What's new

Women gets 10 years jail for "insulting the Emir of Kuwait on Twitter".

Actually he is known as Emir and Amir is usually used as a male name for Muslim boys.

I knew about the male name, i know an Amir in real life. I also knew the title is called "emir", but all the news i saw said "amir", so i wondered if there is something to it that i dont know :P Anyhow, thanks for the clarification, i guess it's a journalistic error again.

I knew about the male name, i know an Amir in real life. I also knew the title is called "emir", but all the news i saw said "amir", so i wondered if there is something to it that i dont know :P Anyhow, thanks for the clarification, i guess it's a journalistic error again.

No problem mate. :tup:

@Mosamania

No dude,i need her alive and well. She is actually a bombshell. :cheesy:

Confirmation needed. :ashamed:

Last edited by a moderator:
Typical Sunni Arab dictatorship barbarism!

Some thing is happening in Bahrain, Qatar, and Saudi Arabia.

(Qatar send a poet to 15 years in jail for a poem criticizing the Emir)

How come no major reaction from democracy loving Americans????

What do the Qataris get? Sanctions?

Instead Fat Shiekh are able to invest in America and soon there will be more Qatari **** like Al Jazeera in America!

As if Iran is any better. Just saying. :P

Fvck yeah, this video is a saudi favourite, seen it used as evidence to show how superior gulf arabs are in countless post lmao

Last edited by a moderator:
Send the king to India and we will let him know what happens when the person comes out of his comfort zone .

this is the reason why there is Islamophobia. If by any chance any of these country becomes superpower then humanity will come to an end.

As if Iran is any better. Just saying. :P

This comes as no surprise to us. Persian master-race is deeply rooted in their Zoroastrian religion.

this is the reason why there is Islamophobia. If by any chance any of these country becomes superpower then humanity will come to an end.

No, if terrorists stop terrorizing people, and not to blame the Jews and the Americans, the West won't have the so-called Islamophobia.

This comes as no surprise to us. Persian master-race is deeply rooted in their Zoroastrian religion.

No, if terrorists stop terrorizing people, and not to blame the Jews and the Americans, the West won't have the so-called Islamophobia.

Iran has something like 10,000 Zoroastrians left!! you are really obsessed with them aren't you?

Iranian and Arabs are both good people and both good Muslims.

Unfortunately the Gulf Arabs have become arrogant, and Allah swt will punish them for this.

The only arrogant Iranians I have ever met were not non-Muslim Iranians.

All Muslim Iranians to me have always been a role model for me and my country, and technically my family would be considered 'wahabi'.

Back
Top Bottom