khol jai gaa ! :undecided:

OHHHH MYYY GAAWD!!
Was it really KJ YESUDAS who said this???
“Once you wear revealing dress it provokes others. So it should be ideal to wear attire that suits our culture,” he said.
Revealing dress???
I 've always found Saree to be more revealing with deep neck blouses and good amount of midrib show.

I still can not believe that a liberal like KJ YESUDAS could've said this.
I've been a fan of his songs.
I admired KJ YESUDAS as much as I admired Kishore Kumar.

@nair did you hear this??

I didn't know we had so many assholes in this country. :hitwall:
Don't call him that....pls.
I'm sure there's been some kinda misunderstanding.

So @levina Apa does this mean that you won't be wearing a suit-piece to work & instead a saree ? :o:

Aaap kay motapeiii ka tou phir poll khol jai gaa ! :undecided:
Hahaha!

Could I just brag about myself??
I had managed to gather some compliments this year when I wore a saree for a function.
Now go burn with jealousy!! :bunny:

@K.J. Yesudas ji,

Free advise for you............ if you don't wanna see indian girls with jeans then you should go other country.:butcher:

Or, Shut your mouth and closed you door....

I hate that type of persons......................Also RSS, Bajrang DAL, vishwa hindu parishad and same kind of muslim
organizations ..:angry:

I still can not believe that a liberal like KJ YESUDAS could've said this.

OMG!!! Then the Thread Title should be something like - Massive Blow to Seculars - Liberal Idol turned Conservative!!!

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom