What's new

Women cant watch World Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
bhai where these people are forcing people this or that, they just said something, as zaki pointed out, people have freedom of speech.

in your country, do these people control your government. the only thing that controls your country are the holy books written by one and only kemal!!

I am not going to get into this again with you. I will leave it to you to read this and understand it. Everyone here should.

"Religion is an important institution. A nation without religion cannot survive. Yet it is also very important to note that religion is a link between Allah and the individual believer. The brokerage of the pious cannot be permitted. Those who use religion for their own benefit are detestable. We are against such a situation and will not allow it. Those who use religion in such a manner have fooled our people; it is against just such people that we have fought and will continue to fight. Know that whatever conforms to reason, logic, and the advantages and needs of our people conforms equally to Islam. If our religion did not conform to reason and logic, it would not be the perfect religion, the final religion. "-Ataturk

Last edited:
This limits the freedom of Women!

Hey, seriously, does Quran really says that, "Women should not watch sports"???

There is no such verse, advising women to not watch sports. This is all about intrepretation and appliaction. Apparently just because a mullah or seikh says so, it is law.

Im sorry but Gabriel's first command to the prophet Mohammad (PBUH) was Iqra = Read!... We have the power to read and comprehend, we have the will to decide our own path!

The Prophet Mohammad said:
“To listen to the words of the learned, and to instil into others the lessons of science, is better than religious exercises.”

Mods know the rule better then you so its better not to judge there decison :). Besides i don't see any unsulting posts what emo siad is her opinion you have your own. She is against the video but she the thread deosn't get delted cause you have the right to voice your opinon and the same can be said about her if you don't like what she is saying it doesn't mean her posts are gonna be deleted.

I am not taking sides or anything i my self found this to be stupid but meh.

yeah exactly, why will this thread be deleted? by closing your eyes the reality does not change right?

The only difference i always have with emo is in her obsession of bashing the mullahs (clerics) she starts bashing the holy scriptures too. Declare all Mullahs Kafir and issue a verdict that they all will go to hell fire. I would not interfere, who cares about it. That can be their own opinion only so need not to be argued

But when somebody starts bashing on the scripture. There we have to take a stand :cheers:

Bye

she finds pleasure in insulting Maulana's....... happens everybody has their own way of seeking pleasure. She may talk about free speech, free thinking, free blah blah but when it comes to maulana issue she forget all her thinking and start bashing at them blindly. She forget those maulana too have a right of freedom of speech and can express their opinions as per their own wish just like other common peoples of our country/world.

Yes i find a lot of pleasure in insulting Mullahs, they have freedom of speech thats why they recruit bombers from all groups & pass on the fatwas like 'breast feeding etc & i m using my right to insult the bigoted control freak phobics, if if people are hurt then they just need to develop a thick skin

Everybody should be respected regardless of your difference of opinions. By swearing or insulting others you are gaining nothing but hate by their blind followers.

they don't deserve any decency, I will insult them & i mentioned that in my very first post

Sorry if this post hurt some peoples :cry::cry:

& i m not sorry even if my posts blows away someone

There is no such verse, advising women to not watch sports. This is all about intrepretation and appliaction. Apparently just because a mullah or seikh says so, it is law.

I Can't read Urdu, so i don't exactly know what it it. However, by reading posts from Emo, It seems like, it is clearly mention somewhere that "women can't watch soccer".

And correct me if i am wrong, that this verse is from Quran?

Yes i find a lot of pleasure in insulting Mullahs, they have freedom of speech thats why they recruit bombers from all groups & pass on the fatwas like 'breast feeding etc & i m using my right to insult the bigoted control freak phobics, if if people are hurt then they just need to develop a thick skin
yeah i know you do.......it needs not to be mentioned :lol: and by your logic you, me and every single Pakistani is a terrorist in this forum. Because say 1% of our peoples are supporting terrorism so remaining 99% becomes the terrorists just like 1% of stupid mullahs gives stupid fatwahs and you address everybody in a same manner
they don't deserve any decency, I will insult them & i mentioned that in my very first post

Yes i know, been tired reading all this again n again :whistle:

& i m not sorry even if my posts blows away someone

You posts never blows me away at least..... its always sweet as honey :smitten:

i see no reason to close this thread. lets just say its another reminder to the believers to read the holy book even more carefully and not trust every tom dick and harry.

and to the unbelievers its a reminder of why they do not believe.

If it is making you uneasy you can leave it sir. While we discuss matters of importance that others feel the need to ignore and overlook and set aside.

and what do you want to achieve???

discuss what matters??

thread has become bashing flaming thread??

as religious discussions are not allowed, why one side is prohibitted and other side is free to flame, bash religion, so that thread becomes fighting thread??

My foot!!!
damn right, why the hell is this law for women only, why can't men stop watching the cheer leaders in IPL, T-20 WC etc pick up Quran & start getting pleasure!! what are you even doing here go read Quran & have pleasure
the mullah just had orgasm seeing legs of men & issued a fatwa ,you freaking genius

Man !!! I feel so sad after giving one reference from Quran. You simply do not deserve that.

My foot again, why the hell do we need Scholars who twist words of so called God's Book?? How brilliant that God delivered his message to mankind through a cryptic book that first needs to be deciphered by scholars before it can be read an average individual. The fact that knowledgeable men have to step in to compensate for God’s inability to make Himself clear tells a lot about His divine writing skills & the abilities of men who deciphered his message down to shoot trash anything in the lights of damn teachings!!

Whats the need of Prophets then. Those Prophet who told their Ummah that Scholars will be their successors.

You need to look agan at this

If any one has problem he may consult a Alim ( one who has Knowledge not the one who has a degree )
But i think so you do not know which person is called a scholar !!!!

Red parts of your speech ................

hahaha
after all i am not what you are. So no reply. :cheers:

btw stop being maulvi, you are ever ready for these kind of discussions. Pretend like normal human beings, if you can't.... give it a try
:tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom