What's new

Women of Kashmir: Maimed Yet Resilient! - PKKH.tv

islamist extremist funny
Convert, flee or die.
These 3 were the options being shouted to non-Muslim Kashmiri people on loudspeaker from mosques in early 90's.
I do not know what else to call it other than Islamist terrorism.

remove democratic country than plus its not upto indian its the people living there its upto them to decide if they want freedom or not it was unfair to you when Britishers were ruling us and leaders were saying its not fair for Britain to decide the fate of india it was unfair back than its fair now IRONY up your
dont want to have a fight with u u wont sustain it give ur views on this neeno

Convert, flee or die.
These 3 were the options being shouted to non-Muslim Kashmiri people on loudspeaker from mosques in early 90's.
I do not know what else to call it other than Islamist terrorism.
its not islamist its extremist genius why bring islam in everything they are not muslims if they are killing and shit

dont want to have a fight with u u wont sustain it give ur views on this neeno

its not islamist its extremist genius why bring islam in everything they are not muslims if they are killing and shit
Dude, First of all it's NEEMO, with an M in the end before O. Please.

Second Please refrain from using foul language. I expect a clean environment and mind to have a constructive dialogue. So please do not use this kind of language. I expect better from a cool minded guy like you.

Thirdly, I swear i do not understand your question in that quote. Please be specific, Ask me in a simple line, with a lil bit of better grammar. Do not explain the question. Just ask me in a one-liner.

Fourthly, Call them whatever you want, but their actions speak otherwise.

Dude, First of all it's NEEMO, with an M in the end before O. Please.
Second Please refrain from using foul language. I expect a clean environment and mind to have a constructive dialogue. So please do not use this kind of language. I expect better from a cool minded guy like you.
Thirdly, I swear i do not understand your question in that quote. Please be specific, Ask me in a simple line, with a lil bit of better grammar. Do not explain the question. Just ask me in a one-liner.
Fourthly, Call them whatever you want, but their actions speak otherwise.
ur such an angel lolz im lazy just like u wont repeat over and over again and not interested in this stand off anymore u seem like a jerk bye

ur such an angel lolz im lazy just like u wont repeat over and over again and not interested in this stand off anymore u seem like a jerk bye
I'm not an angel, I'm better than that. I AM INDIAN.
Do not call every discussion a stand-off.
Calling me names won't hide your frustration with your illogical points.

Anyways, ADIOS. My dear friend.

I'm not an angel, I'm better than that. I AM INDIAN.
Do not call every discussion a stand-off.
Calling me names won't hide your frustration with your illogical points.
Anyways, ADIOS. My dear friend.
forgot hindus dont believe in angels should name u something else ur a hindu right?

forgot hindus dont believe in angels should name u something else ur a hindu right?
Hey mate, DEVDOOT is the word.

"Jannani janmabhoomi-sch swargadapi gareeyasi."

Now google that my friend.
clear.png

Pakistan is directly responsible for all the bloodshed in Kashmir in past,Had Pakistan not sent terrorists there would have been no deployment of troops in Kashmir.
India has now devloped an excellent counter terrorism force which kills all the terrorists coming from across the border mercilessly as a result of which Kashmir is now more peaceful than most of the cities of Pakistan and now the snakes which Pakistan nurtured are biting its own hands.
india hasn't developed shit….. india simply flooded kashmir with 700,000 people who have road blockades in every corner….. if these numbers were to decrease then the kashmiris will fight again..
if anything is developed it was israel that developed these things for india in regards to kashmir.

india hasn't developed shit….. india simply flooded kashmir with 700,000 people who have road blockades in every corner….. if these numbers were to decrease then the kashmiris will fight again..
if anything is developed it was israel that developed these things for india in regards to kashmir.
Punjabis from across the border cannot fight anymore cause they can't enter.

kashmiris like Ajmal kasab will fight ?????

Back
Top Bottom