What's new

Women of Kashmir: Maimed Yet Resilient! - PKKH.tv

Pak is ready to vaccate its part of Kashmir but you need to change your constitution first which says Kashmir is integral part of India. India made Kashmir its part officially in 1952. So you change your consitution first and then guve us gurantee that india wont occupy Pak Kashmir. Do you know think Pak is stupid to vaccate its part of Kashmir when you call the whole Kashmir as your own territory.
Also about Survery. If you are so sure that People of Kashmir are not willing to join Pak then change your constitution and do a plebescite in Valley. But you wont do this because you know people of Kashmir will vote agaisnt you in any pebescite at any time which is why you are not willing to have a plebescite in Kashmir.
You dont want to have any third party interefence in Kashmir Issue too . The reason is same. You know veyr well any third party will say to have a plebescite as this is the most logical thing to do which is why you dont want third party.
So please change your constitution and then ask us to vaccate our part of Kashmir.
india doesnot have the ballz really

Jammu and Kashmir is an integral part of India.You can take it or leave it.Those who cant tolerate that ,can leave the valley .Tribal invasion backed by our western neighbour started all of this and tortured ,raped and killed and drove out real sons of soil Kashmiri Pandits from the Valley .
u couldnt answer me could u thought so

why is india so scared of referendum than its a democratic country or is ito_O
Refer to a new thread in IDF section explaining why plebiscite is not possible now. and give your pov there, if you really have some logic.

Pak is ready to vaccate its part of Kashmir but you need to change your constitution first which says Kashmir is integral part of India. India made Kashmir its part officially in 1952. So you change your consitution first and then guve us gurantee that india wont occupy Pak Kashmir. Do you know think Pak is stupid to vaccate its part of Kashmir when you call the whole Kashmir as your own territory.

Also about Survery. If you are so sure that People of Kashmir are not willing to join Pak then change your constitution and do a plebescite in Valley. But you wont do this because you know people of Kashmir will vote agaisnt you in any pebescite at any time which is why you are not willing to have a plebescite in Kashmir.

You dont want to have any third party interefence in Kashmir Issue too . The reason is same. You know veyr well any third party will say to have a plebescite as this is the most logical thing to do which is why you dont want third party.

So please change your constitution and then ask us to vaccate our part of Kashmir.
How do you guarantee the originality of Azad Kashmir residents in case of a plebiscite?
You have no mechanism which enforces the protection of rights of kashmiri in Azad Kashmir.
Azad Kashmir is filled with non Kashmiri now, there are not much native kashmiri left.

Refer to a new thread in IDF section explaining why plebiscite is not possible now. and give your pov there, if you really have some logic.
i was making point to 1 of ur indian fellows who had no idea who he was dealing with mind the slang dnt have time to waste indians wont understand and change the topic

i was making point to 1 of ur indian fellows who had no idea who he was dealing with mind the slang dnt have time to waste indians wont understand and change the topic
Escaping the easy way?
Answer me, if you think you are logical

wts ur ques
Pakistan has created a false govt. of so called azad Kashmir which is directly under Pakistan govt. but Pakistan has not done anything to safeguard the rights of Kashmiri in Azad Kashmir. what i mean is that nowadays the Azad Kashmir is full with Punjabi Sunni Muslims form Punjab province of Pakistan who pledge their allegiance to Pakistan and the native Kashmiri in Azad Kashmir are almost migrated to other parts. On the other hand India did everything to safeguard rights of Kashmiri with introduction of article 370. Pakistan now cannot guarantee the originality of the voters from Azad Kashmir in case of plebiscite. I mean IF there are no original voters from Azad Kashmir then what actually voting is worth of?

Source: Why a plebiscite is not possible in Kashmir.

so in this case how someone can believe the legitimacy of plebiscite in Azad Kashmir

Pakistan has created a false govt. of so called azad Kashmir which is directly under Pakistan govt. but Pakistan has not done anything to safeguard the rights of Kashmiri in Azad Kashmir. what i mean is that nowadays the Azad Kashmir is full with Punjabi Sunni Muslims form Punjab province of Pakistan who pledge their allegiance to Pakistan and the native Kashmiri in Azad Kashmir are almost migrated to other parts. On the other hand India did everything to safeguard rights of Kashmiri with introduction of article 370. Pakistan now cannot guarantee the originality of the voters from Azad Kashmir in case of plebiscite. I mean IF there are no original voters from Azad Kashmir then what actually voting is worth of?
im from gilgit baltistan part of kasmir hardly any sindhi or punjabi dont think there are any azad kasmirs people are are free they have not all gone like u think they are have been there punjabis living there hardly make up 20% of azad kashmirs population my analysis and its the reality come face it u should rephrase ur thread and rename it indians wont accept a refrendum in kashmir if kasmiris didnot pledge allegiance to pakistan why is there azad kashmir ur point can easily be dissolved

why is india so scared of referendum than its a democratic country or is ito_O

We're ready for a referendum. Just get the Pak army out of AK and G-B and turn it back to India and per the UN resolution as soon as things are under control, we'll have that referendum.

im from gilgit baltistan part of kasmir hardly any sindhi or punjabi dont think there are any azad kasmirs people are are free they have not all gone like u think they are have been there punjabis living there hardly make up 20% of azad kashmirs population my analysis and its the reality come face it u should rephrase ur thread and rename it indians wont accept a refrendum in kashmir if kasmiris didnot pledge allegiance to pakistan why is there azad kashmir ur point can easily be dissolved
My dear friend.
Please do not bring your personal experience itno debate.
It does not matter if outsiders in GB comprise about 20% or 80%, problem is that you can not differentiate between them now. You can not guarantee if someone is punjabi or kashmiri there. There should have been a law there which would have prohibited outsiders from permanently establishing there. Now the legitimacy of any plebiscite would be of concern, because Nobody can guarantee if the person voting, is native kashmiri or not.

It is simple as that. And please do not bring your personal experiences or unproven statistics in debate.

We're ready for a referendum. Just get the Pak army out of AK and G-B and turn it back to India and per the UN resolution as soon as things are under control, we'll have that referendum.
get ur info right sweet heart we agreed on it than a terrorist was voted blah blah blah its not about refrendum for me its how to get u to accept the results not possible

My dear friend.
Please do not bring your personal experience itno debate.
It does not matter if outsiders in GB comprise about 20% or 80%, problem is that you can not differentiate between them now. You can not guarantee if someone is punjabi or kashmiri there. There should have been a law there which would have prohibited outsiders from permanently establishing there. Now the legitimacy of any plebiscite would be of concern, because Nobody can guarantee if the person voting, is native kashmiri or not.
It is simple as that. And please do not bring your personal experiences or unproven statistics in debate
forgot to mention i am a gilgiti i should know and trust me in gb there there are hardly any punjabis

forgot to mention i am a gilgiti i should know and trust me in gb there there are hardly any punjabis
My dear friend,
There has been so much enmity between us neighbours that we can not trust each other now only on words. So no, I do not trust you. And why should i?
Unless you show me any article of Paksiatn Constitution which prohibits outsiders from establishing there.
You can not undone what has been done. Outsiders do live there permanently. Numbers do not matter because a fair plebiscite can not happen now in Azad Kashmir. even if there are only 1000 outsiders there, they may change the fate of plebiscite. So give me one good, logical reason to believe you.

Back
Top Bottom