What's new

Women roaming alone in markets spread vulgarity: Pakistan clerics

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's about time that we men should pull our collective heads our own @$$e$$, rab ne ladkiyo se badhiya/behtar kuch nahi banaya... bachpan mein maa ke aanchal se badkar kuch bhi nahi tha.... ladakpan mein behen ke pyar se kuch bhi upar nahi tha.... jawani mein apni bandi ke pyar se badhkar kcuh bhi nahi tha ... aur shaadi ke baad wife ke sahare se badhkar kuch bhi nahi tha.... phir beti ki pyaar se upar to saala mere liye to rab khud bhi nahi hai !!!

Saudi Arabia V2 :hitwall:

Pakistani women were so liberated before Zia came. Now they're on the same level as Saudi.

during the golden age of islam women like khadija(RA) a business woman, fatima(RA) and ayesha(RA) were all in the forefront and active for the politics and all the state matters

this is the first time that mullahs only consider women as sex onjects

the womn eat, breathe, they are human too, they are not bestowed by allah as sex objects

let them get educated and let them participate in real life like khadija RA, Fatima RA and Ayesha RA did

Do these kind of retarded practices specifically related to Pashtuns only? Because every time I hear something bad about Pakistan, Pashtuns are related.
Nah we all share this retarded practices in one way or another through out the sub-continent.

A one year old news by the way it was never implemented.

during the golden age of islam women like khadija(RA) a business woman, fatima(RA) and ayesha(RA) were all in the forefront and active for the politics and all the state matters

this is the first time that mullahs only consider women as sex onjects

the womn eat, breathe, they are human too, they are not bestowed by allah as sex objects

let them get educated and let them participate in real life like khadija RA, Fatima RA and Ayesha RA did
Man i appreciate the way you are trying to make people understand this way.... but saala apne bando ko sirf dande ki zaban samjah aati hai ... saala kisi ke jab tak chadoo nahi to aqal nahi aati.

Let this be a small step towards Pakistan becoming the Paradise of Islam like Saudi Arabia.

Good move!

Ḥashshāshīn;4542558 said:

Pakistani women were so liberated before Zia came. Now they're on the same level as Saudi.

u r mixing afghanistan with pakistan.

Yea trillion times much better than being raped by Indians in the Bus in front of Public show.......

There is huge difference between some criminals raping a helpless girl, and heads of a society imposing ban on liberty of women.

And open Google and search for "Rapes in Pakistan".....it will show you the mirror. Only difference is that we Indians don't hush it up or jail the rape victim for adultery under some obscure law. We are honest enough to admit the problem, and go out on the streets to protest against our Government's incapability to prevent such savagery.

This link might help you understand what I am saying.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2006/sep/17/pakistan.theobserver

Are these kind of retarded practices specifically related to Pashtuns only? Because every time I hear something bad about Pakistan, Pashtuns are related.

Its in Islam that woman should be accompanied with close male relative while going outside.

If males cant control their tool then a full circumcision needs to be advised.

Finish the fitna once for all.

Never Implemented?? KP just imposed ban one day back. Here is the source.
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province in Pakistan bans women shopping alone

:lol: oh come on . Just yesterday i roamed like hell in scrocthing heat and trust me the malls and trader centers are selling trash at high prices keeping in mind that due to severe heat people have started buying much before Eid

Ḥashshāshīn;4542558 said:

After Zia... we had BB, Sharif, P.Musharraf and now PTI in NWFP.

Zia did not banned women from going out or shopping or working, Infact.. women were more safe during his era.
We have lived through that period, stop spreading misinformation just because your sect. do not match with set. of General Zia.

News in the OP is engineered by Indian paid media... no where in Pakistan any one is allowed to violate Pakistani constitution, if any one does.. you will hear him booked for article 6.

After Zia... we had BB, Sharif, P.Musharraf and now PTI in NWFP.

Zia did not banned women from going out or shopping or working, Infact.. women were more safe during his era.
We have lived through that period, stop spreading misinformation just because your sect. do not match with set. of General Zia.

News in the OP is engineered by Indian paid media... no where in Pakistan any one is allowed to violate Pakistani constitution, if any one does.. you will hear him booked for article 6.

i wonder where they had found that we had banned women from going alone in KP. Karak local jirga is as pathetic as any khap decision in Indian state

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom