What's new

Women cant watch World Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only difference i always have with emo is in her obsession of bashing the mullahs (clerics) she starts bashing the holy scriptures too. Declare all Mullahs Kafir and issue a verdict that they all will go to hell fire. I would not interfere, who cares about it. That can be their own opinion only so need not to be argued

I am certainly obsessed & i mentioned in very first post that you will call me so....

not even once have i declared anyone Kafir or Muslim, just point out one instant when i declared someone Kafir, from my side may I go to hell & may they go to heaven, I don't care but I WILL INSULT THEM when they will pass judgments like these

But when somebody starts bashing on the scripture. There we have to take a stand :cheers:

I didn't singled out anything from old testament & bashed it, its another thing that you are using a verse & justifying stance of Mullah

Lets end it this way, the Mullah can express himself as he has the right to do so, you have the freedom to choose if you want to listen to his advice or not. It is entirely up to you, no one can force their view on you, neither the opposite can occur.

There is no point in continuing this thread as it will only lead to further inane debates that go round in circles.

Maaf kardo.

There is no such verse, advising women to not watch sports. This is all about intrepretation and appliaction. Apparently just because a mullah or seikh says so, it is law.

I Can't read Urdu, so i don't exactly know what it it. However, by reading posts from Emo, It seems like, it is clearly mention somewhere that "women can't watch soccer".

And correct me if i am wrong, that this verse is from Quran?

Think about it, when the quran was recorded did they have soccer? Answer is NO! What a shiekh or scholar will do is interperate verses relating to decency and conduct within society and apply that to the present scenario.

The conflict with this, in Islam you are given the choice to "Read" and decide. There is no such verse in the Quran, there are verses that refer to who men and women should conduct themselves in society. But non refer to sports.

The Prophet Mohammad (P.B.U.H) advised his followers to engage in many forms of sport, which even today are considered of the best form of exercise. The Prophet (P.B.U.H) himself would engage in wrestling, racing, archery and horse races.

The precident for women to take an active part in sports comes from the prophet's own life:

While Aisha(r.a.a) [ the wife of the prophet] was on a journey along with the Apostle of Allah (s.a.w), she had a race with him and outpaced him. As time passed, the Prophet (s.a.w) wished to avenge for his loss, so he raced her again, in which case he outpaced her, and remarked: "This is for that outpacing."

I am not going to get into this again with you. I will leave it to you to read this and understand it. Everyone here should.

"Religion is an important institution. A nation without religion cannot survive. Yet it is also very important to note that religion is a link between Allah and the individual believer. The brokerage of the pious cannot be permitted. Those who use religion for their own benefit are detestable. We are against such a situation and will not allow it. Those who use religion in such a manner have fooled our people; it is against just such people that we have fought and will continue to fight. Know that whatever conforms to reason, logic, and the advantages and needs of our people conforms equally to Islam. If our religion did not conform to reason and logic, it would not be the perfect religion, the final religion. "-Ataturk

i dont wanna discuss your kemal too, i just mentioned the facts, didnt intend to bring some discussion, i just said your country is run not by these scholars but by holy teachings of kemal thats it..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom