What's new

Women roaming alone in markets spread vulgarity: Pakistan clerics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blunt! but correct. :)

Because whenever we go out we see something wrong with misplaced desire of males NOTHING wrong with females.

Alone or with someone, doesnt matter neither purdah or skirt. We have come across eve teasing at the hands of mulla type bearded baffoons more than the young lads.

these clercis must look within the underwares of males and fix the problem as its there not here

If males cant control their tool then a full circumcision needs to be advised.

Finish the fitna once for all.

:lol: oh come on . Just yesterday i roamed like hell in scrocthing heat and trust me the malls and trader centers are selling trash at high prices keeping in mind that due to severe heat people have started buying much before Eid

hehe Jana aapa you did crime. You broke the rule. Anyway just kidding lols.

Oh man. I want to move to that place ! With the way my wife spends on my credit card at the malls, this fatwa will be a blessing to me if I was living in that place ! :D

If males cant control their tool then a full circumcision needs to be advised.

Finish the fitna once for all.

:lol: oh come on . Just yesterday i roamed like hell in scrocthing heat and trust me the malls and trader centers are selling trash at high prices keeping in mind that due to severe heat people have started buying much before Eid
apparently curcumcision also does not work, if the honorable cleric is to be believed.
were you accompanied by a male?

Oh man. I want to move to that place ! With the way my wife spends on my credit card at the malls, this fatwa will be a blessing to me if I was living in that place ! :D

hahahah well NOT possible. you cant imagine how much women spend here. damn bazars/markets are full of them.

Its literallty suffocating to roam around in such a rush . And above all women pickpocketers have a field day

were you accompanied by a male?

NO need of a male. i can act like ten males.

hahahah well NOT possible. you cant imagine how much women spend here. damn bazars/markets are full of them.

Its literallty suffocating to roam around in such a rush . And above all women pickpocketers have a field day

do you have a tomboyish look :cheesy: ..

Because whenever we go out we see something wrong with misplaced desire of males NOTHING wrong with females.

Alone or with someone, doesnt matter neither purdah or skirt. We have come across eve teasing at the hands of mulla type bearded baffoons more than the young lads.

these clercis must look within the underwares of males and fix the problem as its there not here

The ones who oppress women are the ones insecure about having small members in the first place, read it somewhere. No need to take extreme measures :P because normal people would respect anyways

In maulvion k zehn main hi vulgarity hai. Why do you think Pakistan's rate of watching **** is so high? Sab se zyada, and sabse gandha **** yehi maulvi subah shaam dekh rahay hotay hain... As long as its behind closed doors and no one can point a finger at them.

Larki ko dekh ke inke dimagh main behudgi hi ayegi! Inse zyada behuda and ****** shaks koi nahi Pakistan main.

In maulvion k zehn main hi vulgarity hai. Why do you think Pakistan's rate of watching **** is so high? Sab se zyada, and sabse gandha **** yehi maulvi subah shaam dekh rahay hotay hain... As long as its behind closed doors and no one can point a finger at them.

Larki ko dekh ke inke dimagh main behudgi hi ayegi! Inse zyada behuda and ****** shaks koi nahi Pakistan main.

Ab kia karain in ka emaan mardon k demagh ki tarha kahin aur hee hota ha

Seriously, Pakistani women do spend a lot.. God damn the "Breeze" shop, my sister introduced it to my wife........ and then those yak yak designers........... men not only pay with their pockets, but have to endure the horrible designs as well....... :pissed:

ITs really good to see the words of civil societies are heard over these barbarians.

Seriously, Pakistani women do spend a lot.. God damn the "Breeze" shop, my sister introduced it to my wife........ and then those yak yak designers........... men not only pay with their pockets, but have to endure the horrible designs as well....... :pissed:

Very right. Yesterday i was looking for some clothing for eid and trust me all the trash brands ranging from 5000 to 10k but were all shyty. one wonders now.

Day to Day stuff, Chen one stuff looks like second hand cloths :P

Bareeze stuff is not better than what is available in local markets of local make

ITs really good to see the words of civil societies are heard over these barbarians.

These baboons are insecure . so NVM women dont care.

Shayad hi koi aisa mard hoga yahan pe jiski maan, biwi, behn, beti kabhi koi market na gai ho. Note - these clerics have called them all vulgar!

Either reject maulvi or accept them as vulgar.

Yea, had the horrible experience of going into a chen-one shop as well... there is something about that place...... all of the cotton seems pre-processed / stone-washed or something..... and feels to the touch as if it is just about to tear......

Seriously, I do feel for you girls, there aren't many great shopping options available for you people....... it's a pity spending good money on crappy stuff...... :blink:

Very right. Yesterday i was looking for some clothing for eid and trust me all the trash brands ranging from 5000 to 10k but were all shyty. one wonders now.

Day to Day stuff, Chen one stuff looks like second hand cloths :P

Bareeze stuff is not better than what is available in local markets of local make

These baboons are insecure . so NVM women dont care.

Mate, actually women don't care about these retards anyways. And trust me I know couple of these "maulvis" who are like bheegi-billian in front of their women. It's all talk!

Shayad hi koi aisa mard hoga yahan pe jiski maan, biwi, behn, beti kabhi koi market na gai ho. Note - these clerics have called them all vulgar!

Either reject maulvi or accept them as vulgar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom