What's new

Women cant watch World Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
all i know is, let's live in this modern world!

I know people are coming to declare me a Obsessed Islam Basher etc but I am sorry people but this is got to be bashed & i will degrade & insult these people as much as i can & in strongest words possible, I mean these Mullahs even notice legs & parts of the beings of their sex, WOW!!! you know what i mean naa

You aren't an Islam basher, you're a mullah/'alim' basher which is good :tup:

I don't know why these mullahs think they're the authority on Islam anyway :disagree:

It is obvious that football is way, way too complicated and fast moving for women to understand anyway. Poor dears heads would explode trying to keep up. Best they stick to making and serving refreshments for the men so that no action is missed with trips to the refrigerator.

this guy is damn hilarious

hahahahahaha........

since the time i joined this forum i am reading strange news :lol:

Well said by somebody "Jitnay moo utni batain" :lol:

the topic header mentions world cup, not football

maybe the mullahs in question are german/spanish and pissed cos those teams crashed out.

And here I come

Quran says "Dilon ka itmenan Allah key zikr mien hai'

What you say??

My foot!!!
damn right, why the hell is this law for women only, why can't men stop watching the cheer leaders in IPL, T-20 WC etc.

This is a pure Islamic matter. Should not be discussed here. If any one has problem he may consult a Alim ( one who has Knowledge not the one who has a degree )

Decision should be made in the lights of Islamic teaching. Not on what is your feeling about the matter

My foot again, why the hell do we need Scholars who twist words of so called God's Book?? How brilliant that God delivered his message to mankind through a cryptic book that first needs to be deciphered by scholars before it can be read an average individual. God don't needs any pseudo scholars who will decipher his message down to shoot trash anything in the lights of damn teachings!!

Mod edit: offensive sentences removed.

Last edited:
Do not let the wife come in when the Mullahs are watching the cheerleaders! :yahoo::yahoo:

EmO what wrong did Tiger Awan said?

you have a problem with the words of the holy quran or the words of Mr Tiger Awan?

btw stop being maulvi, you are ever ready for these kind of discussions. Pretend like normal human beings, if you can't.... give it a try

My foot again, why the hell do we need Scholars who twist words of so called God's Book?? How brilliant that God delivered his message to mankind through a cryptic book that first needs to be deciphered by scholars before it can be read an average individual. The fact that knowledgeable men have to step in to compensate for God’s inability to make Himself clear tells a lot about His divine writing skills & the abilities of men who deciphered his message down to shoot trash anything in the lights of damn teachings!!

your comments are really hilarious,your opinions aside one thing i see in your posts are blasphemy, cant you just refer, quran??, why you have to insert your believes about this book, we believe its god's book, why you have to add your frustration regarding islam etc in your posts every time??? this is not the first time you have disrespected islam!! why you have to resort to such level???

EmO what wrong did Tiger Awan said?

explained

btw stop being maulvi, you are ever ready for these kind of discussions. Pretend like normal human beings, if you can't.... give it a try

yes I am ever ready for this discussion because i am sick of these people & i will continue insult them if that makes me a retard then be it call me a retard

are you,been a normal person, trying to justify what he just said?

your comments are really hilarious,your opinions aside one thing i see in your posts are blasphemy, cant you just refer, quran??, why you have to insert your believes about this book, we believe its god's book, why you have to add your frustration regarding islam etc in your posts every time??? this is not the first time you have disrespected islam!! why you have to resort to such level???

I stand by my words, i just added the answer for usual rant 'refer to a scholar', we have all seen the mental level of these scholars down from people say women must breast feed men to Zakir Naik

Last edited:
explained

yes I am ever ready for this discussion because i am sick of these people & i will continue insult them if that makes me a retard then be it call me a retard

are you been a normal person is trying to justify what he just said?
He just mentioned the verse of the Qur'an - what else did he do?

I haven't read that verse myself but i am sure it must be somewhere in Qur'an with its full tafseer (description/commentary)

Apparently you were bashing at the verse and not an individual
ast.gif

PS: - don't hit your foot too hard, it may break your legs

Not in mood, good bye

I stand by my words, i just added the answer for usual rant 'refer to a scholar', we have all seen the metal level of these scholars down from people say women must breast feed men to Zakir Naik

doesnt give you right to insult the religion, esp in the presence of majority of people who are muslims here!!, and they believe you just insulted their believes.

many people dont agree, you can see, but still they will find your post insulting.

I fully Support Emo on this Issue! :tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom